Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) (23874 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2016
mtcheww
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
yes but did you watch the second interview where he ask the man do you have a house? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
redcliff:
Mu.mu woman. Was he talking about you. Is your name now aisha buhari?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by lastkidconcepts: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
You still belong to the kitchen and kitchen also belong to you either you like it or not madam.....As far as you remain woman forget.....

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by sheubaba2013: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2016
For washing of your Borehole water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3 twitter; @sheusakariyau, on facebook: Sakariyau Tijani Sheu..."Wash Your tank today and avoid Typhoid and other water borne diseases". Trial will convince you
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by CSTR2: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Woman, you are talking to stupid people .
You better find your way out of that country and leave them to wallow in their backwardness with their president.

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Viktor1983(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Zombies everywhere. ...
You can only curse her out, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by promise4040: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2016
redcliff:
u this he/she goat calling hilda mumu, is she talking to u? Is she the first to react? Or wen did u become buhari's keeper?

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ChappyChase: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:
I had to enter Kitchen myself ..
Oga you put eguw first before you put okora.?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ChappyChase: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2016
CSTR2:
Woman, you are talking to stupid people .
You better find your way out of that country and leave them to wallow in their backwardness with their president.
So we wey come dey stranded here nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by dunkem21(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga you put eguw first before you put okora.?

Nope. It was a mistake while uploading..

I wanted to create a step by step thread out of it.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by erinalex: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2016
not4sure:
But in all honesty woman can be the CEO of any company, she still belong to the kitchen. Even you will hear them say get out of my kitchen
thank u my brother. PMB said his wife belong to d kitchen,yet PMB allowed his wife to get a university education up to master degree level; and nigerian youths and old ones are disturbing themself over PMB's statement. The same woman that belong to d 'kitchen', has been travelling all over d world. She was in USA,UK etc to deliver lectures;been to several submits. Whao ! I like her kind of kitchen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by seunlly(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Wetin concern The woman sef she na her husband talk am abi wetin be her headache
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ChappyChase: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Nope. It was a mistake while uploading..

I wanted to create a step by step thread out of it.

Nice dish though but tbe ogbono too much and the okora was too bulky.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by MadCow1: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
gabazin080:
ZOMBIE SPOTTED .
U supported the dullarpo on this cus your mum is only good for sex IN THE OTHER ROOM and to cook in the kitchen.

He didn't speak about anybody's mother, He spoke about his wife.

Last time I checked, Aisha was not a Politician.

Also, under what rules and Man and his wife lives in their house should not be anybody's business. In some houses, the Man is the Bread winner, in others its reverse.

His wifes role in his Government is to take care of him. That is why he did not give her any Office or Portfolio like her predecessors.

People should get off of the President's diick.. Your Mother's role to your father may be whatever it is, but the President just stated the role of his wife to him.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2016
mrsefan:
everybody wan use this get attention
fly jorrr

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Please since baba got back from Germany we'v not heard from our First Lady, could someone check if she is in the kitchen or here

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2016
freya8:
Buhari and his wife have given the social media sth to whine abt for the next few days
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by redcliff: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
promise4040:
u this he/she goat calling hilda mumu, is she talking to u? Is she the first to react? Or wen did u become buhari's keeper?

Buhari wasnt also talking to her. He goat
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by globa: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Not a family matter when the wife went to BBC to discuss her fears and again not a family matter when the President of Nigeria is representing Nigeria in Germany in the presence of one of the most powerful woman and saying such. Now you can say is family matter, na wa ooo

CuteTj:
Everyone now has an opinion well which we must respect.

But each to his/her own. I know Aisha Buhari the one the comment was directed isn't complaining and can't complain because she knew what she was signing up for when she decided to marry a former General in the Nigeria Army (Nigerian military men that are dictorial and only understands go and not come), a far older man than herself, a man from the core north and lastly, a stubborn man as Pres. Buhari which we all know.

This case is a family matter between husband and wife and it should be treated as such. It's their cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Lovelynature(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:
abi oo. Make babes them just dey for the other room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by dunkem21(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Nice dish though but tbe ogbono too much and the okora was too bulky.

Thanks. I didn't use all the Ogbono in the tray, only the ones in the mortar. Its actually a style to cut the Okro bigger giving it a round decorative shape instead of shredding it with a grater.

Again, Thanks.

I can already see you are a chef wink ..who wouldn't mind belonging in the "Kitchen".

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by buffalowings: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:

You want make I vex this morning abi

Omo

See soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by perragy(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
redcliff:

She doesn't even sound married.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
He said his wife (not all women)belongs in the kitchen and other rooms which might not necessarily be the toilet. It could have been the storage or bathroom.
What's all these stupid videos for?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Nwanyi Oma.
Our Umuahia Ohuhu Igbo DNA really shows in your radiant beauty.
Nollywood beauty queen.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ChappyChase: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Thanks. I didn't use all the Ogbono in the tray, only the ones in the mortar. Its actually a style to cut the Okro bigger giving it a round decorative shape instead of shredding it with a grater.

Again, Thanks.

I can already see you are a chef wink ..who wouldn't mind belonging in the "Kitchen".
Am just a guy who hates cooking but
Wont stay off the burner.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by buffalowings: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
holyokoto:
the woman na YOLOBA

Kiddo you're dead

My personal ICBM is homing on ya as we speak

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by OSESUNATE(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
amtalkin:
This man should kindly explain the other room that part I'm not understanding it at all
Ask your father, he knows what it means
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by PROWESX(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
buhari kitchen post don tire me even people wey I no even know dey react just for attention seeking purpose
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2016
redcliff:

Am sure you did not pass any exams...

She is protecting women and also they should stand and say they don't belong to the kitchen or rooms.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by booblacain(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2016
not4sure:
But in all honesty woman can be the CEO of any company, she still belong to the kitchen. Even you will hear them say get out of my kitchen

No woman belongs to the kitchen. A woman can own the kitchen, she can use the kitchen, but she does not belong to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
erinalex:
thank u my brother. PMB said his wife belong to d kitchen,yet PMB allowed his wife to get a university education up to master degree level; and nigerian youths and old ones are disturbing themself over PMB's statement. The same woman that belong to d 'kitchen', has been travelling all over d world. She was in USA,UK etc to deliver lectures;been to several submits. Whao ! I like her kind of kitchen.

Some folks are yet to understand the illustration behind this statement

it literally means his wife's powers are limited to his house hold, that's the response behind the question of which political party his wife belongs to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Celebrates 38th Birthday, Releases Sexy Pictures / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos / Eric Akhigbe In Convocation Gown, Celebrates Bagging Degree From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.