Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Story: Forbidden (love Episode 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Forbidden (love Episode 4) (508 Views)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forbidden (love Episode 4) by dosbeat: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2016
I excused myself and picked the call right in front of uncle Sam. He just kept staring at me with a very straight face. I couldn’t really tell if he was angry or not. I mean, it’s just a phone call right.
“Hello?” I said when I picked the call.
“How are you Meso? I just called to say hi” senior Daniel replied.
“I am fine senior Daniel.” “No, no, no. You don’t need to call me senior
Daniel. Just call me Daniel. I am your school father now.” “Okay, I’m sorry Daniel. I won’t call you by senior
Daniel again.” “That’s much better, my baby,” “My baby?” I questioned myself in my mind. “What are you doing? I hope I’m not disrupting anything.” senior Daniel said. “I’m actually busy with my uncle” “Oh!!! so sorry. Then I’ll talk to you later. Just call
me when you’re free” He said and I replied with an okay before we
ended the call. Dropping the phone back on the table, uncle Sam finally spoke up. “Who was that? your boyfriend abi? you’ve started dating ehn?” “No uncle Sam, He’s not my boyfriend oo, I don’t have any boyfriend. He is just my school father.” I replied.You don’t know that’s how it all starts. Don’t pay
attention to them oo. You don’t know I’m the one that’ll marry you.” He said with a smile.....
TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>> I excused myself and picked the call right in front of uncle Sam. He just kept staring at me with a very straight face. I couldn’t really tell if he was angry or not. I mean, it’s just a phone call right.
Daniel. Just call me Daniel. I am your school father now.” “Okay, I’m sorry Daniel. I won’t call you by senior
Daniel again.” “That’s much better, my baby,” “My baby?” I questioned myself in my mind. “What are you doing? I hope I’m not disrupting anything.” senior Daniel said. “I’m actually busy with my uncle” “Oh!!! so sorry. Then I’ll talk to you later. Just call
ended the call. Dropping the phone back on the table, uncle Sam finally spoke up. “Who was that? your boyfriend abi? you’ve started dating ehn?” “No uncle Sam, He’s not my boyfriend oo, I don’t have any boyfriend. He is just my school father.” I replied.You don’t know that’s how it all starts. Don’t pay
attention to them oo. You don’t know I’m the one that’ll marry you.” He said with a smile.....
TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>> I excused myself and picked the call right in front of uncle Sam. He just kept staring at me with a very straight face. I couldn’t really tell if he was angry or not. I mean, it’s just a phone call right.
TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>> http:///2g06pbB

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Enter Entered A Keke Napep In Lagos, #3 Is / The New Year Resolutions I Met. / Older Women Meet Younger Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.