Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (83773 Views)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Artib(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
makelove2m:
ALL THOSE ABOKI WEY DEY GIVE MAD PEOPLE BELLE EVERYWHERE, I DECREE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU RECEIVE BRAIN RIGHT AWAY......... SAY AMEN
they're talking about ogun, you're referring to the north. Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by idesylvester(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Crazzzy everywhere... grin

I don't even know wat to say...

but u just said CRAZY
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Jacko1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
The tribe that
Takes advantage of mentally ill women
10 year old gals
That do money ritual as if na fowl be the victims
Clap for ursef

Great chief obafemi awolowo really imbibed you ppl with virtues
I can name more.... But let me be nice today
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by LieDetector(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
skywalker001:
u need to collect change from your english teacher
you goofed big time. It should be "when"....
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by jahsson(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by jahsson(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
BuzyBrain:

Toddler keh! Do you read upside down? The lady in question is 24years old. She isn't a toddler but an adult

nah wah for u sef... U wey dey read "down-side up... "akin=similar" d woman having a mental problem makes her similar to a toddler who can't defend her self,

It's akin to raping a toddler, they don't know what is being done to them, they can't fight back.
thats what the poster meant...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by mormoney85(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
fight no more man u r well setfled grin

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by ArodewilliamsT: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
passionate88:

Hausa man beating the hell outta a yoruba man on home soil.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by LieDetector(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Debaddest:

It's just a mistake bro,nobody is perfect.thanks though
you shouldn't accept such wrong correction. Whilst "why" was used wrongly in this context, "while" wasn't the right word either.... It should be "when". The guy that tried correcting you deserves some lashes of cane tho grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by emyrald91(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Islie:

all she does is cook and wash my cloths

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/17/commotion-ogun-man-catches-driver-sex-wife-matrimonial-bed/

in other words when she is mentally unstable you don't know which party she belongs
but when she is ok, she belongs to your kitchen, your laundry and #TheOtherRoom
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by iwadobo: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
NCAN , please check the name now! Over .

I have checked and it is as expected . Those yolobads from the red roof republic are the ones involved . Sir hope you ain't surprised, because it is in their DNA. Over !

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Ravin37: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by KardinalZik(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Her first husband said he can't stay with a mad woman.
But you went ahead and married her, knowing fully well that she was/is mentally ill.
It is all your fault jor!
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
So bad. Taking advantage of her because she is mentally unstable. These days and bizarre occurrences though. God help us.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Collins9156(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Very bad
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BuzyBrain(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
jahsson:

nah wah for u sef... U wey dey read "down-side up... "akin=similar" d woman having a mental problem makes her similar to a toddler who can't defend her self,

It's akin to raping a toddler, they don't know what is being done to them, they can't fight back.

Oga Sir, someone that ran out to call neighbors couldn't have defended herself or called out for help? Someone that quietly pulled her cloth herself after she must have collected 200box couldn't have defended herself or called out for help? Oga Sir, with due respect; there's no correlation between the two. She can't be referred to as a toddler. Thank you
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Artistree: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wait, the mentally challenged woman couldn't shout for help during the act but when her husband came home and the two men started fighting, she ran outside to call people.
Dunno if anyone is thinking what I'm thinking...her cluelessness ended when she was caught, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BuzyBrain(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Artistree:
Wait, the mentally challenged woman couldn't shout for help during the act but when her husband came home and the two men started fighting, she ran outside to call people.
Dunno if anyone is thinking what I'm thinking...her cluelessness ended when she was caught, abi?

No mind them jare. She collected 200 naira o! The man even left and came back after sometime. I'm not in support of the act though but there's something fishy about the story

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by frostylook: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
BuzyBrain:

Toddler keh! Do you read upside down? The lady in question is 24years old. She isn't a toddler but an adult

Mr, I don't remember addressing you. Next time, ask for clarification when you don't seem to comprehend a post. Goodnight.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by frostylook: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
jahsson:

I really don't see how the meaning of an obvious statement was lost on him in his bid to claim superior knowledge. Thanks for further simplification sir. Goodnight
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Duru009(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
The other room was vacant for God's sake..... ..
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by DaInferno(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
CHARGE TO COURT?,charge to jail jo!
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Charly68: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
This kind of stupid news get one angry,the man should be on his way to mental asylum by now for daring to climb another man's wife in their matrimonial home. He should deformed permanently to teach him eternal lesson. The story would have been beter if the plaintif had done the right thing..for not doing so to me,he played a very big fool.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by kechywillz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Debaddest:
Lawal Bankole, my brothers from the waste will be like this while opening this tread grin grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by BuzyBrain(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
frostylook:

I really don't see how the meaning of an obvious statement was lost on him in his bid to claim superior knowledge. Thanks for further simplification sir. Goodnight

Learn to Take correction
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by fortunejum: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ogun State no dey carry last.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by akmath: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
That driver should know that the other room is for a man and his wife. They for do the thing 4 kitchen or sitting room na.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by TheSunSon: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
whats with afonja women and adultery? kai cursed people
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
InformedLola:
The evil in men...

Y deceiving yourself and claim to be deceiving others?
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Judgement118(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ogbeni
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by skywalker001(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
LieDetector:
you shouldn't accept such wrong correction. Whilst "why" was used wrongly in this context, "while" wasn't the right word either.... It should be "when". The guy that tried correcting you deserves some lashes of cane tho grin
dont need to argue wit u... but wat i do know for real is dat "while" is d right word to use there... ask from som1 u tink dat understand english better than u
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by jahsson(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
BuzyBrain:

She can't be referred to as a toddler. Thank you

i am not justifying d story ooo... I was only trying to point out what the poster meant by using the word toddler... in respect to d story... If dem like ...dey should go ahead and blame mental disorder .. As for me i know the obvious... Peace...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.