Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions (70422 Views)

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nigerianblogs: 5:18am On Apr 05, 2018
This New Couple is melting our hearts with their Pre-wedding photos, The motion, Settings and the location is just too perfect not to write about, The couple will be tieing the knot soon, The guy's friend Memx shared the photos on his page, And while some persons think it totally adorable, Others think he should have used a Rolls Royce. lol.. Internet people with their Wahala, see some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/young-couple-uses-bicycle-to-show-how.html

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nigerianblogs: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2018
P.S: Ebiwali Has Has Moved to a New Domain, Please her Former Blog URL (Ebiwalismoment.com) was Hacked, The New Domain name is Ebiwalisgossip.com..

Sorry for the inconvenience this changes may have caused you. But we had no choice than to move to a new domain. Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by OneCorner: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2018
diz guy no fit fvck diz girl finish i swear

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Wow! She has a nice shape kiss

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Homeboiy: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2018
she just be like one girl for my class

Round waist with small breast

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by talk2rotman(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2018
make I no tali wetin I dey think....chai....harvesting!

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by talk2rotman(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2018
make I no talk wetin I dey think....chai....harvesting!
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by MetroBaba1(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2018
That A** No Be Here

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Olalan(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmm, corrupt people are seeing something else, May God bless their union

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Premiumwriter: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2018
sinaj:
yours is berra kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
the lady no even wear bra.undecided

No be by force

7 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by tooth4tooth: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Exactly my thought, your spirit is there.
This guy will need input from an expert like me,
if my prick enter this girl wahalahi, her body will Never remain the same, I will fvck her like a rabid dog unleashed to undo. And her pussycat and those tiny cute standing titties will know a man went into somewhere and came out a conqueror

The Apostle
My guy ,when a woman ready for you,na you go run oo

26 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Sofrosh(f): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Thank God I am endowed with a 9inches, long, curvy, muscular and ebony thick dick. I will Bleep her still she squirts on my dick making it shinny n smooth.
The only thing that she will be saying is "it as touch my womb oo" grin like Uduak my ex cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by kuuljay(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
The man who marries a beautiful wife and another who plants corn by the road side both have the same problem,
When you advertise her finish you face those you attracted

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by bjayx: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2018
DAT guy lucky ooo
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by blacq2009(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2018
sinaj:
And so have you, sinaj

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by SweetJoystick(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Correct, i feel like sucking her nipples
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Lakson0001: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Good picturez

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by wolfenstein(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
is it ur wearing? wink
but d back no b here o

6 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
Forget the braless ish... just check out that figure: thick hairless smooth legs, waistline on point, hips on fleek and booty on checheche. tongue tongue tongue

Perfect!

What a lucky bastard. grin grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by prechbills1(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
cool....
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
Sofrosh:
Thank God I am endowed with a 9inches, long, curvy, muscular and ebony thick dick. I will Bleep her still she squirts on my dick making it shinny n smooth.
The only thing that she will be saying is "it as touch my womb oo" grin like Uduak my ex cry
Naso my ex dey always scream” its touchin my womb”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by emeijeh(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

The quest for FTC made you not to notice the title abi?!

34 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by YorubaEmir: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Nice Ukwfu.

But where art thou boobss?
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by TheKingIsHere: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
The lady is fresh and sexy

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by richG: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
I like the concept kiss

5 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by kyutepanda(f): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
man!!!! i love this.....only God knows what would be used for my own shoots
Lemme remind you guys Korede Concepts exists we give you what you want pertaining photography
this lady is obviously not a virgin n her boob is still firm sombori should epp me and tag Cee-C in this biko

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Mekanus(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
O boy see ass ooo shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Spar7tan(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
That her back view no be play o, it's called "unbeatable banzuke" in japanese. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by judecares1(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
This too bad of u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.