Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161913 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2022
MALIGNANTHost:

Thank you sir
Please send me the past questions for intermediate 2 at Adamsroseline11@gmail.com

I am not sure I still have them but i'd check
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
spenca:

Thank you sir please sir help me check
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Anyone with CIPM study pack for intermediate 1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
spenca:

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jbutney(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Please can someone share link for Professional level 1 whatsapp group?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Kcoat(f): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good day,

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group

Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Daammiilola(f): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Iybamz: 4:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Good morning please i need past questions for pe1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Iybamz: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2022
jbutney:
Please can someone share link for Professional level 1 whatsapp group?
p
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Offwarp: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy new year to everybody here. Pls any updates about 2023 first diet?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmatorres: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
I'm about registering for intermediate 2 exams,I just started classes in a study center
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emmatorres:
I'm about registering for intermediate 2 exams,I just started classes in a study center

You started from intermediate 1?
The courses to wide abeg
I don tire jare.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by DabLord: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emmatorres:
Good evening bro

Please, I have paid membership form,what is next

Please, I would love to have your WhatsApp so that you can guide me on how to go about it

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hernymort: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please if there's a WhatsApp group for intermediate 2 exams coming up on the 17th of this month, kindly add me to the group
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmatorres: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
[I'm not in Whatsapp group for the exam,I'm only in the general telegram group for CIPM exams quote author=Hernymort post=121494986]Please if there's a WhatsApp group for intermediate 2 exams coming up on the 17th of this month, kindly add me to the group
Thank you[/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmatorres: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
[Registration for this march exam has ended so you would have to hold on till three months time quote author=DabLord post=120711694]Good evening bro

Please, I would love to have your WhatsApp so that you can guide me on how to go about it[/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by InTheEyes: 6:01am On May 30, 2023
Please, is the cipm certificate permanent or renewable? Plus is it internationally recognised?

Also, does it count for masters?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2023
Any idea on how much is charged as induction fees?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2023
InTheEyes:
Please, is the cipm certificate permanent or renewable? Plus is it internationally recognised?

Also, does it count for masters?

It's a diploma.
You renew 3 years I think.
Internationally?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Chioma188: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please who is still taking CIPM this year ?
Is there a whatsapp group please ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Chioma188:
Please who is still taking CIPM this year ?
Is there a whatsapp group please ?

I intend to write the September Diet. Not aware of any WhatsApp group
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Six years CIPM (2014-2019) exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
DabLord:
Good evening bro

Please, I would love to have your WhatsApp so that you can guide me on how to go about it

I sent you a mail, please reply
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Blissblessing18: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
please can someone help me with past questions and study package for intermediate 2. kindly send it through adeosunblessing36@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2023
How does CIPM set questions now? Is it objectives throughout or mixed with theory and case studies?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Objectives only. CBT exam.
Alienist:
How does CIPM set questions now? Is it objectives throughout or mixed with theory and case studies?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sefe95(m): 1:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Blissblessing18:
please can someone help me with past questions and study package for intermediate 2. kindly send it through adeosunblessing36@gmail.com
Please I’m interested too I just register for December diet intermediate ll… I need only the past question thank you .
Sefe25@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2023
missidy:
Objectives only. CBT exam.
Thank you.

For all levels ba? Even for PE1 and PE2?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2023
Yes
Alienist:

Thank you.

For all levels ba? Even for PE1 and PE2?

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
missidy:
Yes
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.