Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians (6190 Views)

Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Tcrack(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Nuzo

and I was just thinking about spending a few months in china. think i will have to looks for a different country now.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Tcrack:

@Nuzo

and I was just thinking about spending a few months in china. think i will have to looks for a different country now.

If U dont plan on getting invole in any crime ,I dont see why U will run way from them.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by hajifaty: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
My People, China is not what we all think it is. Here is a country where Nigerians,Africans and the westerners are living without a valid Visa. But once you are caught. You are to pay the fine and get your flight ticket then leave the country. If you are doing a legal business or work in China my people no problem with the authorities here.
There must be something behind the death of those 30 pple that were killed. May God help us all
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by oolumide: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nigeria should stop trading with them. Put on hold all contracts that the country's coys are handling in nigeria, since they will not respect us and they want our money.

Olumide angry angry angry sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
oolumide:

Nigeria should stop trading with them. Put on hold all contracts that the country's coys are handling in nigeria, since they will not respect us and they want our money.

Olumide angry angry angry sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked embarassed cry cry cry

Oh please!! if Nigeria were to stop trading next month with China, na you go suffer am. You think say China, wey don already by up so much of your property go care?? Roflmao!!!
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by naijaway(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
To me, I believe africa should wear a hard glove to really deal with the chinese because out of all asians, the chinese are more of black/african racist. They think we are full of shit and have to deal with. If not for US,Britain, and some others who stole before them, they will be ready to do a genocide in Africa.
Wish Nigerian leaders had any vision of the country, region, and continent at large to really scale back china's growth while using that advantage to zap technology from the west. If china ever becomes a world power, we are all doomed. The chinos dont believe in mixing, their privates aint jack so instead of messing themselves up trying to over mingle, to them it would make sense to clean up most of the populations in african countries. At least, the other colonizers even with their abilities to crush african nations with minimal loss still find time to work with em, steal some later nationalize them, then hinder them, then give them at least basic rights and work with african nations sometimes even go against very mean african leaders at their loss. If it were the chinos, just forget all that, cuz they will make any genocide and mass imprisonment look like a joke. Curtail the chinos and their fake ways eventho you gatz to regonize their ability to be patience and determination. then again, who can't do that.
Naija should divide and conquer, by catering to hong kong, taiwan, tibet, japan, south korea, and even north. When the chinos try to be aggressive, the west will back us up especially if other real africans (not arab immigrants) follow our path or are suppotive. Africa is suppose to rise after United States of America's dominance like after the times of the UK dominance( STILL BALLING THO).
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by kibra4u(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Its like nuzo seems to know more of what is actually going on there. Nuzo are you based in China?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by jovlar1979(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
Inasmuch as i do not support the killing of fellow country men,the truth should still be spoken.Nigerians should learn to obey the laws of the land where they stay.I have made my personal investigation over this issue by calling some Nigerians legally staying in China.Those Nigerians were not killed because they were illegal immigrants.They committed offenses punishable by death according to the Chinese laws.

The truth is this;if you know you can't cope with the laws of a place then why go there?

Also over this issue,i would implore forumites to be mindful in our use of words.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Homonide: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ Jovlar1979

I don't think committing an Offence punishable by death is a good excuse for executing 30 Foreign nationals- in this case Nigerians. The killings were

simply unacceptable and i wonder if the Chinese Authorities would have tried that with another serious Country.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by seeklove: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
I think sean should ban seanT21. This is serious! Spreading wickedness in a forum like this can instigate people to commit hate crimes.
In her post she made it clear that she thinks that anybody who is illegal deserves whatever(including death) he/ she gets. This is a hate statement which I am sure she cannot say in America about American citizens without being arrested.
It is a crime to make a hate speeches! By your judgement, anybody(maybe only Nigerians) who comits a crime deserves to be killed. But you have committed many crimes in Niaraland by making hate speeches and insulting people.

