Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband (3368 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by sillyboy(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2008
@ TOPIC.

I intend to have a joint account with any woman i marry. I keep wondering why some women will readily agree to share their body for a life time with a man and not their money. . . .which is more easy to share?. . . if you ask me, i think it's more convinient to share money than their body.

The fact that one's spouse feels uneasy abt sharing some stuffs with his or patner, goes a long way that the spouse sure has hidden negative agenda and doesnt see things as the other sees them.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2008
wat for?abeg let him have his own while i have my own,so he has to know watever i do wt my 1naira?i might share only if i already have my own personal account,he wont know anytime i withdraw from mine,
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by welli(f): 5:28pm On May 06, 2008
yea!my hubby nd i happen to have a joint acc
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by ztyle(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2008
i agree with u welli, joint acct because what GOD has join together let no man put asunder. wink
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by sillyboy(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2008
what for?abeg let him have his own while i have my own,so he has to know watever i do wt my 1naira?i might share only if i already have my own personal account,he wont know anytime i withdraw from mine,

Typical Umahia babe
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 06, 2008
Typical Umahia babe

yes ,is there any problem wt dat?
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by ztyle(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2008
Jenny - i guess tthe dude is calling your attention, remember our rules. wink
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2008
@ztyle

abioooooooo my brother undecided
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by sillyboy(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2008
@ ztyle.

Jenny - i guess tthe dude is calling your attention, remember our rules.

You are definately "off the roof"? what has your statement got to the with the topic? Can't you just follow the trend of the thread to get better understanding before you get to make your stupid guesses? angry

@jennykadry

Please you can bet am not calling your attention. Have got many attentions already.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Sisikill: 12:50pm On May 07, 2008
NO!

Even if he's makes more money than I do.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Ebonyj(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
No I won't. It is not a good idea, it always causes wahala. So if you want peace of mind no matter how much you love each other, please stick to individual accounts.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by bubblegum(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyj:

No I won't. It is not a good idea, it always causes wahala. So if you want peace of mind no matter how much you love each other, please stick to individual accounts.

true!!
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
3 main accounts:

Joint

Self

Children
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by drsly: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
GOT HOOKED UP FOR THE MONTH/MARCH, 2010

You can hook up with the following people for friendship, dating, hanging out, chatting e.t.c.
Based on what they tell you.
1. Gureje Isaac Babatunde, 20, male, Kano, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
2. Uzezi Blessing Emmanuel, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
3. Rose Mary, female, 22, Ilorin, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
4. Feyisayo Babs, female, 21, Ilorin, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
5. Susan Patrick, female, 21, Benin City, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
6. Joy Macanthony, 22, Female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
7. Mariam Bisola Shomade, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
8. Yvonne Ambrose, 22, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
9. Olayemi Braimoh, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
10. Sandra Ocholi, 24, female, Delta, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
11. Stephinie Olodi, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
12. Lolita Achums, 24, female, Ibadan, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com

NB: you must be 18 years or above to do this.

Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends / Experiences With Love? / Did You Ever Regret Ending it With Your Ex?