Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,832 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. (1308 Views)

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Rhymez(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Nobody forced him to impregnate who he tagged "Ugly". No matter what, at least give respect to your new born child. That was uncalled for..

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/10/see-how-this-facebook-user-announced.html

Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Men will fuçk anything.. No taste... SMH..
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

That's so cold but he ain't lying shocked
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Rhymez(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
nubian999:
grin grin grin grin

That's so cold but he ain't lying shocked

But his dik can be deceived? undecided
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Hahahhahaha but at least he admitted tat he impregnated her no matter how "ugly" she is...

TrapHedges.... When we gonna make ours? grin tongue
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by AlexCk: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Damn,
That lady is .... damn!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Besides, this babymama ish is really becoming a thing.
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by TSOM(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Even If I was drugged, I wouldn't go near a thing like this.
That face would haunt me even in my dreams.

Where are those self-denying proponents of the "black is beautiful" hogwash?
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Twizzy30(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by teejaypee: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:
'Even If I was drugged, I wouldn't go near a thing like this.
That face would haunt me even in my dreams.

Where are those self-denying proponents of the "black is beautiful" hogwash?

when you're drugged, its a different case mark. cheesy

she would look beautiful in your eyes, direct opposite of what she actually is grin
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2016
CHAI grin grin
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by TrapHedges(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahhahaha but at least he admitted tat he impregnated her no matter how "ugly" she is...

TrapHedges.... When we gonna make ours? grin tongue

Wow boooo.. Am always ready you know that lol cool
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by NegeduGrace(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
wow..wow(am not am ambulance oo)..congrats to the new mum
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Rhymez(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
teejaypee:

when you're drugged, its a different case mark. cheesy

she would look beautiful in your eyes, direct opposite of what she actually is grin

Does it mean a drugged guy can sleep with a man too? grin
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by Winnelyn(f): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
angry angry
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by teejaypee: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rhymez:

Does it mean a drugged guy can sleep with a man too? grin

ewww! lipsrsealed
I have no Idea grin
Re: Photos: See How A Facebook User Announced The Birth Of His Baby. by tonaydo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Dating/Marrying A Rich Guy / Meek Mill Kisses Nicki Minaj's Foot- SEE PHOTO / Photo Of The Day - What Is The Difference Between This 2 Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.