Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (83772 Views)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BarryX(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where are the NameCheckers when you know them with grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by bsideboii(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai...I feel sorry for d guy.He actually accepted the young lady with her condition and this happens ..Ooo Boi.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by phreakabit(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yoruba wives sha?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by casttlebarbz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is my area nd I didn't hear anything. ..Infact my street gan gan

Make I go ask around ,
I dey com
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by anointingOil: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
loveflow1:
Afonja wetin u dey yan?
wen u wan con grow up

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by EROMS38(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
passionate88:

Hausa man beating the hell outta a yoruba man on home soil.
Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by martha89: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
ajasbaba:
BECAUSE THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS THE OTHER ROOM,

THATS WHY THEY WERE CAUGHT.
Too many funny people on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by loveflow1: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
anointingOil:

wen u wan con grow up
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Show them the way to the kitchen the other room is fully empty grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by skywalker001(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Debaddest:
Lawal Bankole, my brothers from the waste will be like this why while opening this tread grin grin grin
u need to collect change from your english teacher

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Meekmind(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
That driveR is a sessual predator. he has been monitoring that woman and knew she was a easy hit because of the yaba left attributes she posseses. too bad

"Because of the yaba left attributes she posseses" This really caught me grin cheesy grin cheesy...Never knew yaba left get attributes oo grin grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by mengho(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Make sure all ur house helps are women, elderly if possible, make sure your wife's driver na woman.

But honestly why build a big house, buy a car if you know you can't take care of it yourself or the person you intend to give
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Collenshy2020(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
THIS IS A BEDROOM CASE IT CONTRAVENE THE PENAL CODE OF BUHARI WHICH POSITS THAT THE YABA LEFT PATIENT IS FOR THE KITCHEN AND NOT FOR SEX WHAT SO EVER.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BuzyBrain(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
skywalker001:

grin grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by ezechueze(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
olumaxi:
Did he rape her?.......NO
yes because she's incapable of giving her consent....
cc
doveda

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by nellyelitz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
always in ogun state, whats really happening there?
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by benzems(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ogun State and crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mtcheeeeee

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by wyqay: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tu baaaaaad
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by abike12(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
SmartChoices:

yes because she's incapable of giving her consent....
cc
doveda

Agreed
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
loveflow1:
Yoruba again
U well so?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by abike12(f): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Deeypeey:
This is a funny one
Mentally-unbalanced wife....24yrs
Husband who is a security guard,from Kano...45yrs
The quite unfortunate "rapist" taxi-driver...60yrs
wetin konji go cause in ds country grin grin grin

I feel for the woman sad

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by AreaFada2: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rape. Pure & simple. embarassed
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Debaddest(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
skywalker001:

It's just a mistake bro,nobody is perfect.thanks though
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Deeypeey(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
abike12:

I feel for the woman sad
abi....a serious-case of taken advantage
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by AuroraB(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
dauddy97:
just like story..... woman must surely find excuse. mental disorder na hin make you enjoy aboki kpomo grin
And the husband wishes we believe this? Same mentally ill woman ran downstairs to alert neighbors. She could even recollect how it all started and give a narrative undecided
E good sef grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin afonja wan chop aboki wife
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by frostylook: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
This broke my heart cry cry . It's akin to raping a toddler, they don't know what is being done to them, they can't fight back. O God!!!! That rapist should have his penis stamped on by an elephant. I feel for the family.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by francotunsco: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
After Kenyans and Igbos, you cant take news like this from the Yorubas again! Kilode?
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BuzyBrain(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
frostylook:
This broke my heart cry cry . It's akin to raping a toddler, they don't know what is being done to them, they can't fight back. O God!!!! That rapist should have his penis stamped on by an elephant. I feel for the family.

Toddler keh! Do you read upside down? The lady in question is 24years old. She isn't a toddler but an adult
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by sweetjim(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Konji! Kongi!! Kongi!!! How many time I call u? eeehnnn......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.