Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) (1657 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Ladies don't let them lie to us.

Source : Derick jaxn's Facebook and YouTube page.

Love this man's message to women and I just wanted to share it with you all.

Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
grin

Yeah, that'll happen when you're 40, swimming in menopause and ready to die old..
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

Yeah, that'll happen when you're 40, swimming in menopause and ready to die old..

You must be going through your "ain't shi" phase grin

1 Like

Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

You must be going through your "ain't shi" phase grin
Detail that phase for me.. You might be right.. grin
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Detail that phase for me.. You might be right.. grin

You're not on a long ting. You look for hook-ups and link-ups. Basically you're a fvck -boy wink

1 Like

Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

You're not on a long ting. You look for hook-ups and link-ups. Basically you're a fvck -boy wink

gatta admit.. Smooth detailing skills..

But that's just a rude thing to say to a stranger.... undecided

How would you like to make it up??.. I'm on IMO wink
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:

gatta admit.. Smooth detailing skills..

But that's just a rude thing to say to a stranger.... undecided

How would you like to make it up??.. I'm on IMO wink

I'm just stuck up like that tongue

1 Like

Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by FredAkpan: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Man btw 40 and 45 needs a lady for marriage.send details to 07054222205.
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

I'm just stuck up like that tongue
undecided

Look at Fred, it's either me or Fred..
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Look at Fred, it's either me or Fred..

grin grin grin I beg send your details I'll fax them. Fred is a whole new breed of fvck boys shocked

Modified : Fred wants marriage he's better than a fvck boy so I take that back
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by saintfellow(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
sometimes the bullshits are what makes us romantic.
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin I beg send your details I'll fax them. Fred is a whole new breed of fvck boys shocked

Modified : Fred wants marriage he's better than a fvck boy so I take that back
grin

I see you picked Fred.. Get ready for dissatisfaction, when it's time for the other activities and that verve in youthful performance seems to be lacking..

Then You'll go back to that modification up there and do a 2nd modification..

By that time, you'd wish and give anything for a slice of this fvck boy..
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

I see you picked Fred.. Get ready for dissatisfaction, when it's time for the other activities and that verve in youthful performance seems to be lacking..

Then You'll go back to that modification up there and do a 2nd modification..

By that time, you'd wish and give anything for a slice of this fvck boy..

Fred (40/45yrs old) is a sexologist and what a fvck boy can do in 5 rounds (20min intervals) Fred can do in 1 round so don't hold your breath for a modification grin
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

Fred (40/45yrs old) is a sexologist and what a fvck boy can do in 5 rounds (20min intervals) Fred can do in 1 round so don't hold your breath for a modification grin

You'd pick vintage analog over modern Sophistication??

grin taste is history..
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Presh900(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
FredAkpan:
Man btw 40 and 45 needs a lady for marriage.send details to 07054222205.
where's iamnawty... See opportunity
Re: A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture ) by Samogbo1(m): 1:47am On Nov 03, 2016
OBTSubtle:

You'd pick vintage analog over modern Sophistication??

grin taste is history..

Ds guy must be fun to stay with...lol!

(1) (Reply)

I Love Washing Girls Panties / Romacelander From EKITI Let Meet Here / (18+) Each Lifted One Of Tiffanies Legs, Spread Them Wide,exposing Her Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.