You asked what Charles Taylor living Nigerian has to do with your post. Here is my ansewer: Charles Taylor is one of the most barbaric persons that has ever lived in this world. Why are you not clamouring for Nigeria to kill Charles Taylor? How about prince johnson who is today a senator in Liberia? He is better than the illegal Nigerians in China? I know for sure that Nigeria is far better and more civiliced than Liberia, Prince Johnson is not better than those illegal Nigerians in China. Why didn't Liberia Kill Prince Johnson? The day they did a documentary about Liberian civil war on the TV here in America, next day at work I was so ashamed of having Liberia as part of Africa. My co-workers talked about it for more than a month. Watch the movie "Lord of War" the dictator in that movie, his character is based on Charles Taylor. In as much as I try not to be prejudiced, a friend of mine always tell me that Charles Taylor is not far from the average Liberian. They are known for inhuman wickedness. Your character has shown me that my friend may be very correct.

The problem with Nigeria is that whenever a Nigerian does something, wether right or wrong; fellow Nigerians will bash him and use the opportunity to bash Nigeria. There is no country in the world where illegal immigration is punished by death. The world is not that wicked yet! It is not a law in China to punish illegal immigration by death. If China tries to kill Nigerian for migrating illegally this is very wrong and it is both racism and inhumane.

I have seen many illegal Chinese here in America. They also do allot of marriage by contract, which is a crime. It is like cheating the INS. I remember a Chinese classmet of mine who was an international student asked a Nigerian friend of mine to marry her just because the Nigerian is an American citizen.

Hate yourself, Nigeria and your country as much as you like. It is wrong to execute anyboy for illegal immigration. People can become illegal by mistake. Some people forget the date their visa expired. You don't kill them for that. There are thousands of illegal immigrants in America, nobody in America will ever think of killing them. Let China try and kill an American illegal immigrant.

Even if they are suspected of drug trafficking(which I don't condone), they deserve a fair trial. If it here in America, if they cant afford lawyers, the government will go as far as providing with Public defendants(Lawyers).

No matter how bad Nigerian and Nigeria is. Nigerians are humanbeings who still deserve to be treated with civility. The law see people as in divduals not as Nigerians or blacks.

This is why we Nigerian we never get respect. We are too quick to criticize our people and our country.

If that WICKED slowpoke who calls herself seanT21, can be proud of Liberia, why cant we be proud of Nigeria.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
~~LMAO~~My point still stands though. I am not forcing U to accept it.

"In as much as I try not to be prejudiced, a friend of mine always tell me that Charles Taylor is not far from the average Liberian. They are known for inhuman wickedness. Your character has shown me that my friend may be very correct."

That is 100 correct. Most Liberians are like Charles Taylor including myself. Stay away from us.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by trekkie: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2009
what were the reps doing BEFORE the guys were killed? undecided
literally medicine after death undecided
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by seeklove: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

"In as much as I try not to be prejudiced, a friend of mine always tell me that Charles Taylor is not far from the average Liberian. They are known for inhuman wickedness. Your character has shown me that my friend may be very correct."

That is 100 correct. Most Liberians are like Charles Taylor including myself. Stay away from us.

Stay away from Nigerian forum. Stupid wicked, and ugly ass! You can't force me even if you want, I don't deal with your caliber.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 1:00am On Oct 23, 2009
seeklove:

Stay away from Nigerian forum. Stupid wicked, and ugly ass! You cant force me even if you want, I don't deal with your caliber.

OH, so U are now insulting me. hehe. Stop getting angry over my opinion. I am not gonna change it so save yourself the headache. Put a smile on that face.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by cocoman4u(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

I have followed your posts, you are too stupid and wicked to be called a humanbeing. I will try and track you down and report you to CIA for making hate speeches.

Wicked wicth, you mock poeple for lossing thier lives and thier loved ones. What kind of a deranched fool are you.

By the way how did you get into America? I thought America dosent give greencard to monkeys. I am sure that if they investigate your documents and how you got into America, there must be a lie somewhere in your documents. With a lie in your documents, this makes you an illigal immigrant. I will track you down. How many people did you kill and eat in Liberia before you sort assylum in America? Stupid assylum seeker.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2009
cocoman4u:

I have followed your posts, you are too stupid and wicked to be called a humanbeing. I will try and track you down and report you to CIA for making hate speeches.

Wicked wicth, you mock poeple for lossing thier lives and thier loved ones. What kind of a deranched fool are you.

By the way how did you get into America? I thought America dosent give greencard to monkeys. I am sure that if they investigate your documents and how you got into America, there must be a lie somewhere in your documents. With a lie in your documents, this makes you an illigal immigrant. I will track you down. How many people did you kill and eat in Liberia before you sort assylum in America? Stupid assylum seeker.

