Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (61505 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by iamdynamite(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
this woman is just too pretty.....certainly not a kitchen material grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
abeg why this woman from the other room no dey wear hijab
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by amanze15(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
but iya dey stylish sha cool cool cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by newbornmacho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
nowpresence:
Love her fashion sense.
But must she travel with her daughter.
But come to think about it, who go dey service oga for #theotherroom.
Err...but she looks somewhat like a penguin in that attire. angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by SWORD419(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
God, pls dont let me have such woman as a wife,BTW what is the most useless kitchen utensil in Nigeria #50 sugar cane for the right answer.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shebi some buffoons were calling for her arrest grin. I laugh in English. Were peeps hoping Bubu would flog her or what? A jibe taken too-too far by busybodies.
Ma'am, they got nothing on you kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, grin
Just what I was thinking now. How come such a beautiful intelligent woman like this marry a dullard . Love is indeed blind. But marry a dullard president is still better than been married to an intelligent poor man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Shemkaz09: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
she better go to "The Other Room" instead of jumping Upandan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
I forsee another immigration stampede if this woman divorces pmb & invites interested men for aptitude tests n interviews.

She's radiates beauty.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by emmykk(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
Wailers that hate Aisha calling her Aisha Halliburton. Requesting EFCC's probe suddenly turns to be her fake supporters for the mean time.

AND SO? SHE IS STILL A THIEF NAH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by obailala(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
WOman obviously doesnt look an inch like someone locked in any room, let alone the other room. A multitude of the noisemakers vomiting trash all over cyberspace and blasting the old man wouldn't even let their wives (or even girlfriends) step away to the mall without monitoring her every move.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by poshbaby47: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmm.... This #otherroom drama. When will you guyz let it rest

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
All this jamboree fruitless traveling at the expanse of tax payer...
President Buhari kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by MARKone(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nwanyi di godu Hot! kiss

I hope Buhari is performing well in za oda room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Iron lady! I hail ma

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by papaejima1: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Looks like a wingsuit to me
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by emvico(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
this old ABOKI owns this pretty woman, and our handsome young men are still searching for (anyhow) woman. God Why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
This woman is too classy. smiley She knows wetin dey.
Make others dey kill themselves by wrapping themselves up in jihad hijab embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by DjAduba(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
She also belongs to the Kitchen, The living room and the other room.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
iugly:
abeg why this woman from the other room no dey wear hijab
For where! She is a classy woman wey know wetin dey.
Others can wrapp themselves up in Jihad hijab if they wish embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Left for Buhari, she will only attend 'womens role in the kitchen and the other room' conference. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
You n ur dullard husband
I no know who travel pass sad
Una just dey squander Biafran oil money sad

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
madam wife of buhari. ya huzband tok say you belong to d kitchen nah. who go cpok for am as e be say u dey travu so? biko resket ya huzband o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
So PMB cannot keep her in Za oda room again ko?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4372091_brusse2_jpeg689d9f1f166cc67851f7f7119be78ff7

All I can say is I love her coat of bright colours!

Classy and elegant wear.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by focus7: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Beautiful woman, Buhari don't deserve this woman since he could not see other value in her more than kitchen and other rooms.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by happney65: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Somebody please give that woman and omolola15 a wailer's form..Form is currently selling fast.. #wailingforabetternigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by jegz25(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
All dos mofos saying y she ended with Buhari is obvious u don't use ur brains while commenting..oh I remember common sense is not really common. Buhari Aisha who she is today,without him u wouldn't have known her
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by omocheche(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
You dey vex o
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

Buhari was educated and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by seguno2: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unblockable:
Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

Buhari was educated and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!

Why are there so many girls not in school in daura town, katsina state and the north despite buhari's concern for education?
To the extent that the Emir of katsina is kidnapping a 14 year old girl for marriage?
Is buhari only a leader for his own family?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by solid3(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where are the shoe analysts?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.