Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? (935 Views)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Where are all my old friends from 2014 grin grin grin. God bless all you dearies.... Its the end time...and I just want to put in just a little bit more for Master Jesus before the rapture strikes. So I will resume my posts like I used to do.Will try to keep up, but you know..busy busy busyyyy...
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
SisterMe:
Where are all my old friends from 2014 grin grin grin. God bless all you dearies....
God bless you too dearie

SisterMe:
Its the end time...and I just want to put in just a little bit more for Master Jesus before the rapture strikes
Ooookay, care to share more on this rapture subject
Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on?

SisterMe:
So I will resume my posts like I used to do.Will try to keep up, but you know..busy busy busyyyy...
busy busy busyyyy... has been known to mean Burdened Under Satan's Yoke
but of course that kind of busy isn't your portion,
because that of Matthew 11:29-30 is more like what is your portion
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
God bless you too dearie

Ooookay, care to share more on this rapture subject
Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on?

busy busy busyyyy... has been known to mean Burdened Under Satan's Yoke
but of course that kind of busy isn't your portion,
because that of Matthew 11:29-30 is more like what is your portion

Oh dear, you a quoting the scriptures wonderfully like a christian. wink So tell me my dear, are you a Muslim, pagan or atheist.. smiley
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by RabbaRabbi: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
SisterMe:
Where are all my old friends from 2014 grin grin grin. God bless all you dearies.... Its the end time...and I just want to put in just a little bit more for Master Jesus before the rapture strikes. So I will resume my posts like I used to do.Will try to keep up, but you know..busy busy busyyyy...

don't know you undecided

1 Like

Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Eh ya... that's alright. You can become my Nairaland friend from today .smiley smiley smiley

RabbaRabbi:

don't know you undecided
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by RabbaRabbi: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2016
SisterMe:
Eh ya... that's alright. You can become my Nairaland friend from today .smiley smiley smiley

that's how we roll cheesy

thanx dear...
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
SisterMe:
Oh dear, you a quoting the scriptures wonderfully like a christian. wink
Believers shouldnt be ''Burdened Under Satan's Yoke'' nau

SisterMe:
So tell me my dear, are you a Muslim, pagan or atheist.. smiley
Whether I am a Muslim, pagan or an atheist is not relevant to the ''care to share more on this rapture subject. Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on'' question, is it?
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ah,..beloved....I can sniff landmines..and there is one here. Well I think your answer is relevant so I will know how to answer nau..ehn

MuttleyLaff:
Believers shouldnt be ''Burdened Under Satan's Yoke'' nau

Whether I am a Muslim, pagan or an atheist is not relevant to the ''care to share more on this rapture subject. Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on'' question, is it?
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
SisterMe:
Ah,..beloved....I can sniff landmines..
and there is one here
... and I can sniff quack, quack, quack chicken...
and this chicken has little or no faith to stand on or walk on the word in Psalm 23:4

SisterMe:
Well I think your answer is relevant so I will know how to answer nau..ehn
I am none of the aforementioned, so go just ahead nau, bite the bullet... ehn
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
... and I can sniff quack, quack, quack chicken...
and this chicken has little or no faith to stand on or walk on the word in Psalm 23:4

I am none of the aforementioned, so go just ahead nau, bite the bullet... ehn

A ha ha ha..you make me laugh my dear..
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rapture conspiracist? Bleep no
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
SisterMe:
A ha ha ha..you make me laugh my dear..
It's no laughing matter so quit the laugh(s)

This is not a laughing matter my dear...
The original and still intent was not and is not to make you laugh
but to make you share more on this rapture subject you dangle about
and hold you to answer the ''Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on?'' question
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
It's no laughing matter so quit the laugh(s)

This is not a laughing matter my dear...
The original and still intent was not and is not to make you laugh
but to make you share more on this rapture subject you dangle about
and hold you to answer the ''Which scripture(s) do you base this ''rapture'' doctrine on?'' question

Okay, I take it you are not a muslim. You are not an atheist. You are not a pagan. That means... You must be a christian of some sort cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant!!! clap for mee..
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
SisterMe:
Okay, I take it you are not a muslim. You are not an atheist. You are not a pagan.
That means... You must be a christian of some sort cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant!!!-
No, that means... 100%, I am who I am

The brilliance shown so far is flagrantly ducking from sharing more on the rapture subject you dangled about
and shying from answering ''Which scripture(s) this ''rapture'' doctrine is based on?'' question

SisterMe:
clap for mee..
Clap for you ke?
Isnt it aaaaa....mazing that a closet narcissist who is yet to share more on the rapture subject dangled about
and yet to answer the ''Which scripture(s) this ''rapture'' doctrine is based on?'' question wants to be given a round of applause
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by SisterMe(f): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
No, that means... 100%, I am who I am

The brilliance shown so far is flagrantly ducking from sharing more on the rapture subject you dangled about
and shying from answering ''Which scripture(s) this ''rapture'' doctrine is based on?'' question

Clap for you ke?
Isnt it aaaaa....mazing that a closet narcissist who is yet to share more on the rapture subject dangled about
and yet to answer the ''Which scripture(s) this ''rapture'' doctrine is based on?'' question wants to be given a round of applause

grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros... no vex ehn? i dey come......e be like say you dey find persin wen you go..... lipsrsealed I no talk again grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisterme Is Back ! Hope I Was Missed? by MuttleyLaff: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
SisterMe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros... no vex ehn? i dey come......
Madam... vex ke?
You dey come? Pull the other one

SisterMe:
e be like say you dey find persin wen you go..... lipsrsealed I no talk again grin grin grin grin
Nothing at all to do with '''e be like say you dey find persin wen you go...''
Why you no wan talk again nau, no bi you before dey halla about rapture?
You immediately come develop cold feet, after persin ask una to share more on the rapture subject plus share all the scriptures una get the rapture concept from

Talk ooo, there is no excuse(s) because no bi thesis or long tori I request.
One or two sentences, with ALL scriptures backing up this claim will do.

(1) (Reply)

Church Building Collapse In Uyo---(graphic Pics) / Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching / See The Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt That Has Got People Talking(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.