Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. (1242 Views)

Sad! Sad!!! Boy Dies After Masturbating 56 Times [photo] / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
For crying out loud,i wonder what a born again is always doing in a romance section when there is a religion section as well?
Being a single guy and sexually active too,i always masturbate to relieve my sexual appetite and the experience is awesome.Even when I am not in the mood I still do it.But this day that I was not in the mood and was hungry, I took my bathing soap and jet into the bathroom.I was jerking for close to 30 minutes without a comshot.That was against the normal 5minutes that I did before I cum.The feeling was great.Immediadiately I came,i was exhausted and I lost consciousness and fainted.Until 5 minutes later before I recovered.Maybe it was because I did it in an empty stomach that was the reason I fainted.Masturbating has also boost my sex life and made me to be self control against Ladies.
My advice to my colleagues is not to get addicted to masturbation.You should always be in the mood before you help yourself.
Thanks
Yours sincerely
Comshots.
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by saintfellow(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
op clap for yourself.
i give up.
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by nickvanilla(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Another active member of the vaseline crew sighted.
I hope u won't damage ur john thomas one day undecided
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
The day this solo flight will take you on a journey of no return...
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Gladiator1: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Incredible
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by twentyk(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
op clap for yourself. i give up.
Omo me self follow u give up
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by twentyk(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
op clap for yourself. i give up.
Omo me self follow u give up
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by sweetestboi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wonder what dat innocent joystick of urs has bin through....
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Presh900(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
lord Jesus, why doth thou delay thy coming??
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by kinggogo: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jesu, ur own case crious oo
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by KingsleyCEO: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Most of the above response and so many to below are in the same net as the op but they just come out here to cast stones. At op I think you need to talk to somebody I think you need help...
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na this kind reply I dey find.No be,op you are possess.op,you need God intervention.As if many of you know God that well.
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by loadedvibes: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol.. epic masturbator. You even get colleagues. The world has gone to shits.. lol
Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
op clap for yourself.
i give up.
clap.

Re: 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na so some people koropon will just burst one day if u can't help urself

(1) (Reply)

Is Badoo Mainly For 'Businesswomen'? (photo) / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year / Girls Have A Higher Rate Of Getting Pregnant Than Boys - Grace Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.