Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful (7311 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by efeome: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
This black American woman pictured above has gone viral on social media for her young and beautiful looks.

Twitter user, Eliza @BashyConcepts, who shared photos of the woman, gave her name as Rolonda Rochelle and age as 52-years-old.

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2020/07/viral-photos-of-52-year-old-woman-who.html

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by efeome: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
More photos

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by jawalis(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yummy. She looks 24

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by efeome: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Cute

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by thesicilian: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
And at 52yrs she's still exposing her body.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Isn’t this Rogirl ?
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
What's the secrete?
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
thesicilian:
And at 52yrs she's still exposing her body.
Her body frosh naa

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Kemimarch16(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Old mama younggy,she's pretty anyways.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Slynation(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mama don't want to believe her era is over.... But she's still presentable

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by achierosion(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Evidence of good living.

Everything to moderation including s*x

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Ajstyles01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am jst wandering how she wuld look wen she was young

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
good nutricious food
regular exercise
and a stress free life does the trick

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnykgoal:
What's the secrete?
nutricious diet
regular exercise
and trying to reduce things that gives you stress cheesy
she looks very good for her age
even some 25 yr old ladies dont even look as good as this
some ladies at 25 they are already developing sista amaka arms,hanging belly and what have u
i try to imagine how such ladies will look wen they hit 40

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Enoch07: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wonder how you guys want her to look like again

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by SweetCunt97(f): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
good nutricious food
regular exercise
and a stress free life does the trick
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by UDUJ(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
She is the perfect definition of a MILF cool

8 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by offset67(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:
cool
UDUJ:
Ma nigga

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
She looks the age. She only hits the gym hence her trendy appearance. People born in 1970 are 50 this year. Let that sink in. It’s still like yesterday I remember them turning 20.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank you.
if u check u will see she aint nigerian but probably a black american or a carribean.In naija its very rare to see a lady at her age who looks as good as this cos over in naija when the lady makes attempt to maintain herself sometimes the husband starts accsuing her of trying to look good cos she wants other men to look at her cheesy.Some other men also feel safe when their wives are out of shape cos in their mind they believe other men wont bother their wives.such men have sexy sidechicks that they flaunt around during parties or other outings.their own wives are locked up at home and kept away from prying eyes cheesy.aint no surprise wen such men tend to pass away and their wives become widows thats the time u see the beauty coming out in their wives.there is this story i talked about one well to do carpenter.guy had money and flirted around but if u see his wife very ugly.when the man had a serious automobile accident that cost his life thats when the wife started garging up.ugly woman dat used to wear one dirty wrapper was now looking so sexy.she lost some weight and started doing makeup and wearing nice clothes.it was as if she was happy dat her husby was dead.

7 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:

nutricious diet
regular exercise
and trying to reduce things that gives you stress cheesy
she looks very good for her age
even some 25 yr old ladies dont even look as good as this
some ladies at 25 they are already developing sista amaka arms,hanging belly and what have u
i try to imagine how such ladies will look wen they hit 40
You are right. But the situation of the country is even a source of stress on its own

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by starbuck(f): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is the future me cool cool cool

Nature has a way of blessing some people

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnykgoal:

You are right. But the situation of the country is even a source of stress on its own
yea i agree and dat is more reason to engage in stuffs that will reduce the stress level
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
yea i agree and dat is more reason to engage in stuffs that will reduce the stress level
Yes bro
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnykgoal:

Yes bro
yes oo..like spending more time with family,attending yoga or judo classes or even dancing classes and trying to avoid unnecessiray arguments with ur spouses.some ppl all year round they will be complaining of buhari or that girl they spending maintance money on monthly.why wont such start giving u premature wrinkles cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
yes oo..like spending more time with family,attending yoga or judo classes or even dancing classes and trying to avoid unnecessiray arguments with ur spouses.some ppl all year round they will be complaining of buhari or that girl they spending maintance money on monthly.why wont such start giving u premature wrinkles cheesy
but bro, doing all those things mentioned above entails that there should be money coming from somewhere. It could be business or an investment else, bro time na money.
That's why if you are in business, my inventory and pos app can help you stay away from shop and still have your salesperson manage your business with high level of accountability using this app.

This app supports wholesale and retail, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and profit report with expense and debts management.
This app is free to install and is available on play store. Check my signature
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnykgoal:
but bro, doing all those things mentioned above entails that there should be money coming from somewhere. It could be business or an investment else, bro time na money.
That's why if you are in business, my inventory and pos app can help you stay away from shop and still have your salesperson manage your business with high level of accountability using this app.

This app supports wholesale and retail, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and profit report with expense and debts management.
This app is free to install and is available on play store. Check my signature
yea time na money i agree but u cant stay in ur business 24/7 nau.as busy and strenous the banking job can be u can still see bank staffs hanging out in beer palours drinking during their free hours.u could make those free hours u spend drinking alcohol for yoga classes or other activities that will help ur body.Busy as we nigerians can be we always find time to hang out in beer palours to drink but when someone says making time to relax and revive the body we start saying there is no time for that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
I am sure that woman does not eat meat.
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by IamPlato(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Not Bad but Her Grey Hair Is A Turn Off
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by johnykgoal: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
yea time na money i agree but u cant stay in ur business 24/7 nau.as busy and strenous the banking job can be u can still see bank staffs hanging out in beer palours drinking during their free hours.u could make those free hours u spend drinking alcohol for yoga classes or other activities that will help ur body.Busy as we nigerians can be we always find time to hang out in beer palours to drink but when someone says making time to relax and revive the body we start saying there is no time for that cheesy
it is true shaa but some won't understand oo. Some will even prefer to make money fast even if they will die early
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnykgoal:
it is true shaa but some won't understand oo. Some will even prefer to make money fast even if they will die early
dat one no be life
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by RealEzee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oh wow wow wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Dating a White Lady (or Man) / Am In Love With A Girl And She Loves Me Too,but She Has A Boy Friend.what Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.