Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid (18677 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by sekem: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
SmartChoices:

I have always suspected your ears and eyes are under the soles of your shoes...

I have always known you can't make smart choices.

Which explains why you chose corruption over fairness and justice.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Nnamdikalu: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Good for the flat head wannabe, no room for corrupt officials in this present administration of "Sai BaBa"

He can now have the chance to face is own trial lol, and he shouldn't forget to return the billions he collected from Santa Dasuki.

I AntiIPOOP, the official master of Flat heads here by handed "Adeniyi Ademola" to my slaves "the flatrons", he's now your Hero.

Master of the flat heads
You will die a premature death.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
repogirl:
Buharis plan is to hold dasuki in jail for a few years just as he himself was held in jail for a while because if he is so keen on fighting corruption, why are Buratai and Dambazzau still walking free?

An eye for an eye, that's Buhari's mantra, this dasuki case is personal.

Did Dasuki name Buratai and Dambazau in the Dasukigate?
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Akemmi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
It appears to me that the social media court is stronger than the courts that are recognised by our constitution. If not we wouldn't be prosecuting and convicting the accused as it is done on the social media. This is my observation from the numerous comments I have been reading online with regards to the arrest and prosecution of the accused. The law hasn't changed from the prosecution proving their case beyond reasonable doubt. Let's stop assuming and drawing conclusions. Let's be fair, open minded, rational,...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guy, Buhari stole sum1's speech/quote witout giving due to d original authors. It's called Plagiarism : a form of STEALING intellectually n remember STEALING IS CORRUPTION. Meaning Buhari is also a thief n has no moral right to claim holy holy. It's nt a matter of tribe n wch u don't knw mine.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

clap for your self for that crap, Buhari left power in 1985 and came back in 2015 30yrs in between and was not convict or interrogate of any fraud.

I love your tribe for what they are known for worldwide.

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by freeze001(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And without the check and balance how are we going to know these judges have been collecting bribes? If the Executive did not investigate the judiciary how are we going to know what is going on? Since 2015 so many cases of corruption have been take to the judiciary and all of them have been granting bail and adjournment in every cases that lead to you and your likes blaming not being able to convict and jail anybody.

Let's see soon corrupt people will be in jail.

Which arm of government investigates the executive? Who checks abuse of power by the SSS for instance?
The aim of having a self regulatory mechanism within an institution is to ensure that cad eggs are weeded put without bringing the entire institution or profession to public disrepute. It is why it is necessary for the NJC to act first and take the errant ones out of the system first before they are subjected to public trials.

Security agencies may investigate but they are not to go directly against the judges without first conclusive recourse to the NJC. It is not their place to decide if the NJC has acted quickly enough or not to suit them. This raids were illegal; DSS has no statutory mandate to deal with corrupt or professional misconduct of public officers.

What needs to be done must be done rightly and properly otherwise u are no different from the one accused of having stolen or engaged in corrupt practices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by robert10001232: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by emmydollars4life(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Vicadonis:
This government will end up losing all cases in Court
but let us come to reason this man case, he handle Buhari certificate saga, Nnamdi Kalu case and Dasuki case these are cases that are sensitive so i guess all other things they are accusing this man, for is Fed. Govt trying to silence the power of judiciary
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
kings09:
Guy, Buhari stole sum1's speech/quote witout giving due to d original authors. It's called Plagiarism : a form of STEALING intellectually n remember STEALING IS CORRUPTION. Meaning Buhari is also a thief n has no moral right to claim holy holy. It's nt a matter of tribe n wch u don't knw mine.

LOl see where your thinking faculty takes you to, The last time i check Buhari as a president cannot write his own speech and the person that write that speech have been sacked.

Now you are compare speech to billions of naira that lead to so many lost of lives? You need to be stone to death..

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Stealing is stealing regardless of d level. Buhari stole n thr4 he is a thief wit no moral right to call any1 corrupt.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOl see where your thinking faculty takes you to, The last time i check Buhari as a president cannot write his own speech and the person that write that speech have been sacked.

Now you are compare speech to billions of naira that lead to so many lost of lives? You need to be stone to death..
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by don4real18(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:

If there is no hope n trust in the judiciary u run a despotic system with no checks n balances. Is that what u really want? In the grand scheme of things who are the major thieves, is it not politicians from the entire Presidency/Executive to the Legislature?
The Judiciary is already corrupt and bad eggs should be flushed out. Why should judgement be ruled in favour of the highest bidder. Imagine you were defrauded by someone who knows the way to the Judge's heart, you will definitely lose the case before it is taken to court.
The truth is that in Nigeria, Judgement is not for the poor... just sympathy
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by brojoshua: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
It's wrong in the first place to use corrupt judges in corruption cases and secondly the corrupt judges themselves should be tried.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Rolings: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
bumi10:
wooow So this is what this is all about huh

I will still see id..iots here that will defend buhari - is a matter of time you guys will become goats and he will be your shepherd

ooh sorry Nigeria Damnnnn..... It is really starting. -- welcome to 1982... and i wasn't born then though....

