Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44681 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by imma2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:
I really don't blame the OP but the MOD that pushed this rubbish to FP,it seems Seun don't pay you guys that's why you baboons post anything irrelevant as you all please.

To slap una atimes dey itch my hands
I'm sure they use it to gather traffic, so that people like you can rush to view...what a joke cheesy
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by finacialexpert(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
See him dey body... by the way who fine boy don EPP
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by finacialexpert(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
See him dry body... by the way who fine boy don EPP
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by nikkyshyne(f): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a very refreshing thread. cool
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
twosquare:
Is that you on your profile picz? I like it, makes it look like those Lagos 1960s caption smiley
tongue
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by MOFAZIT: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
chai............ even me wey no i fine......... I fine pass this guy...............
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie
ehn look at the end time cap you wearing with your end time moustache angry anyway i blame buhari for this foolishness angry angry
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bro, you are good looking. Nothing is wrong with you. Ignore all the hate comments here, pls. Just smile and move on.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by byvan03: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wanted to say A bu A but I won't say it embarassed.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by twosquare(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:

tongue
Hahahahaha...you no wan talk true, by the sound of your username, I was expecting a New Yorker, blonde hair (wig) tongue, and fair skin like ripe pawpaw grin but anyways, black is beautiful. wink smiley
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Sike(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
somebody wake this guy up pls.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by BALLOSKI: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments
London girl! As if you're not from one dead village in the east.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by davidque007(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
This boy has been smoking some boko-weed
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Ps3ver: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Lincoln275 post=50273476][/quote]

Abeg shift you sef WORWOR
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by younqjohn01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by RobinHez(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

To the mod that put this on fp, if this guy commits suicide because of the comments here, ... The blood will be on your head. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Killurself: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bros, nobody drag handsome with you but you never win award for it. Pls go for HIV test, na advice no be quarrel.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by samsam2019: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shouldn'tyou be busy making bkmbs for shekau?

Nonsense
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by APCsupporter: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dominiquez:
Aboki please abeg park well.

Drug traqfficker how far?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mohince(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by dimexy247(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
This guy na clown, my washerman fine pass you. with this ur V-shaped head? Abeg go to the other room
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
come and now be going to the other room .. You have a bright future there
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by chubinwa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
so ludicrous
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Sobeautiful: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
I just saw this now and l don laugh tire. Hahahahaaaa! Someone should kindly tell the guy to respect himself. Nothing person no go see.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by forexbinary: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
finalboss1:
head like world cup

Mouth like chewing stick, when it is closed but like Door to the other room, when open cheesy
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Sobeautiful: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Actually is this guy snapping pics for the first time or what? Or he just discovered that he's so 'handsome'. Hahahaaaa! You people should spare the person that took it to fp. It's a big entertainment and distraction from recession and 'the other room'.
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
twosquare:
Hahahahaha...you no wan talk true, by the sound of your username, I was expecting a New Yorker, blonde hair (wig) tongue, and fair skin like ripe pawpaw grin but anyways, black is beautiful. wink smiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
BALLOSKI:
London girl! As if you're not from one dead village in the east.
LOL. I'm igbomina
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Sobeautiful: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
megrimor:
This guy is between his late sixties and early seventies
Easy dear. Hahaaaaa!
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by sunshineV(f): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
I beta pass this guy joor

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by seunfape(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hausa people they fine ?
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
but the mod wey carry this topic go frontpage ....hmmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Wearing Right Now? / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.