Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Playing with the hearts of men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing with the hearts of men (672 Views)

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing with the hearts of men by youngalex(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2009
Ladies can u really adhere strictly to for better for worse;my friend recently lost his job in a bank and barely two months the girlfriend ran,thats why i find it difficult giving my heart to a lady;for better they dey for worse they delete from your life leaving you more miserable.
they play chess with the hearts of men;when you love them wahala if u don't serious wahala.
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Shola2009(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2009
lol, grin grin the girl ran after 2mnths ??what a biatch!!! angry
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2009
youngalex:

Ladies can u really adhere strictly to for better for worse;my friend recently lost his job in a bank and barely two months the girlfriend ran,thats why i find it difficult giving my heart to a lady;for better they dey for worse they delete from your life leaving you more miserable.
they play chess with the hearts of men;when you love them wahala if u don't serious wahala.

Hmmn! Na wa oh!
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by TheHenrys(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2009
@poster,
I do always tell myself,it is God that can help us in our search for a good woman,most girls are there when they going is good and disappears when you have challenges and they are really desperate,a friend of mine,the girlfriend collected a number from her fone and went to sleep with his boyfriend.
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2009
How unfortunate! Just the way some guys abandon their gf's when they add weight, some girls will take off when a guys financial situation changes. I guess it's up to individuals to stop being superficial and hopefully give more to  relationships.
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by r231(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2009
she is not a good girl
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2009
These guys also cheat on their wives when she is overweight and they her consider not attractive anymore undecided Same difference really.
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Ben13: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2009
when has girlfriends agree to stay with boifriends for better for worse undecided help your friend get another job and she will come back. period!
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by galatico(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2009
Am not surprised the Girl ran away when she saw money wasn't coming like it used to, if you got the money Girls will be around you like ants around sugar .
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by shayoor(f): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2009
na wa oooooo
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2009
Many ladies are motivated by material things,while few are not .90%-10%
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by goodness85: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
It is just that you got the wrong lady. Not all ladies are like that. I once had that experience but i just let her go the i settled down to study ladies before i got my
present girl.

I made sure that i was her friend first and i knew everything about her before i started to date her

visit www.perfectsdate..com for real tips on dating
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by biola44: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
welcome 2 d real world grin
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by biola44: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
for better for stay for worse for go
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by MoneyRule(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
Typical "No money,No honey" situation. It's become a reality!
2 months?!
The chick try sef, e get some wey no go even reach 1 month.
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by zuuby(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
wahale dey
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by tarano: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
I have always said Money makes the world go round, In a country like Nigeria where Money is worshiped like a god, then it's no surprising that females would leave once the guys is less liquid,
the lesson: Guys we need to think with both heads.
If don't take care of your self before venturing into spending on a female u r bleeped,
Re: Playing with the hearts of men by topup: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
It takes a while before men and women can identify a unique relationship, just because the guy or girl calls you daily doesn't mean that the relationship is genuine and unique.

When you know what to look for, you can avoid getting too involved with someone who is very likely to break your heart.

I honestly, think you get vibes from those who aren't completely trustworthy, a lot of people choose to overlook some of the dodgy behaviour from the person they are with, because they would much rather have less trouble and have a peaceful relationship, that test and ask the necessary questions.

Honestly, why are women and men afraid to talk about the future, why should talking about the future with your b/f or g/f be an awkward thing?? If the other person hasn't thought about it, what stops them just jumping ship and leaving the present??

If your friend's girlfriend was with him simply because of the money, there should be tell-tale signs, even if little, like maybe she enquires about his budget every so often, she may ask for pocket money, or maybe she brags about how much he earns, basically she is attracted to the image of him being a wealthy bachelor, the couple might find that their's is a give and take relationship in terms of items, whilst a strong relationship is usually a give an take of emotions and bonds. It is much harder for a woman to jump ship once she has invested her time and emotions in getting to know a man properly, knowing his address, his name and wage does not count.

. . . . .

At the same time, some people are really good at fooling even themselves, and excel at pretending.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? / Ladies And Their Men's Ex's / Pls Advice! Av Showed Her True Luv,now She Wants Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.