Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) (495 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
As shared by facebook user...

[b]'THE LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING WHICH WE MOSTLY OVERLOOK.
Children needs love more than material things, they need our attention more than our sweets and biscuits...
We were on our way going home from an outreach when we met the little Abigail and her brothers (Abigail is that 4yrs little girl you meet everyday in front of the Polo park Mall gate begging alms with his brothers)
My beautiful Miracle Nnam called out to her and she rushed to meet us expecting some money to come out, Mimi carried her in her alms and asked her if she would want to go shopping with us inside Shoprite, she smiled and accepted with so much excitement and we all marched into the mall alongside her 2brothers, we started at Pep shop and ended at Shoprite... We played, we giggled, we loved, we shared... The next day we followed them home, connected with their mother (a single mother of 3)and we found out that little smart Abigail and her 12yr old elder brother have never been to school before and they've been enrolled to benefit from our "EXPLORING THE STREET CHAMPS PROJECT"
People who knew them as beggars were looking at us in dismay inside shoprite... But I bet they do not know the feelings our little kind gesture brought out of the little impoverished Angels. (One of the shop managers even wanted to walk them out of the mall not knowing they were with us, I shunned him badly though)
Ma homie Dyce Eze can like to play with children sha... Uchendu Enemuo ma brother was filled in awe... Lolzzz'[/b]

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/heart-of-gold-2-nigerians-changed-lives.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
more photos

Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2016
more

Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Bible said, when you give, don't let your left hand know..
Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
lovely
Re: HEART OF GOLD! Two Nigerians Changed The Lives Of 2 Kids That Are Beggars (pics) by saintfellow(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
where are the people that were looking in dismay?
where is the mall manager?
pics or i don't believe it.
no offence.

(1) (Reply)

edited / What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives / Who Will Tell Our Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.