Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History (4561 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Rare! Trans Couples In New Phototoshoot: Husband Is Pregnant. PHOTOS / Couples In Uniforms: Which One Do You Desire To Be Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bonnie and Clyde
Possibly a classic case of a good girl falling for a bad boy, the story of Bonnie and Clyde involves honor roll student and literary contests winner Bonnie Parker and lifetime criminal Clyde Barrow who traveled the country robbing banks, small stores and gas stations.

What became of them
The two were eventually shot by the police in a desert with no witnesses. Controversy has been raised around the details of their execution.

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by dharay99: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by kenigwe18: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yes wer d remaining 7
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Myra Hindley and Ian Brady
Hindley and Brady were both raised in troubled homes: Hindley had an abusive father and Brady never knew his real parents. Brady’s inclination towards crime was more apparent at first with while Hindley was still a popular babysitter in their neighborhood. The two committed some of the worst, gruesome murders in British crime history known as the Moors murders.

What became of them
The two sadistically made a tape recording of one of their murders, which got them convicted. Brady was committed to a hospital for the criminally insane and Hindley died in prison

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by INTROVERT(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
kenigwe18:
Yes wer d remaining 7

They are in d other room.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by kenigwe18: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold
Loeb and Leopold were lovers and both extremely intelligent—Loeb was a grad student already at the age of 18 and his lover Leopold was already a published ornithologist at 19. But their thirst for knowledge became grotesque and they murdered Loeb’s cousin just for the thrill.

What became of them
The two managed to escape the death penalty, but Loeb was killed by a fellow prisoner in jail. Leopold was granted parole and eventually went on to run a hospital in Puerto Rico.

1 Share

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
It seems most are just whites ....why is there no record for the blacks??
All are the blacks saint??

1 Like

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
D
E
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck
Fernandez was a con artist who would reach out to lonely women who had posted ads seeking a mate in his local newspaper. He would win them over and then rob them. One day, one such woman—Martha Beck—showed up with her two children at Fernandez’ home, willing to abandon her children, to become Fernandez’ accomplice.

What became of them
Beck became horribly jealous of Fernandez’ relationships with their victims and the two eventually killed one of their victims, which landed them both in the electric chair. These two are famously known as the Lonely Hearts Killers.

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Presh900(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
lol...who wants to team up with me...i want to rob Aso Rock
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Caril Fugate and Charles Starkweather
This couple inspired the movie “Natural Born Killers.” Starkweather suffered from physical and emotional ailments—he was born with disfigured legs—which many believe caused him to be nihilistic and experience feelings of doom. Starkweather found comfort in Caril Fugate. The pair murdered several of Fugate’s family members, local teenagers in their town of Lincoln, Nebraska, and eventually a total of 11 people across the country.

What became of them
Starkweather was put to death, but he accused his girlfriend of the murders up until his execution date. Fugate spent 17 years in prison.

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fred and Rosemary West
Mr. and Mrs. West were a couple tried for and accused of countless sexual crimes, with Rosemary West working as a prostitute under her husband’s knowledge, and even mothering two children with some of her clients. They were brought to court several times for sexual assaults on women the couple would bring home to satisfy Rosemary’s violent sexual appetite before actually being convicted.

What became of them
Fred West eventually committed suicide after a string of trials, following the murders of his own daughters, and Rosemary West was left alone, convicted of ten murders.

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK OK OK gringringrin but why.oh why

1 Like

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were the first people in the United States to be convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage. The two were accused of planning to share information about the atomic bomb with the Soviet Union

What became of them
They were executed, but not without protest—Pablo Picasso and even Pope Pius XII stood up for the couple and asked they be forgiven, but with no success.

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Amanda Baggus and David Lehane
Baggus and Lehane were a British couple who abducted a young man from their neighborhood, kept him prisoner in their backyard shed, tortured him and forced him to be their slave. The young man died as their prisoner. There was a third accomplice.

What became of them
The two called the ambulance when their prisoner collapsed, and were tried but since their victims cause of death could not be pinned down, the criminals could not be convicted of murder. They were imprisoned for 10 years on charges of
false imprisonment.

Source:http://madamenoire.com/489637/criminal-couples/17/

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
I only know Bonnie and Clyde..

The real crime couple..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one miss
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I only know Bonnie and Clyde..

The real crime couple..
me too and that's why i decided to share

1 Like

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Heromaniaa: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
I need a partner. grin
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Their faces give them away..none of them look normal + they look like serial killers.. the lot of 'em
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Their faces give them away..none of them look normal + they look like serial killers.. the lot of 'em
cheesy You used the right word "serial killers".

Like the ones we see in the movie "criminal minds".
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy You used the right word "serial killers".

Like the ones we see in the movie "criminal minds".

Like u read my mind or sum'n cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
i find Bonnie and Clyde kinda romantic cheesy
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Heromaniaa:
I need a partner. grin
to do your own serial killing right
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:

Like u read my mind or sum'n cheesy
Lol.
Was about to say that before you did. grin
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Winnelyn(f): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
drug addicts undecided
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. Was about to say that before you did. grin
Lol cheesy
copy copy geh tongue
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
drug addicts undecided

swirri can u show me some skin smiley

in the other room probably
Re: 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History by mhisbliss(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
drug addicts undecided
not all of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS / Nairalanders, Can U Let Ur Sex Partner, BF/GF Or Bestfrnd Shave Ur Pubic Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.