Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161672 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by naypam: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please I'm interested in the past question of intermediate 2,pls send to my mail tega.adamure@gmail.com 2000 - 2010

Please I'm interested in the past question of intermediate 2,pls send to my mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by naypam: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please I'm interested in the past question of intermediate 2,pls send to my mail tega.adamure@gmail.com

spenca:

Send me a mail, would try send you the ones I have but should you need more or can't be patient till I would send them , CIPM sells
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Six years CIPM (2014-2019) exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hi, all! CIPM exam for this diet is scheduled to hold in the third quarter of March. That's just barely a little over two months already. You can Join our support group here.

https:///Jvrde7SEbuc5cpKIH7jPjF
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by NeonDee(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good evening everyone. I'll be taking Int 1 exam this March...

Looking at no. 2 on the attached, does it mean that I can take the remaining 3 levels of exam (Int 2, PE 1 and PE 2) this year?

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ephemmm: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
blanquecheque:
CIPM is mainly for practitioners in Nigeria. If you want to practice in the USA and Canada, you may have to take SHRM. If you're looking at the? UK, take CIPD. I'm sure you know other professionals like doctors and lawyers also take those countries' exams before they can practice.

Please how can i register for SHRM in Nigeria and what is its cost implication?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ephemmm: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ifeadeoni:
Good morning,

Pls I need help with CIPM registration. The website is not leading me to where I can register. When I click on the registration, it takes me back to the home page.

Also, I would like to know if I qualify for PE 1. I have a masters in law and also a member of ICSAN.

Thank you in advance

You are qualified for PEI if you are an Associate member of ICSAN.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by easytech1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
blanquecheque:
Hi, all! CIPM exam for this diet is scheduled to hold in the third quarter of March. That's just barely a little over two months already. You can Join our support group here.

The WhatsApp link is not working
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by 6ixVille: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022
The link is obsolete
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ameenubasheer01: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Hello CIPM. Kindly advise
Currently I have 7 years work experience out of which 5 years as a training Manager in HR Department and I have attended more than six training related to HR. I am qualified for the practitioner Routes if I want to become a member?
Secondly, if I am qualified how much does it cost and the duration. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by lizabeet(f): 1:43pm On May 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to ask those who has written the cipm online exam before if I will need to attach a 360 degree camera on my laptop or the laptop camera is enough?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2022
lizabeet:
Hello everyone, I want to ask those who has written the cipm online exam before if I will need to attach a 360 degree camera on my laptop or the laptop camera is enough?

The laptop camera is okay
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ibrahim94(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
ameenubasheer01:
Hello CIPM. Kindly advise
Currently I have 7 years work experience out of which 5 years as a training Manager in HR Department and I have attended more than six training related to HR. I am qualified for the practitioner Routes if I want to become a member?
Secondly, if I am qualified how much does it cost and the duration. Thank you as I await your response.

Sir, please help me for an HR job. I've been qualified and inducted as an Associate Member of HR Professional from the CIPMN. I really need to garner on the job experience.

Thank you,Sir.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jiggalo(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2022
I'm a graduate of Education/political science, am I qualified and how long will my direction of study last. I stay in Owerri, how can I register?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by fummylolah: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Please I need more enlightments on becoming an Associate member of CIPM.

I am currently the HR MANAGER for my organisation. I have over 12 years post NYSC experience in HRM.

When I finished school back then, I applied for membership of CIPM with my HND in Building Technology and I was given a letter to start writing exam from intermediate 1. I did write the intermediate 1 exam and stopped at intermediate11. It was after the exam I went for my PGD & Masters in HRM.

Reading from CIPM website, I will like to go through the HR practitioners route to become an Associate member but the 5 relevant HRM course/programme is what I honestly haven't attained.

Must the 5 programmes be the ones organised by CIPM?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ibrahim94(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2022
fummylolah:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

I am currently the HR MANAGER for my organisation. I have over 12 years post NYSC experience in HRM.

When I finished school back then, I applied for membership of CIPM with my HND in Building Technology and I was given a letter to start writing exam from intermediate 1. I did write the intermediate 1 exam and stopped at intermediate11. It was after the exam I went for my PGD & Masters in HRM.

Reading from CIPM website, I will like to go through the HR practitioners route to become an Associate member but the 5 relevant HRM course/programme is what I honestly haven't attained.

Thank you.

Try to check their website ,where you can get their contact for an enquiry.

Ma, please I'm an Associate Member of CIPM and I'm currently searching for an organisation to garner on the job experience.

I look forward to receiving your feedback.

Thank you,Ma/Sir.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by lizabeet(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2022
Thank you
Hadewahlay:

The laptop camera is okay
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by whatx: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2022
How long does it take CIPM to release their result?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bellediva1: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you are a startup owner/ HR manager, you're well aware of the hassles of managing people, no matter the number.

This Saturday, 25th June by 11am, we'd be talking about: 5 Steps to HR Structuring and Engineering for startups �

Our trainer is none other Olasemeji Olumide who is a Business
Management, Organization Structure & Policy formulation and Human Resources & Organizational Ethics professional. Over the years, he has identified an organization's major and complex resources to be Human Resources, and he specializes in blending Staffing with Employee well-being and Mental Health Balance.

As a one-person team in HR, you have to make sure you have a handle on hiring, payroll, benefits, onboarding, and training.

This training will empower you to make the right decision, use the right tools and set attainable goals for your company.

Here's the link for registration: https:///BHSHRstructuring

�������� �� ����, ��� ������������ �� ��������

This training is brought to you by Brown HR Solution.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
fummylolah:
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Thank you.

Yes, it is. You will take CIPM'so MCPE's before you're inducted. Registered on CIPM website.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Our online classes start Thursday 14th July, 2022. Past questions and answers for over twenty diets, from 2007 to 2020 available. Call 08094118943 or follow the link below.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please i need clarity on something, after writing exam in intermediate 1 is there any certificate or something that will stand at prove one can tender pending when one will successfully complete all levels of exam?

Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaeboy:
Please i need clarity on something, after writing exam in intermediate 1 is there any certificate or something that will stand at prove one can tender pending when one will successfully complete all levels of exam?

Thanks

Yes, sure. Some people even get jobs with the part qualification. You get a result for each level passed.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
blanquecheque:

Yes, sure. Some people even get jobs with the part qualification. You get a result for each level passed.

Thank you for your response Sir/Ma.

Pls after completing PE2 do one become full member or associate?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Kaeboy:

Thank you for your response Sir/Ma.

Pls after completing PE2 do one become full member or associate?

Associate

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2022
You can still join our online classes Past questions and answers for over twenty diets, from 2007 to 2020 available. Exam-focused summary of the study pack (essential points for the exam) also available.

When you get these materials, you could get free access to our live class for treatment of past questions.

Call 08094118943 or follow the link below.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Octavia1000: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
i want to register for the int1. Please is it possible to prepare for the exams within one month?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
When does December diet registration starts?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
spenca:

Send me a mail, would try send you the ones I have but should you need more or can't be patient till I would send them , CIPM sells
Thank you sir
Please send me the past questions for intermediate 2 at Adamsroseline11@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Odunharry:

Will send the study pack to you. Which level?

Thank you sir
Please I need the study pack and past questions for intermediate 2
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
blanquecheque:
Our online classes start Thursday 14th July, 2022. Past questions and answers for over twenty diets, from 2007 to 2020 available. Call 08094118943 or follow the link below.

Your links aren't valid

What does your class cost?

You sell the past questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.