Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday2 Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday2 Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woman (613 Views)

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday2 Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woman by MICHROZZAY: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
A 52-year-old Zambian woman identified as Banda Yvonne, has openly confessed to having sexual intercourse with her son in order to maintain his riches.
She disclosed that she has had sex with her son, identified only as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously.

Yvonne, a native of Ndola confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the main pillar of her son’s success by offering her unclothedness to him once a week as instructed by the witch doctor he got his riches from.
She was said to have once confessed in church and the pastor of Great Kingdom Church, Zambia, reportedly prayed for her.

But despite the confession and for fear that her son will suffer and die painfully, she reportedly went back to being the keeper of his riches and continued with the sexual relationship with her son.

#PALMGOSSIP
Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday2 Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woman by makelove2m(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2016
MICHROZZAY:
A 52-year-old Zambian woman identified as Banda Yvonne, has openly confessed to having sexual intercourse with her son in order to maintain his riches.
She disclosed that she has had sex with her son, identified only as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously.

Yvonne, a native of Ndola confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the main pillar of her son’s success by offering her unclothedness to him once a week as instructed by the witch doctor he got his riches from.
She was said to have once confessed in church and the pastor of Great Kingdom Church, Zambia, reportedly prayed for her.

But despite the confession and for fear that her son will suffer and die painfully, she reportedly went back to being the keeper of his riches and continued with the sexual relationship with her son.

#PALMGOSSIP

OLD STORY NAAAAH............................

(1) (Reply)

Rude / You Need To See This Video - What Will You Do If This Happens To You? / Top Signs He Wants To Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.