The judiciary is now intimidated by the FG. It is now as worst as that

check the full gist jare http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/beaking-news-justice-ademola-arrested.html

Judges can send people to jail
Judges can sentence people to death
Judges can be corrupt
Judges can be indisciplined
Judges are infallible
Judges are saints
Nobody can arrest judges
In the spirit of separation of power and checks and balance,
Who acts as check and balance for the judiciary?

Please can you quote the sections of our law that has been broken by DSS

You can't call anyone idiot for airing their views while you can air yours without harassment . Your right to air your view stops where my own right to support whoever I want starts.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:

Which arm of government investigates the executive? Who checks abuse of power by the SSS for instance?
The aim of having a self regulatory mechanism within an institution is to ensure that cad eggs are weeded put without bringing the entire institution or profession to public disrepute. It is why it is necessary for the NJC to act first and take the errant ones out of the system first before they are subjected to public trials.

Security agencies may investigate but they are not to go directly against the judges without first conclusive recourse to the NJC. It is not their place to decide if the NJC has acted quickly enough or not to suit them. This raids were illegal; DSS has no statutory mandate to deal with corrupt or professional misconduct of public officers.

What needs to be done must be done rightly and properly otherwise u are no different from the one accused of having stolen or engaged in corrupt practices.

Now i know most of you wailers only comment without looking into details, Where are you when DSS bring out evidence that they have already submitted letter to NJC concerning those corrupt judges? try to go through the links below and find out.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/11/how-njc-rejected-dss-request-to-probe-judges/

http://mightyreporters.com/2016/10/14/documents-confirm-dss-sought-permission-njc-investigate-corrupt-judges/

http://www.360nh.net/see-letters-dss-sent-to-njc-on-the-corrupt-judges/

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/see-letters-dss-sent-to-njc-on-the-corrupt-judges.html

Also check the image below and the date..

Now tell me if DSS report to the appropriate body to investigate them and they fail to for over 8months then what do you expect. PMB and DSS respect the NJC so much for waiting that long....

Below is a links to how FBI also arrest corrupt judges in USA.

https://www.thecable.ng/file-three-times-the-fbi-arrested-corrupt-judges-in-us-just-like-the-dss

https://www.naij.com/1001469-like-dss-like-fbi-3-times-us-judges-arrested-corruption-photos.html

http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/10/three-times-fbi-arrested-corrupt-judges.html

also check the image below and the dates, DSS first write a petition to NJC in February according to the letter.

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by feedthenation(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Going forward the judicial system has been dealth a big blow - it's not going to be business as usual.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
kings09:
Stealing is stealing regardless of d level. Buhari stole n thr4 he is a thief wit no moral right to call any1 corrupt.

I give up on you... You are comparing speech to billions of dollar... Your tribe is synonymous to disgrace so not new to me.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin I agree both cnt be compared but u ll agree both r components of corruption. grin.

I rili look for ur trouble grin cheesy
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I give up on you... You are comparing speech to billions of dollar... Your tribe is synonymous to disgrace so not new to me.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
kings09:
grin grin I agree both cnt be compared but u ll agree both r components of corruption. grin.

I rili look for ur trouble grin cheesy

Well in a court of Law, One warrant jail term and other warrant a public apology.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Agreed but both r stiil forms of corruption cheesy. True or true?
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well in a court of Law, One warrant jail term and other warrant a public apology.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ivandragon: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
on 2 or 3 occasions, the DSS claimed refused to produce Dasuki in court despite the Justice Ademola insisting that this be done.

DSS raids Justice Ademola's home & hangs corruption charges on him.

at the next court date, DSS produces Dasuki only for the judge to hands off the case.

if you can't see the correlation, you have a pitiable case of stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ivandragon: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
on 2 or 3 occasions, the DSS refused to produce Dasuki in court despite the Justice Ademola insisting that this be done.

DSS raids Justice Ademola's home & hangs corruption charges on him.

at the next court date, DSS produces Dasuki only for the judge to hands off the case.

if you can't see the correlation, you have a pitiable case of stupidity...
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
sekem:

I have always known you can't make smart choices.
Which explains why you chose corruption over fairness and justice.
you stink
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
kings09:
Agreed but both r stiil forms of corruption cheesy. True or true?
Not at all, One steal directly and the other just read speech that was present to him, Beside i never see any crime in copying from someone speech. In 2008 Obama also use part of Martin Luther Kings speech.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.