Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161721 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2023
I've sent to your email.
sefe95:

Please I’m interested too I just register for December diet intermediate ll… I need only the past question thank you .
Sefe25@yahoomail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by handie(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2023
missidy:
I've sent to your email.
Hello, I also just registered for the December Intermediate 2 Diet and would appreciate if you can also forward the past questions to my email aomonieme@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sent
handie:
Hello, I also just registered for the December Intermediate 2 Diet and would appreciate if you can also forward the past questions to my email aomonieme@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
This email isn't correct.
sefe95:

Please I’m interested too I just register for December diet intermediate ll… I need only the past question thank you .
Sefe25@yahoomail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
missidy:
help me send to this email please, debayodan@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by handie(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
missidy:
Sent
This is appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sefe95(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2023
missidy:
Sefe25@yahoo.Com or Sefe95@gmail.Com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stormyweather(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2023
missidy:
hi good morning. Please help me with Intermediate two past questions. chadelue@gmail.com thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2023
Sent. Kindly ignore my first email, that link isn't correct. The 2nd email contains the correct link for the Google drive.
Stormyweather:
hi good morning. Please help me with Intermediate two past questions. chadelue@gmail.com thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stormyweather(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
missidy:
Sent. Kindly ignore my first email, that link isn't correct. The 2nd email contains the correct link for the Google drive.
thanks a lot. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Knels14: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Hello, I wanted to asked how long does CIPM process one's application because I have registered and sent my application since 4th of December and I'm yet to receive feedback this far.
Anticipate a positive response.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Knels14:
Hello, I wanted to asked how long does CIPM process one's application because I have registered and sent my application since 4th of December and I'm yet to receive feedback this far.
Anticipate a positive response.

What did you apply for?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tt4tolu(f): 8:56pm On Jan 14
Dear Naira landers, happy New Year! Please I need study pack for intermediate 2. tolulope.awujoola@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 6:06am On Jan 15
Tt4tolu:
Dear Naira landers, happy New Year! Please I need study pack for intermediate 2. tolulope.awujoola@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Get the study packs on Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 6:10am On Jan 15
CIPM Past questions and answers are available at the CBT and ebook sections of Q and A App

Available CBT Questions and Answers: 2015 - 2022 Past Questions and Answers. You can study in practice or exam mode. The exam mode allows you to simulate the exam conditions.

Available eBook Questions and Answers: Six years CIPM (2014-2019) exams Past Questions and Answers..

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams (ebook) section of Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LawrenceHannah: 10:51pm On Jan 18
Good evening does anyone have an Idea on how the CIPM works, I already made payment and registration through the exam route I was told to upload a document but each time I want to login into the existing account it's keeps directing me to a membership page that requires username which I don't have yet. Can anyone explain why it's happening or how to solve the issue
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 8:44am On Jan 19
LawrenceHannah:
Good evening does anyone have an Idea on how the CIPM works, I already made payment and registration through the exam route I was told to upload a document but each time I want to login into the existing account it's keeps directing me to a membership page that requires username which I don't have yet. Can anyone explain why it's happening or how to solve the issue

I'll advice you join the telegram channel.

That aside, if you made payment for the exam, that means you have created an account on the platform. You'll need to log in with your username which is your email and the password you created. And after you become a Student Member, you'll log in with your student ID and password
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 8:42pm On Jan 19
danietohbadt:

I'll advice you join the telegram channel.

That aside, if you made payment for the exam, that means you have created an account on the platform. You'll need to log in with your username which is your email and the password you created. And after you become a Student Member, you'll log in with your student ID and password
Link to the telegram channel?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19
Alienist:
Link to the telegram channel?

https:///+ca5loJl4pHs2ZmM0
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by FASASI1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21
LawrenceHannah:

Have you been able to solve it ?? Because I am experiencing the same thing
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 9:07pm On Jan 21

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bdamilarey: 10:31pm On Jan 24
danietohbadt:

https:///+ca5loJl4pHs2ZmM0

Please, I'm unable to access the link. Can you resend it? I also need past question for foundation level bdamilare596@gmail.com.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 9:02am On Jan 25
Bdamilarey:

Please, I'm unable to access the link. Can you resend it? I also need past question for foundation level bdamilare596@gmail.com.

There are past questions on the telegram channel. I'll send the telegram link to your email.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bdamilarey: 10:03pm On Jan 25
danietohbadt:

There are past questions on the telegram channel. I'll send the telegram link to your email.

Thank you Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Aditueledumare(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27
Kindly forward the telegram link to:
Iyiolabell@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by danietohbadt(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27
Aditueledumare:
Iyiolabell@gmail.com

Thanks

done
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 8:07pm On Jan 27
@Bdamilarey kindly contact the people I responded to here. They have it.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Alienist: 5:55pm On Feb 01
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bdamilarey: 6:23pm On Feb 01
Aditueledumare:
Iyiolabell@gmail.com

Thanks

Have you been added to the telegram page? It's taking forever for the admin to accept me to the group.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by VAghar: 3:41pm On Mar 29
missidy:
Sent

Hello dear ;

How Many Objective Questions for the CIPM CBT exams ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by VAghar: 3:42pm On Mar 29
missidy:
@Bdamilarey kindly contact the people I responded to here. They have it.

How Many Objective Questions on their current CBT exam ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by missidy: 3:44pm On Mar 29
VAghar:

How Many Objective Questions on their current CBT exam ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.