~~LMAO~~

1. "you mock people for losing their lives and their loved ones" where??

2. Hate Speeches? Do u know the definition of hate a speech?

3. Monkeys need love too. I have more monkey friends on the way. Thank God for America. They sure as hell love us Monkeys

PS: How U gonna call someone a fool when U can hardly spell. cry
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2009
What a big joke Nigeria is!!! grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!!!

Politics is now the joke sec. shame!
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by cocoman4u(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2009
Those who think that only Nigerians are illegal immigrants. I know for sure that there are more illegal Chinese immigrants in America than illegal Nigerian immigrants. There may be more illegal Chinese immigrants all over the world than illegal Nigerian immigrants. There are also illegal Chinese immigrants in Nigeria. Some of the stay longer than their visas but Nigeria doesn't kill them.

Please Check out these websites:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no9/pdfs/03-0353.pdf

http://www.infowars.com/illegal-chinese-immigrants-slip-into-texas/#

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/LiveWire/63667

http://www.alipac.us/article3257.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-dc-chinese-smuggling,0,5331962.story

Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the Nigerian Government is bad just because a few Nigerian are illegal abroad. Please give me a chance!! America has up to a million illegal immigrants, most of them are Mexicans. The people of Mexico don't call them evil just because they are illegal in America. America does not kill them.

Please stop looking for the slightest opportunity to call your own people and your government evil!!!! Educate yourselves!!! There is no excuse for being unpatriotic to your country!!!!!!!!
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2009
cocoman4u:

Those who think that only Nigerians are illegal immigrants. I know for sure that there are more illegal Chinese immigrants in America than illegal Nigerian immigrants. There may be more illegal Chinese immigrants all over the world than illegal Nigerian immigrants. There are also illegal Chinese immigrants in Nigeria. Some of the stay longer than their visas but Nigeria doesn't kill them.

Please Check out these websites:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no9/pdfs/03-0353.pdf

http://www.infowars.com/illegal-chinese-immigrants-slip-into-texas/#

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/LiveWire/63667

http://www.alipac.us/article3257.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-dc-chinese-smuggling,0,5331962.story

Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the Nigerian Government is bad just because a few Nigerian are illegal abroad. Please give me a chance!! America has up to a million illegal immigrants, most of them are Mexicans. The people of Mexico don't call them evil just because they are illegal in America. America does not kill them.

Please stop looking for the slightest opportunity to call your own people and your government evil!!!! Educate yourselves!!! There is no excuse for being unpatriotic to your country!!!!!!!!

undecided undecided
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by blkmum700: 1:34am On Oct 23, 2009
if china could order for the excution of his formal prime minister for corruption and three of his citizen for fake milk production,so who are the nigerian?i believe this guys are involved in illegal business in china like selling hard drugs,china would kill is citizen for selling hard drugs. i dont think this guys has immigration problem,i think they are involved in illegal business over there,anyway i have sypanthy for them,every country has thier rules and regulations,i had is on singapore visa that if you are cought dealing with hard drugs is death sentence is that true?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by hackney(m): 1:43am On Oct 23, 2009
They will never kill Americans or british citizens.
Nigeria is just smelly air.
The pot-bellied boffoons in Abuja will just open smelly mouths,shut the mess up and go enjoy stolen money.
Nigeria is like salt that has lost all its taste.
In global political realms ; ngeria is just a space of land where a lot of people live.
The nigerian embassy in London is just a dust bin so if the embassies are dustbin equivalents,how can they function.
They should collect their kick-backs,mess off and die.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by saintade01(m): 2:03am On Oct 23, 2009
hajifaty:

My People, China is not what we all think it is. Here is a country where Nigerians,Africans and the westerners are living without a valid Visa. But once you are caught. You are to pay the fine and get your flight ticket then leave the country. If you are doing a legal business or work in China my people no problem with the authorities here.
There must be something behind the death of those 30 pple that were killed. May God help us all

