Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Do I Need God For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Need God For? (330 Views)

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Do Americans Need God? / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need God For? by dharmielol(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
According as his divine power hath given unto us ALL THINGS that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue. 2 Peter 1:3

Many of us keep praying hard, begging and seeking God face through all sort of means, moving from one place to another, asking Him to do this for them. But many of them don’t believe that He has already done very much, provided everything we will ever need.

Ephesians 1:3

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, WHO HATH [past tense] blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ”

He’s fully aware of our needs and has made everything available for us, all we need to do is approach Him and claim it.

It’s not up to the Lord to heal us; He’s already healed us. By His stripes you are healed. -1 Peter 2: 24

God's Word contains literally thousands of Bible promises. Below are just a few

Financial prosperity

‘’But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day’’ -Deuteronomy 8:18. Proverbs 10:22.

Strength/Power

‘’They go from strength to strength, each one appears before God in Zion’’ Psalm 84: 7

‘’For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind’’ 2 Tim 1: 7

“But those who know their God shall be strong and do mighty exploits” Daniel 11; 32b

Divine Protection

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn….. Isaiah 54:17. Isaiah 43:1-7

All you need do is speak the word into your life. Be bold to say what God has said about you in His word, declaring it that you are a product of the word. Make bold confessions over your life today. Remember that the word of God in your mouth is what produces result. Speak to yourself and your situation will definitely change.

I pray we receive the enabling grace to declare His words with all boldness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress For Battle And Overcome / Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven / "Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.