Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (507 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by franklyn00(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
We always complain of how greedy Naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drain the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that suits you.
#palmgossip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ohn1759: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Am a guy. I woun't be prejudice, Its true. Many guys are foolish. I have dated 2 girls that i haven't transfered even an airtime to. I only gave this recent one a nice birthday gift on my own will, it surprised her. Guys mak d mistake first, dy force dia sef on girls by enticing her with money!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by divinehand2003(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2016
ohn1759:
Am a guy. I woun't be prejudice, Its true. Many guys are foolish. I have dated 2 girls that i haven't transfered even an airtime to. I only gave this recent one a nice birthday gift on my own will, it surprised her. Guys mak d mistake first, dy force dia sef on girls by enticing her with money!

Bros, it's a FALLACY of over generalization to state that Naija babes are saints while their male counterparts are fools.

Each relationship is peculiar and it's either the guy is good while the girl is a nymphomaniac or the other way round.

Just know that the proportion of BAD outweighs the GOOD in both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 0luwatope(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Fvck it, just visit www.funloaded.xyz for premium jokes and interactive games
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Not all guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Panties That Men Like The Best / Story: Forbidden (love Episode 4) / The Seductive Sound In The Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.