Probably you can tell us more about the killings if China is not as we think.
Gues u do your investigation if really u re in Shangai.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by msb247(m): 2:44am On Oct 23, 2009
shocked
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2009
It's very unfortunate. Nigeria seems to me as the most hated nation on earth. it's very embarassing to hear how Nigerians get killed in large numbers abroad. China is not the only country that kills Nigerians UNJUSTLY, even a useless country like Liberia kills Nigerians and get away with it. This is something our minister of information should look into. Part of the problem is with the way Nigerians treat themselves.
This act of the Chinese should be condemned. I read some posts in this forum trying to justify the barbaric acts of the Chinese. How many foreigners have nigerians killed?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by cocoman4u(m): 4:39am On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

undecided undecided

See you highlighted my statements thinking that they are contradictory. I wonder your level of education. I bet you don't understand the figure of speech that I used. What runs in your veins wicked Liberian? Is blood or poison? Wickedness for brains. Why don't you go back to school?

vislabraye:

It's very unfortunate. Nigeria seems to me as the most hated nation on earth. it's very embarassing to hear how Nigerians get killed in large numbers abroad. China is not the only country that kills Nigerians UNJUSTLY, even a useless country like Liberia kills Nigerians and get away with it. This is something our minister of information should look into. Part of the problem is with the way Nigerians treat themselves.
This act of the Chinese should be condemned. I read some posts in this forum trying to justify the barbaric acts of the Chinese. How many foreigners have nigerians killed?

My brother very wise post. I already said the same thing in my previous post. Nigerians look for every oppunity to criticize themselves and their government.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by forme22(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2009
**in EXILE,Planning my coup** cheesy cheesy
This baboo you have a very narrow mind, who told @ SEANT21 or what ever she calls her self , that this forum is for English grammar and to laugh people cos they cant spell well. U need to grow up! understand the
[/Nigerians. U guys wanna defend them because they are your bros. Sorry for my loud mouth. ]
Thank God u know u have a very loud and porous mouth, u better learn how not to be judgemental before u enter a mans house.
Have it behind u mind that we are fighting against it. Including America, they should derive another way of punishing drug offenders. One day it might involve some one close to you, then you will ask the China govt or tell them that they can not spell their grammar correctly.
Sorry Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by princekevo(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2009
Well not only Nigerians knows how wicked Chinese are. The whole world knows their wickedness as such they stay clear from them. The problem is we Nigerian don't yield to advice, as a result of our so called boldness we tread on a land where even the angels fears to tread on. We play with a lion even at his den. Being  a black alone to a Chinese is a crime let alone when you committ a crime. Am 99.9% sure that the 30 Nigerians kill are as a result of crime other than being illegal. Everyone in the world knows that the foundation to the punishment of their laws is based on wickedness. They didn't make the laws to trap any foreigner, but for their own citizens. Coz their government knows how Heartless and wicked the citizens are, crime is their common name. So if you don't wanna face the punishment(death sentence) even as foreigner don't committ any crime. And if you cherish your human right,  then stay away from Chinese territories. They made their laws open and clear so if you cant abide in them you stay away.
I could recall an interview with the president of Singapore( A Chinese Singaporean) on their laws and Human rights.
He made it clear and i quote" I know my people, i know how wicked, hearthless, and non-chalant they could be in breaking the law. That is why we made these laws so strong and its punishments so harsh. When you think abt the harsh consequences of your crime, you don't committ them. That is what made s,pore one of the best and safe place to live in, and we expect every foreigners(visitors) to respect and abide on these laws as long as they remain in s,pore".
Australian man was Hanged for drug trafficking as well as a US citizen, how much more Nigerians being sentence to death in china mainland as a result of the shits they do there.
If you visit Guagzhou china as a Nigerian you will deny being a Nigerian as a result the illegal shits that goes on among the Nigerian community.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by archbishop(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2009
Helllo Nairalanders,

Foreign countries will treat people the way their home countries treat them. Nigeria, a country with a total disregard for its citizens, is getting from China, Libya and others the kind of treatment they give to us at home.

We have all seen how the western countries hold their citizens in high esteem. Do we remember how Clinton, a former president, went to North Korea to negotiate the release of two American Citizens? North Korea could have just killed those two women but they chose to hold on a bit. I am sure that if they were Nigerians, they would have shot them on the spot, knowing that Nigeria is a very unserious country and does not care for its citizens.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER, NAIJA STAND UP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2009
Look, it's obvious that these people were not killed for being illegal immigrants. There's more to this than meets the eye.
China has laws, and they are meant to be obeyed. Crimes like corruption and drug dealing are harshly punished unlike Nigeria.

vislabraye:

How many foreigners have nigerians killed?

