Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] (2983 Views)

Run From Such Women. Picture / Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
A relationship therapist asked the below question:

GeeniusGrafiks:
Hello...
I'm kinda new to naira land..
I am a therapist who centers in relationships, dating and marriages..
I want us to discuss on what women really want in men before they can go into a relationship with him..
This question is an age-old question.. What do women want?.
I want your contributions.
My men.. What do you think women really want from us?
Beautiful ladies.. Tell us what you think you women want from a man you will wanna date..
Looking forward to hear interesting comments...
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Below is my reply to him
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
I'll give you 10 things women want from a real man

In Cinderella's world, she wants the three things below:

1. Money
2. Height
3. Handsomeness
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
In the real world, real women want the 10 below:

1. Good great in bed
2. Not a push over
3. Not wicked, but adventurously dangerous when necessary
4. 99% Honesty (keep 1% honesty away from her as a mystery)
5. Sense of humor, not a clown
6. Intelligent, not ITK
7. Focused on building businesses with his skills, not being depressed and blaming the government for lack of job
8. A man who exercises and takes care of his body
9. God fearing (if she's religious)
10. Summary: A good-bad guy

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Be a nice guy and watch her dump you for a good-bad guy. What most men don't know is: women don't want men that love them — they only want their money. What women want is men they love, not men that love them.

This is why women easily break the hearts of men who love them, but hardly break the hearts of men they love.

This is to say, women want a man who doesn't care as long as he posses the 10 things on the list — then the woman will be the one to care while the man plays hard to get. The table has been turned.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
GOOD NEWS!

If you're a man, you can make ANY woman fall in love against her wish. They are emotional creatures, so all you need is to press the right ESCOFi mumu buttons and her generator will power your TV.

For men who want to learn how to make a woman fall in love against her wish, we will teach you — it's easy. Visit: www.wetclef.com
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
To get started, download and read our free ChatDicted intro book via this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Since you said you're a relationship therapist, the above may help you out.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by lawrykings(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
well said mentor... ladies letghe opinion flow abeg
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
lawrykings:
well said mentor... ladies letghe opinion flow abeg
You're welcome, King. How is NYSC treating you?
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by lawrykings(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:
You're welcome, King. How is NYSC treating you?

very well bro
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
I do not agree with this list at all undecided
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:

1. Good great in bed
2. Not a push over
6. Intelligent, not ITK
7. Focused on building businesses with his skills, not being depressed and blaming the government for lack of job

undecided

I guess this is your list right ?
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
jenigurl:

undecided

I guess this is your list right ?
Why are you making that face? You need spanking. undecided
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Why are you making that face? You need spanking. undecided

I am.sorry aunty grin
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
jenigurl:

I am.sorry aunty grin
Let's play a game.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Let's play a game.

Okies grin
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
jenigurl:

Okies grin
Alright. Lemme post 8 screenshots of the game and examples. The moment you understand it, let me know.

Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Last part.

Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you understand it, let me know. If you don't, then we'll move over to WhatsApp for a better lecture.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by GeeniusGrafiks(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:

1. Good great in bed
2. Not a push over
6. Intelligent, not ITK

Nice... I love the list... Very similar to the resonable ones I've gathered from other people... Thanks... And I'll check that site out wink

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Agboki: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2018
iLegendd:

1. Good great in bed
2. Not a push over
6. Intelligent, not ITK

undecided undecidedaunty Abeg find clay.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Agboki:

undecided undecidedaunty Abeg find clay.
I'll do that, Mr. Agboki.
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
iLegendd:
Alright. Lemme post 8 screenshots of the game and examples. The moment you understand it, let me know.

I got it grin
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
jenigurl:

I got it grin
Too late. Go and play with your boyfriend. lipsrsealed
Re: WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] by Curvinus(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
iLegendd:
What most men don't know is: women don't want men that love them — they only want their money. What women want is men they love, not men that love them.

This is why women easily break the hearts of men who love them, but hardly break the hearts of men they love.

This is what every man needs to understand in this life to avoid becoming a woman's walking ATM - aka maga. Good looks gets you pure undiluted lust while money gets you humility and submission.

I

(1) (Reply)

"My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" / My Pre-wedding Shots / My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.