Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum (5339 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Opistorincos(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Thunderdick(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello Damiloladuke, i understand ur pain clearly. Sometimes suspections make us see and make meaning out of things that clearly means nothing but in ur case, i can relate quite well.

Saying ur mum has a pet name u know well and ur husband calls out that name when he made love to u; my dear dis is no mistake, it means he has gone down with someone with dat name and possibly its ur mother. He calling her name while with u means he has done this not once or twice, and he enjoys it better than with u that is why the name and pleasure stuck in his head. This is something that happens with some persons.

My advice to u: I believe u should first talk to him about it, put up that boldness (u definately need it), dont play innocent face when speak to him about it or else he'd take advantage of your expression. Give it a straight face expression but dont go berserk in any way.

Also, u can look for other ways to spice up ur marriage; putin more effort, try to be naughty in bed with him, try out things u have never done which he might love; if u cant give some men sex d way they want then they could cheat. Also, try to spend time with him; try going out with him, show more love. Our businesses can ruin marriage so be careful to create time for ur man...

If things are gettin worse and u have more prove he has been laying with ur mum, then u have to divorce him (optional). Adultery is a certified reason for divorce, its even worse when u find ur man laying with ur mum, dats an abomination... No man has the right to treat a woman like that, and deprive her of what belongs to her. No way, so do something... God bless ur marriage
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by lanre147(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2016
u can lie for Africa, Man no fit do dat kind mistake,If he lyk sleep with d whole word if him comes to d oda room him go comport.
u didn't even say 1ce.sumtyms i wonder don't pipu use to think deeply before lying.
shey u think say everybody wey dey here na im be ajebutter
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by clickwtB(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Its possible,some highly experienced/beautiful and finally lonely single mum could do that.
Your mum could have sex with him reckless abandon while you as many stupid wives do, is doing it half heartedly and while doing it pressuring him to obtain from him which is a major put off.LADY CHECK YOURSELF!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies / I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.