Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44620 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
nairalanders no get chill at all... I bet with my left breast that this shii will start trending since this was able to make it to fp
Why not bet with both breast

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by chimoskyg(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Abo.ki go always stay abo.ki

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by dhebz2pon(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2016
head like world cup

grin Lol, u got my rib cracking wit ur comment.

Nairaland and funny comments are like.....plz elp wit that Jacob Zuma pix plzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Mystery007(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Lwkmd, Nairalanders no go kill person with their comments. Op no mind dem jare, its ur turn to shine. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Africanpride: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2016
@op are you gay? Cos your so called swag is a bit gay.

Please stop smoking not everyone can handle the power of good weed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ralphsoo(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Guys like you belong to the other room...better go and read your books

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by jiinxed: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Old man wey no know say e don old.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Omotaday(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
Black is cute
You are looking good,Man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by KingSunnyville(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2016
finalboss1:
head like world cup
I had to look at the photos again. Guy you wicked o.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Pylony(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2016
Admin put this post in "the other room" jaregrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ClassCaptain(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2016
you are cute sir

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
nairalanders no get chill at all... I bet with my left breast that this shii will start trending since this was able to make fp

Wetin we wan take 1 breasst do? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by teabully(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments
u scaredd of bin attacked or what, Boko...lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
dhebz2pon:
head like world cup

grin Lol, u got my rib cracking wit ur comment.

Nairaland and funny comments are like.....plz elp wit that Jacob Zuma pix plzzzz
you are welcome, don't mention, back to the topic, oh ye original poster, I bet going through comments, you might actually be asking yourself this question right now "what was i thinking?"

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Oseiwe14(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
u are on drugs
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by chronique(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Why do people do silly things? What exactly is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie

Yu would have bn finer if yu didn't have that bush on yur head.

Get a clean low cut shave

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ruggedadventure(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2016
U sha finally hit FP... congrats

It's an achievement
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by imma2(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Most of Una wey dey comment here, Una no fine reach this dude o...but Bros why na cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by FellaL: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
LOOL. Troll

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
the guy resemble the kock of kratus.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Kxngstein(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Lord have mercy.. Una savage sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by daremiarchs(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2016
You sef try wink
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by pressplay411(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg

his nose is getting in the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Legend87(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie

I dislike people who praises theirselves...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Funkybabee(f): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2016
hope you eat ewa for this morning because if no be so eh!!!!!

don't mind those yeye guy jare you are so so cute,u try small

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by cuteboy2: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Chai. See as him mouth don dry finish. Recession and 0-0-1/4 don wire am. E come begin look like Buhari small
Hunger can drive a man to act strange.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by say4gunit(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments
Badbelle! U fine reach am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by electrokcoi(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
you wey resemble this thing

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by komzybrown(f): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahaahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhhhahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhhhahhahahah
ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhhhhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah chei my chest oooo, handsome my nyash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.