Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (61504 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Orikinla:

[s]President Muhammadu Buhari is more educated than you 1000 times.
When he was a young military governor before 40, you would have been one of the ball boys in his tennis court[/s].

Yet he employed countless lawyers to defend him in court. Where is his WAEC certificate?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by MicroBox: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
comshots:
Her parent forced her into an early marriage against her wish.It is a norm in Muslim community in the north.
Sharapp! if you don't know what to type.
25year ago Buhari is a very handsome slim tall man which every northern girl will dream of marrying..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nusaf: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:

Yet he employed countless lawyers to defend him in court. Where is his WAEC certificate?

Stale and boring.

If he has no SSCE certificate, the then ruling party would have nailed him with that.

Only slowpokes latch on one rubbish and continue to disturb everybody with it.

Just imagine, so anybody that gets the services of legal practitioners has no education? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Abuloma80(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nawa oh! This lady no de fear controversies. Here a person currently in deep one, not forgetting series of others before then. She is here again travelling out and in another controversial appearance - in trousers.

She seems to be damming the consequences knowing that the worst has happened as per the rumors (divorce) going round. But she should remember that she has much at stake in that house - her children. A pointer to the rumors is that BBC interview where she fearlessly said a lot negative things about him knowing that the worst has happened. Honestly this is very pitifully situation for her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nusaf:

And what is he? Fyi, he still rears cattle, though I doubt if u know what cattle rearing is.

Meanwhile, he dotted his Is and crossed his Ts, try and do same to achieve at least one-tenth of what he had achieved in this life. U can't make a simple correct sentence and u have the gut to talk about merit. Smh.
No,he doesn't.Northerners just have privileged in getting top government jobs they don't merit.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by theGistsonline: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
cyrilamx:
So you meant to say that after she got married to Buhari @ 18, her father still sponsored her to university in her hubby house? Yes her dad was a first Republic defence minister, but Buhari is not only more popular than her dad but also achieved more than him. Plz think deeply before you spew trash again?
seems you were present @ the wedding of the 18 year old Numbskull
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nusaf: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
comshots:
No,he doesn't.Northerners just have privileged in getting top government jobs they don't merit.

And what makes u think u are better?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
theGistsonline:
seems you were present @ the wedding of the 18 year old Numbskull
hatred is too toxic for you to bear..sooner or later it will kill u. How old was Aisha when she got married to Buhari in 1989? You didnt answer my question? Did Mohammed Ribadu, Aisha's father still paid her school fees up to her masters in Buhari's house?...maybe same way you maternal grandfather sponsored your mum to sch after the got married to ur dad or even paid hospital bill when your were born? How does it sound, Cretin?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nusaf:

And what makes u think u are better?
There are processes where people are hired or appointed to head a position.An Aptitude test, practicals and interviews are conducted.He is using the same privileged he got before he was enlisted into the army to appoint his friends children into cbn jobs without those legal processes which are illegal.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nusaf: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
comshots:
There are processes where people are hired or appointed to head a position.An Aptitude test, practicals and interviews are conducted.He is using the same privileged he got before he was enlisted into the army to appoint his friends children into cbn jobs without those legal processes which are illegal.

And I repeat, why do you think you are better than those friends he has appointed.

Besides, I thought some of u are supporting his wife, so what is it again?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
nowpresence:
Love her fashion sense.
But must she travel with her daughter.
But come to think about it, who go dey service oga for #theotherroom.

So you want her to travel with someone who wouldn't think twice to dislodge her from #theotherroom...
wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
. @
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

[b]Buhari was educated [/b]and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!

@bolded Buhari was educated, which education are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, we expect more exposed words from you on how your tyrant corrupt no waec certificate husband refuse to listen to advice for the betterment of Nigeria. your Pdp membership card is still waiting for you Corrupt woman cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yyour case is irreversal

the person that bewitch u is dead
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by ensamy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari's kitchen and bedroom now in Brussel ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Isn't she pretty "in the other room"?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Criously sm tymes i get to wonder hw dis pretty lady fell for Buhari undecided smiley
Child bride na!.. Abi u no understand?!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by peaceMma(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, we expect more exposed words from you on how your tyrant corrupt no waec certificate husband refuse to listen to advice for the betterment of Nigeria. your Pdp membership card is still waiting for you Corrupt woman cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. u geh bad mouth no b here
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Pidggin(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nusaf:

Stale and boring.

If he has no SSCE certificate, the then ruling party would have nailed him with that.

Only slowpokes latch on one rubbish and continue to disturb everybody with it.

Just imagine, so anybody that gets the services of legal practitioners has no education? Smh.

I believe you yourself know he doesn't have a certificate, you just chose to deceive yourself. Who in his right senses will higher and pay multiple lawyers to defend such if it is true grin

When one can simply go to WAEC retrieve the data from them na, except of course like in your idol's case where it is non-existent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by judynton(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unblockable:
[/s]

[s]
once educated is always educated... Buhari was never educated him
being a military head of state was by muscle(coup).

Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

Buhari was educated and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2016
My people Aisha and Muhammadu are using fulani strategy to play Good Cop, Bad Cop for Nigerians and some Mugus were really fooled by their script. I'm so surprised at how foolish partisan politics have made us become.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2016
comshots:
Her parent forced her into an early marriage against her wish.It is a norm in Muslim community in the north.
You don't need to be a muslim or much persuasion to fall for an ex-president even if he is 1000 years old.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by skales67(m): 1:57am On Oct 19, 2016
theGistsonline:
na waah oo! I wonder where you get your stories from?? Aisha is grand daughter to the first Nigerian defense minister, I don't know how the daura dully sponsored her to school when she has rich relatives & comes from a big family??

You dey mind the yeye Unblockable wey wan form "Buhari Historian" here but doesn't even know jack about a man he is supporting. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nusaf: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Pidggin:

I believe you yourself know he doesn't have a certificate, you just chose to deceive yourself. Who in his right senses will higher and pay multiple lawyers to defend such if it is true grin

When one can simply go to WAEC retrieve the data from them na, except of course like in your idol's case where it is non-existent cheesy
U see urself? Follow follow. Is that not what he did? Didn't he announce his personal information on TV for anyone to verify? A verifiable statement of results is just same as the certificate itself. Meanwhile, fyi, he did not write WAEC. WAEC is an exam body.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nowpresence(f): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
AdeniyiA:

So you want her to travel with someone who wouldn't think twice to dislodge her from #theotherroom...
wink

Na their way be that Na .
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by okpurukata(f): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2016
This lady is very pretty and classy. Her comments last week gave me a whole new insight into her personality. You are courageous Madame. I doff my cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Unblockable: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
skales67:

You dey mind the yeye Unblockable wey wan form "Buhari Historian" here but doesn't even know jack about a man he is supporting. Mtchewww

You're a wacko o. So if you marry a girl, her family would still be responsible for her education? Who sent Aisha to school? Her family or Buhari? Answer that first before we continue. I don't argue with ignoramuses!
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nikz(f): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2016
What a pretty woman! U too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2016
first lady of the other room boarding train enroute Brussels but back here in Nigeria, they won't even board our DMU(diesel multiple unit) trains or mass transit train, all we will hear is siren blaring or jet hovering the whole environment.
what a country!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by PhantomD(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
This woman just reminds me of Leila Al Fayeed #tyrant... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.