Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? (734 Views)

Poll: Which Identity is dearest to you ?

Humanity,Faith,Country: 20% (2 votes)
Humanity,Country,Faith: 30% (3 votes)
Faith,Humanity,Country: 30% (3 votes)
Faith,Country,Humanity: 10% (1 vote)
Country,Humanity,Faith: 0% (0 votes)
Country,Faith,Humanity: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Is Nigeria A Nation Or Country? / Let's Name Pple That Is Of Great Asset To Our State Or Country Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by illusion2: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
[size=14pt]*Ranked In order of Importance to you with the 1st been the dearest *[/size]

This keeps going through my mind.

Your answer is reflective of how you would react in certain situations. . . .

Please explain.

Mine : Humanity ,Faith ,Country. . . .
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
It depends on how you want to define country first, and if I can throw humanity out. . but aside from that, the choice that I can relate to most is country, faith then humanity. For me, humanity ranks very low. So low, that it basically holds no importance to me.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Humanity.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by illusion2: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
ChinenyeN:

It depends on how you want to define country first, and if I can throw humanity out. . but aside from that, the choice that I can relate to most is country, faith then humanity. For me, humanity ranks very low. So low, that it basically holds no importance to me.
Sad . . . . you must belong to PETA tongue
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by mbulela: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
my faith helps me contextualize humanity.
country ceased to mean much to me since mine descended into a failed state.

so it is faith,humanity and country in that order.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
why must you force people to choose?

Those are your choices which dont have to apply to others.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by yeancah007(f): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Quite a difficult one. . . . but I think. . . . .Faith, Country (I love Nigeria) & Humanity  kiss
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
My state- Ekiti State cool
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by yeancah007(f): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
tpia.:

why must you force people to choose?

Those are your choices which dont have to apply to others.

Whats your choice ?. . .its a discussion thread,if you don't agree or like it just click 'Next' tongue
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by SeanT21(f): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Faith,Humanity,Country
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2009
Faith, Humanity and Country.
Faith is what I am, Humanity is where I happen to be and Country is wherever I choose to be.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by mbulela: 3:10am On Oct 23, 2009
yeancah007:

Whats your choice ?. . .its a discussion thread,if you don't agree or like it just click 'Next' tongue

some people just love to complain aimlessly.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2009
yeancah007:

mbulela:

some people just love to complain aimlessly.

some people like to sit down and force others into their own narrow definitions of life.

who told the OP his three "identities" up there are the only ways people define themselves? and what does he mean by "identity"?

You people's mentalities are strange to me, seriously.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
illusion2:

Sad . . . . you must belong to PETA tongue
What's PETA? and how is my choice sad?
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
illusion2:

[size=14pt]*Ranked In order of Importance to you with the 1st been the dearest *[/size]

This keeps going through my mind.

Your answer is reflective of how you would react in certain situations. . . .

Please explain.

Mine : Humanity ,Faith ,Country. . . .

We are on the same page.

Humanity is the most important, by far!

Faith comes next; good when it helps humanity; useless when it works against humanity.

Country is artificial. I'm Nigerian; I'm American. Country has little relevance.

Anyone who takes humanity and faith seriously, will be an asset to any country.
Re: Which Identity Is Dearest To You : Faith,Humanity Or Country ? by illusion2: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
RichyBlacK:

We are on the same page.

Humanity is the most important, by far!

Faith comes next; good when it helps humanity; useless when it works against humanity.

Country is artificial. I'm Nigerian; I'm American. Country has little relevance.

Anyone who takes humanity and faith seriously, will be an asset to any country.

cool wink . Tho' Im going to take u up on your juju thread soon. . .can't reconcile ur christianity & non belief of the existence of JAZZ

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? / Appeal Court Pulls The Rug From Under Soludo: Ngige or Soludo?? / Cbn Governor, Sanusi's Wake-up Call For Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.