Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband (3412 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by gbengaijot(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2006
well, i have said my own!,

I wont talk further on this
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by mukina2: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
davidylan:

ole ni e Lauryn!!!!  shocked

na today . .L na big big ole!!!!!
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by lauryn(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
It's Xmas, U should be in the giving mood. Then again, U are d selfish one, since U aint willing to share tongue grin grin. Fine! be that way, keep ur card to urself and die alone with it grin grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2006
lauryn:

It's Xmas, U should be in the giving mood. Then again, U are d selfish one, since U aint willing to share tongue grin grin. Fine! be that way, keep your card to yourself and die alone with it grin grin

Sure i'm in the giving mood. i'm reserving the card for a special person!!! cheesy
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by lauryn(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2006
Did U have to rub it in grin grin. So, I no special reach abi?, may amadioha make love to U this night angry
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amadioha will be sending a faithful servant in the guise of a nubile female my way!!!
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by lauryn(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2006
and that would be Sango grin grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Christino(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
Personally,

Methinks your unclothedness is more valuable than your money. If you can give your nudity away, why not your money? If you can share the deepest and the darkest secrets the world cannot afford to see, why not your account of which the cashier can see? cheesy

Having a joint account can only come in if you know your partner properly. If he/she is the type who's after the latest stuffs in town, you'd better give it a second thought. There are more downs than ups IMOO and I won't advice people who only met last week to try it out, neither would I people who met over the internet (sharing lies) grin

If your partner is the only one who get's that secret thing, let her be the only one who sees your account and has access to it - only that some greedy ones can murder the other all for money (it's not new in this part of the world) and this is where i'd like to say that it's only safe for "Deeper Life" Members shocked. Believe me, you may not see the point here, but I can see it clearly grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by ima1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
davidylan:

my dear, quit the attitude. It wont get you very far. A lot of men including my humble self will not consider marrying a fulltime housewife because my own mum worked herself out to provide for us too.
But an attitude like yours coming into a marriage where compromise, patience, humility (i don't mean slavish submission!) and longsuffering are essential ingredients will not augur well.

Every man is going into a relationship fully aware of his financial responsibilities which is why naija men marry late. How do you pay school fees? what of a mortgage? How do you take collective financial decisions? By asking him to bring 50% while you do the same? What if one of the parties has a financial downturn for some reason or the other. Will you be borrowing him money?

I really don't have an attitude or anything of that matter, i understand everything the Bible says about marriage, and how you have to compromise and all that stuff, but like everyone else i have limits.
i mean i'm not stupid to just jump into a marriage without laying out issues that matter, like seperate accounts that way i don't have to keep asking you for everything, and me not being a fulltime housewife, and others. both parties have to be in agreement before it can work, and having seperate account doesn't mean i am disrespecting my husband.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2007
lai lai
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by sammyjl(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2007
No
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by niyooo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
Make una no mind all these ladies, If the husband is an Adenuga, Dangote or an IBB, they'll say yes y not? But if na person wey both of una dey try una best i.e. maybe salary earners dem go say no. Anyway i don't see any serious minded man that has his business even thinking about stuff like sharing his whole account with anybody (Una want make hin dey take permission from the woman b4 hin go run hin business?). Me i think if you are both salary earners or something, u can have a joint a/c and ur own individual a/c.

That's my own view o. tongue
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by cecipopula(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2007
As far as i am concern i cannot share my account with my husband. dosent make sence.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2007
cecipopula:

As far as i am concern i cannot share my account with my husband. dosent make sence.

what if he were Bill Gates? would it make sense then? Women are such lecherous hypocrites!
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2007
davidi daaaaaviiiiiiiidiiiiiii davidi, haha bawo leyin seun ba obirin soro bayen, esiun dobo ooooooooo
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2007
mubowa:

davidi daaaaaviiiiiiiidiiiiiii davidi, haha bawo leyin seun ba obirin soro bayen, esiun dobo ooooooooo

grin grin grin grin
na frustration cause am!
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by frankiriri(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2007
I personally beleive in some sort of joint target account. That is we fund the account for specific purpose like investment or a house etc . For day to day expenditure we'll each have seperate accounts.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by caffinehi(m): 3:37am On Jan 16, 2007
It sounds to me that the institution of marriage is flawed at best. The two people are always afraid that the other will leave and take everything? Divorce should be illegal under normal circumstances. Aha! Now that would change the dynamics of marriage.

About this "loveless" marriage. Did you ever stop loving your brother or sister when you grew up? Your father, if he happened to stay (that seems unlikely given the nature of this board). Why should you stop loving your wife? It is a societal flaw that this is possible. I see the bible referenced often. Let me tell you what it is to say that a sheet of paper separates you from a partner and that you are free to indulge elsewhere. It is adultery. But that is human nature, and this is a less than ideal world. It seems to me that in this environment, joint accounts are naive and stupid.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by hotchic1(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2007
It all depends on the level of understanding btw the two of them,nothing is wrong wit it irrespective of d husband earning more(who shld earn more dan the wife).
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
on a second thought, yes, if i can share my body with him, i think i should be able to share a secondary thing like ordinary money with him.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by snazzydawn(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2007
I cannot totally share an account with husssy, we would have our seperate accounts then maybe one joint account.,., unless of course he is Bill Gates grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by nyabinghi(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2007
Guys,

Its sheer stupidity to operate a joint account. Any of the party could "messup" later and would want to claim the cash. I want all the women to wise up and not act stupid. It doesn't make u less loving if u don't operate a joint account. In heaven u won't be judged together it is every man for himself.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by MILITIA(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Topic
Only with one account oh! That joint account should be a checking account to pay common house hold bills jointly shared. No joint savings account please oh! THE DEVIL IS A LIAR! shocked There should be 3!  Yours, mine and ours oh!  This is America.  If you have a joint venture---you both go down together  if one of the parties decides to mess up!  It is only wise to keep certain things apart till you have celebrated your 50th year anniversary! grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by adeboo(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2007
Of course i would agree to it but as a woman we have to be wise and look out for ourselves and the kids so, i would have another account though in ma name and ma name alone.

But if he starts to complain, i would say the account belongs to the kids.

Cause in this world of uncertainty when the only constant and certain thing is God, we have to be wise.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by angel101(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
Y wont i share an account with my husband. He will credit and i will do all the withdrawing ke. grin
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by imranz: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by imranz: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by Maneater1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
Not if he doesnt want to get bankrupted.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by nikynike(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2007
Is there any problem with dat? Yes l can share my acccount with my husband.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by YEMILOVE1(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2008
Let me tell you this short story of my friend.

She is in relationship of four years, she is a student after her ND she go for her I.T and she agree to have joint account with her husband to be. the account was registered in the name of this guy he is the only one that has access to it even if she need money it has to go through him and she is the only one that put money into this account without any kobo from this guy. she is doing her I.T in Lagos the guy is in Ibadan to cut the story short last month she cought her guy with another lady and the guy beat her up that is the end of that relationship all her salary on nine month is gone.

As for me nothing wrong with having joint account with my husband or my husband to be but I will have another seperate account on my own.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by elizabetta(f): 1:42pm On May 06, 2008
I will share a bank account him for things concerning the family but i will have another one for myself.
Re: Women Will You Share One Bank Account With Your Husband by enque(f): 4:01pm On May 06, 2008
elizabetta:

I will share a bank account him for things concerning the family but i will have another one for myself.

more like back-up account, thats cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman / I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland / No Money : No Love, What Is Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.