Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar (888 Views)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by nghubs1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
An American Biblical scholar, Joseph Atwill, has said that the whole story about Jesus Christ in the Christian Doctrine was fabricated.jesus

He said the whole story was invented by first century Roman aristocrats. He said he is confident that his discovery is conclusive and its acceptance is only a matter of time.

He said

“I present my work with some ambivalence, as I do not want to directly cause Christians any harm,” he acknowledges, “but this is important for our culture. Alert citizens need to know the truth about our past so we can understand how and why governments create false histories and false gods. They often do it to obtain a social order that is against the best interests of the common people.”

Mr Atwill said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified.

Art will said Christianity at the initial stage was not a religion as seen now but rather a government project to pacify the Roman subjects.

“Jewish sects in Palestine at the time, who were waiting for a prophesied warrior Messiah, were a constant source of violent insurrection during the first century,”

“When the Romans had exhausted conventional means of quashing rebellion, they switched to psychological warfare. They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system. That’s when the ‘peaceful’ Messiah story was invented. Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to ‘give onto Caesar’ and pay their taxes to Rome.”

When asked if Jesus Christ actually existed in history, Artwill said

“The short answer is no, in fact he may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there’s simply nothing left.”

“Although it’s been recognised by Christian scholars for centuries that the prophesies of Jesus appear to be fulfilled by what Josephus wrote about in the First Jewish-Roman war, I was seeing dozens more. What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus. This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern. The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar.”

Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery.

His presentation will be part of a one-day symposium entitled “Covert Messiah” at Conway Hall in Holborn.

http://nghubs.com/the-whole-story-about-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-bible-scholar/

cc: mynd44
cc: lalasticlala
cc: domnique

Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Slickest(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sshit!!!
Madness knows no bounds sha,because u dont believ doesnt mean u av to publish...kip ur sshit to ur slf

If Jesus's existence was fabricated, then there is no God... sefini

Free thinkers sha

May Allah forgive us all
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by sekundosekundo: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
I AM A CHRISTIAN, I CANNOT BE DECEIVED.

1 Like

Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by kokertalented: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
pls say NO to plagiarism... Never let this post chase out your faith ( Jesus exist 'coz i do call him and he do answer by granting my requests on faith ) ....

1 Like

Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by otemanuduno: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
nghubs1:
An American Biblical scholar, Joseph Atwill, has said that the whole story about Jesus Christ in the Christian Doctrine was fabricated.jesus

He said the whole story was invented by first century Roman aristocrats. He said he is confident that his discovery is conclusive and its acceptance is only a matter of time.

He said

“I present my work with some ambivalence, as I do not want to directly cause Christians any harm,” he acknowledges, “but this is important for our culture. Alert citizens need to know the truth about our past so we can understand how and why governments create false histories and false gods. They often do it to obtain a social order that is against the best interests of the common people.”

Mr Atwill said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified.

Art will said Christianity at the initial stage was not a religion as seen now but rather a government project to pacify the Roman subjects.

“Jewish sects in Palestine at the time, who were waiting for a prophesied warrior Messiah, were a constant source of violent insurrection during the first century,”

“When the Romans had exhausted conventional means of quashing rebellion, they switched to psychological warfare. They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system. That’s when the ‘peaceful’ Messiah story was invented. Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to ‘give onto Caesar’ and pay their taxes to Rome.”

When asked if Jesus Christ actually existed in history, Artwill said

“The short answer is no, in fact he may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there’s simply nothing left.”

“Although it’s been recognised by Christian scholars for centuries that the prophesies of Jesus appear to be fulfilled by what Josephus wrote about in the First Jewish-Roman war, I was seeing dozens more. What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus. This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern. The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar.”

Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery.

His presentation will be part of a one-day symposium entitled “Covert Messiah” at Conway Hall in Holborn.

http://nghubs.com/the-whole-story-about-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-bible-scholar/

cc: mynd44
cc: lalasticlala
cc: domnique
When I keep saying that their is no historical Jesus in our own world, people like Wilgrea7 will be arguing it. The story of Faulkin of the Neanderthal period edited and made real in our world is what Christians rever and call it real...

WELL, TIME WILL TELL AND THE PEOPLE TO EXIST IN YEAR 2625 WILL BE FREE FROM THE DECEPTIONS OF THE PAST WORLD BROUGHT FORWARD INTO OUR OWN WORLD.
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by EyeHateGod: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
kokertalented:
pls say NO to plagiarism... Never let this post chase out your faith ( Jesus exist 'coz i do call him and he do answer by granting my requests on faith ) ....
The flying spaghetti monster Exist because he do answer my prayers Ramen
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Islam is a threat to the nation's security while Christianity is a threat to our individual mental growth.
Take the two out!
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerian christians wouldn't believe those that even brought the religion to them.
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Weah96: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Slickest:
Sshit!!!
Madness knows no bounds sha,because u dont believ doesnt mean u av to publish...kip ur sshit to ur slf

If Jesus's existence was fabricated, then there is no God... sefini

The truth has no agenda. It just is.
Re: The Whole Story About Jesus Christ Was Fabricated- Bible Scholar by Wilgrea7(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
When I keep saying that their is no historical Jesus in our own world, people like Wilgrea7 will be arguing it. The story of Faulkin of the Neanderthal period edited and made real in our world is what Christians rever and call it real...

WELL, TIME WILL TELL AND THE PEOPLE TO EXIST IN YEAR 2625 WILL BE FREE FROM THE DECEPTIONS OF THE PAST WORLD BROUGHT FORWARD INTO OUR OWN WORLD.

ok sir.... that means all the stories were fabricated right?? so what about the countless historians of which about 50% are atheists that confirmed that someone like that did exist during that period around that area. so suddenly this one man's story proves all those hundreds wrong... or do u think the hundreds are inspired by yhwh too? like i said 50% are atheists

so what makes this man's report true and the others false. I'm not saying its not possible for him to be right o.. but u take the possibility that the hundreds are wrong and this man is correct... there is absolutely nothing wrong in that... but also take the possibility that he might be wrong also... nobody has the monopoly of being right

i will still research on this issue... thanks

(1) (Reply)

DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed / This Is What Churches Should Do for Their Members This Xmas(picture) / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.