Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (61508 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by 989900D: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
First world country: A country where the poor, rich, and powerful catch a train with no hassles.

Re: Aisha: Bubu dey chop better food, and he knows it -- forget all the frontin'!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Well I don't care either she is weeping or frowning that is her problem all I care about her husband is a curse to Nigeria and she is bearing the part of the curse so let her manage it.

If a man in a name of whatever can't even make a good statement as per his wife and gave such embarrassing outburst in a public place then good luck to her its her choice.

I don't give a bit of damn in as far buhari and APC are concern I don't care.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by maafen: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, we expect more exposed words from you on how your tyrant corrupt no waec certificate husband refuse to listen to advice for the betterment of Nigeria. your Pdp membership card is still waiting for you Corrupt woman cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros is any of your relatives in EFCC net?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by HCF(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is the first time I would be seeing her on trousers!!....Good omen? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nowpresence(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
newbornmacho:

Err...but she looks somewhat like a penguin in that attire. angry
Eeehee .. .You are not far from the truth.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nobsalis: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
comshots:
Her parent forced her into an early marriage against her wish.It is a norm in Muslim community in the north.

must u involve Muslim in everything.... Can't u just say its norm in core northern Region.
I dunno why u just can't do without religious bigotry and sentiment.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nusaf: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
glassjar1:
pretty woman married to an illiterate , a man old enough to be her daddy .

this lady is really fine cheesy cheesy come to my inner room . grin

Hehehe, and it is that illiterate that made her what she is today otherwise, she would have been a local champion in Adamawa. Fyi, there are pretty girls in Adamawa who are prettier than her but because this illiterate is not their husbands, they remain champions but in their villages.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by glassjar1: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nusaf:

Hehehe, and it is that illiterate that made her what she is today otherwise, she would have been a local champion in Adamawa. Fyi, there are pretty girls in Adamawa who are prettier than her but because this illiterate is not their husbands, they remain champions but in their villages.

Bros I be IPOB ,BUT NORTHERN WOMAN fine NO BE SMALL OO cool cool cool .

The religion thing dey cause trouble for a country they would have develop far more than what it is today .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by 2n2k(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
In Nigeria, she would have flown in presidential jet from Lagos to Ibadan, here she is catching Eurostar train from London to Belgium like any other persons.

Why do we so worship people in power in the third world?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by eyinjuege: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
She's so pretty and looking so trendy..

Her coat is on point.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by totorimi: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
If Bubu try any harm on her, trouble even though we know they have marshaled out sharia law awaiting her arrival. In the meantime one love to the man wey know how to give women their rights.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by gawu1: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
theGistsonline:
na waah oo! I wonder where you get your stories from?? Aisha is grand daughter to the first Nigerian defense minister, I don't know how the daura dully sponsored her to school when she has rich relatives & comes from a big family??
Wailing wailers always have amazing thought. So Aisha comes from rich and big family! Is it the same Aisha who wore ''10million naira'' wristswatch acquired with ''our money'' to her husband inauguration as president?
Chronic hate.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by thunderbabs: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Well dressed. Compared to Bubu's attire in Germany...
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by metallisc(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Criously sm tymes i get to wonder hw dis pretty lady fell for Buhari undecided smiley

the lure of living in luxury with stolen wealth from NNPC and PTF! Dazzall!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
nowpresence:
Love her fashion sense.
But must she travel with her daughter.
But come to think about it, who go dey service oga for #theotherroom.
.......First Lady !!! Before you go .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by saintkel(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tolexander:
hmmm

I guess the forum tag, "Women's role in global security" is about:
How to prevent hazard like fire in the kitchen
How to keep the living room clean and safe
How to play safe in the other room
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I don die with laf ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by theGistsonline: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
gawu1:

Wailing wailers always have amazing thought. So Aisha comes from rich and big family! Is it the same Aisha who wore ''10million naira'' wristswatch acquired with ''our money'' to her husband inauguration as president?
Chronic hate.
hate it or love it, if she wears a N500 watch what difference will it make?? First of all, isn't she FAR more educated than the daura dully Besides are there quotas & qualifications for wearing a N1billion watch If she wore a N10billion watch to the inauguration at what time did she have to take it from "us"?? Clear your mind!!!!!! Up till the point of inauguration GEJ was still presido!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
She is fat and needs to lose weight. She is eating all the food that Buhari should be eating

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by fortress100(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
madam you are supposed to be in the other room waiting for oga.
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by theGistsonline: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
gawu1:

Chronic hate.
the prettiest first lady Nigeria ever had!!! FACT!!! Herself & late Maryam Babangida. Aisha deserves the best, she's got courage & leadership qualities.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by amtaken(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aisha's major problem started after Buhari fell in love with a Youth Corps member.

Privileged information.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Mcowubaba: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
amtaken:
Aisha's major problem started after Buhari fell in love with a Youth Corps member.

Privileged information.
Tell me more shocked shocked
Sai baba and youffh kwoffa shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by dilini(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
With all that regalia and swag? I wonder how much that clothing on her cost... h,mmmmm

My 2cents sha...
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by theGistsonline: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
She's far more intelligent, elegant and classy than Mama Loot.
my bro, the most beautiful first lady we've ever had in Nigeria!! Look at her daughters, all pretty

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Cholls(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
my brothers and siaters welcome ur next president in the making.

Haters e go do u like film.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nobsalis: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
nowpresence:
Eeehee .. .You are not far from the truth.

make Oslword catch una... My hand no dey Ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by begwong: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Looking good in that black pant. Hope no be harram to dress like that in trousers?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
yeyeboi:
So You Left Chinewke's Dog In The Other Room When He Is Supposed To Be In The Kitchen Eating Bones And Tuwo Shinkahfa cheesy cheesy

3rd FTC Today grin

Dedicating This One To My Unknown Future Wife, I Hope To Find You One Day smiley smiley kiss kiss
your badt mouth no be for here oooooo grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hades2016:
your badt mouth no be for here oooooo grin grin

undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Tonason: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
You're now a role model, sincerely speaking history will forever remember you for been out spoken and truthful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by gawu1: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
theGistsonline:
hate it or love it, if she wears a N500 watch what difference will it make?? First of all, isn't she FAR more educated than the daura dully Besides are there quotas & qualifications for wearing a N1billion watch If she wore a N10billion watch to the inauguration at what time did she have to take it from "us"?? Clear your mind!!!!!! Up till the point of inauguration GEJ was still presido!!
Maybe, you haven't got the jest. Just take chill water and then re read my post with open mind. All those zero kobo question would have been answer.
I repeat, chronic hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.