If we had been executing the foreigners caught stealing oil and supplying monies to the MEND guys, we would have earned several billions of dollars and severely limited the influx of arms and outflux of stolen oil. I have long advocated for the death penalty for foreign nationals involved in oil bunkering.

Sometimes you need to send a clear message out. And capital punishment is effective at doing that grin
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2009
vislabraye:

If a "useless" country like Liberia is killing Nigerians then doesn't that tell U a whole lot about your people??
Your people are getting killed or jailed everywhere because they like going against the law. With Nigerians in foreign nations its either they are involved in illegal immigration, fraud or drugs. Chinese are very strict with their laws but these Nigerians still went ahead anyway to break it. Plus, if the Nigerian government was a serious one, where in the world were they before those 30 Nigerians were killed. undecided Your own government do not give a damn about U but U expect foreign nations to?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by princekevo(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2009
texazzpete:

If we had been executing the foreigners caught stealing oil and supplying monies to the MEND guys, we would have earned several billions of dollars and severely limited the influx of arms and outflux of stolen oil. I have long advocated for the death penalty for foreign nationals involved in oil bunkering.

Sometimes you need to send a clear message out. And capital punishment is effective at doing that grin

That cant happen in Nigeria, coz we are democratic state on paper, but not in acts.

archbishop:

Helllo Nairalanders,

Foreign countries will treat people the way their home countries treat them. Nigeria, a country with a total disregard for its citizens, is getting from China, Libya and others the kind of treatment they give to us at home.

We have all seen how the western countries hold their citizens in high esteem. Do we remember how Clinton, a former president, went to North Korea to negotiate the release of two American Citizens? North Korea could have just killed those two women but they chose to hold on a bit. I am sure that if they were Nigerians, they would have shot them on the spot, knowing that Nigeria is a very unserious country and does not care for its citizens.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER, NAIJA STAND UP[color=#990000][/color]

Listen that can only happend in south korea which has no Trace of Chinse Blood. If you are being caught with drug in china mainland or country like Singapore even on transit at the airport. If you like have heavens national ID card and God himself coming down to negotiate on your behalf, your must be hanged. An Australian was caught with drugs, their government tried all they could to negotiate with S,pore but to no avail. The same happened to the a US citizen. Infact many westerners are being flogged by a machine in s,pore for over stay how much more Nigerians.
I will blame our government for not living up to their responsibilities, but wont blame them for the evil activities we Nigerians committs abroad. You are in a country with laws and not in Nigeria. If you cant obey their laws then you go back home to your lawless country, where you can committ such crimes and go free. If you chose to remain there and by any means you go against the law u face it alone and dont blame Nigerian government for it or expect they come for your rescue. We are all out for greener pasture we cant have in our country so we have to respect ourselves in which ever country we found ourself and their laws where ever we are.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by princekevo(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

If a "useless" country like Liberia is killing Nigerians then doesn't that tell U a whole lot about your people??
Your people are getting killed or jailed everywhere because they like going against the law. With Nigerians in foreign nations its either they are involved in illegal immigration, fraud or drugs. Chinese are very strict with their laws but these Nigerians still went ahead anyway to break it. Plus, if the Nigerian government was a serious one, where in the world were they before those 30 Nigerians were killed. undecided Your own government do not give a damn about U but U expect foreign nations to?

I cant even imagine a Liberian opening his mouth against Nigeria also. Anyways i don't blame you. But i don't think Liberians are better than Nigerians, there are now also into many shits as Nigerians, name it, fraud, lil breaking and entry and major in rapery, stealling from Nigerians. Eg. a Liberian boy as i accommodated out of pity stole my frens $1000US, clothings, shoes and ran to Vietnam, not one case of such not even three.

Also if there is any Nation on earth you should owe respect to, is Nigeria. The same Bad Nigeria Saved your ass in civil war. You have hope of going back soon from exile to Liberia, becoz of that same Nigeria. If not by now your lineage in Liberia would have been wiped off from the face of the earth by Charles Taylor. What Nigerians are doing outside is not half of what Charles taylor and his men did to Nigerians in Monrovia or what their atrocities they committed in FreeTown.

I know we are bad and our government but it piss me off when someone we are greater than in all level try to ridicule us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat / Long term Agriculture is Not Way Foward Industrialization Is. (nigerian Economy) / Why Do The Igbos Refuse To Go Into Manufacturing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.