Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed (877 Views)

Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? / Atheism Has Done Nothing For Me: How Do I Regain Faith As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have tried to look for explanation regarding these two Bible verses after coming across them in one of Hussein Mabera's books (I think) on Christianity, but I couldn't find any. Since Nairaland is one of the most vibrant religious debate forums, I believe posting this dare is in order.
Kindly any Christian with a TRUE FAITH IN YAHWEH AS SMALL AS MUSTARD SEED COMMAND ZUMA ROCK OR ANY MOUNTAIN OF YOUR CHOICE TO ANY LOCATION as declared by Jesus himself in the two verses. If your faith is smaller than that kindly forward it to your Pastors and Daddy G.Os we will be waiting before new year.
Mathew 17:20
New International Version
He replied, "Because you have so little faith.
Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a
mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,
'Move from here to there,' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you."
ALSO
Luke 17:6
He replied, "If you have faith as small as a
mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry
tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it
will obey you.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by thorpido(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid,knowing that they do engender strifes. 2 Timothy 2 :23

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by hisgrace090: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Note-thou should not tempt the Lord your God.
For what purpose are you moving mountains? Or is it for show?
Gods power is not for magical display.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by respect80(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mtcheeeew!
Next please...

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
kikikikiki this worst than I expected.
I respect Christians like that Yoruba man who walked in to lions cage in a zoo at least he was brave enough to test his faith unlike the cowards above. Let me call kingebukasblog annunaki2 true2god hopefulLandlord Hahn what they have to say.
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by true2god: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:
I respect Christians like that Yoruba man who walked in to lions cage in a zoo at least he was brave enough to test his faith unlike the cowards above. Let me call kingebukasblog annunaki2 true2god hopefulLandlord Hahn what they have to say.
The lesson is for us to have faith in God. With faith, you can do many things that might seem humanly impossible. The mountain in that context is not Zuma rock or any geographic feature, Jesus is not a geography teacher. You have to look at it from a spiritual perspective.

Stop reasoning like mohammed ibn abdullah. Use your power of logic to discern basis information.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
The lesson is for us to have faith in God. With faith, you can do many things that might seem humanly impossible. The mountain in that context is not Zuma rock or any geographic feature, Jesus is not a geography teacher. You have to look at it from a spiritual perspective.

Stop reasoning like mohammed ibn abdullah. Use your power of logic to discern basis information.
Yeah! a faith you clearly lack even as small as Mustard seed! Chai!

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:
I have tried to look for explanation regarding these two Bible verses after coming across them in one of Hussein Mabera's books (I think) on Christianity, but I couldn't find any. Since Nairaland is one of the most vibrant religious debate forums, I believe posting this dare is in order.
Kindly any Christian with a TRUE FAITH IN YAHWEH AS SMALL AS MUSTARD SEED COMMAND ZUMA ROCK OR ANY MOUNTAIN OF YOUR CHOICE TO ANY LOCATION as declared by Jesus himself in the two verses. If your faith is smaller than that kindly forward it to your Pastors and Daddy G.Os we will be waiting before new year.
ALSO
will obey you.

People have done that and it had happened. The problem I see you having is that you don't understand both faith and supernatural interventions.

Faith does not give time but it assures certainty. That you command a mountain to move does not mean with faith it will move immediately. It means with faith it is bound to move if not now but certainly later.

Jesus said to a blind man go to that pool and wash your eyes. The bible reported that he returned seeing not when he was going nor washing.

Faith is all about completing a circle of given instructions.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
The lesson is for us to have faith in God. With faith, you can do many things that might seem humanly impossible. The mountain in that context is not Zuma rock or any geographic feature, Jesus is not a geography teacher . You have to look at it from a spiritual perspective.

Is he not God again? No be God created the Geography itself?
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

People have done that and it had happened. The problem I see you having is that you don't understand both faith and supernatural interventions.

Faith does not give time but it assures certainty. That you command a mountain to move does not mean with faith it will move immediately. It means with faith it is bound to move if not now but certainly later.

Jesus said to a blind man go to that pool and wash your eyes. The bible reported that he returned seeing not when he was going nor washing.

Faith is all about completing a circle of given instructions.
In summary non of you have that faith. Good to know.
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:

Bro it can actually be a real rock. Testimonies attest to that. Don't limit God.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:

In summary non of you have that faith. Good to know.

You either didn't read what I wrote or your comprehension capacity is very low.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by alBHAGDADI: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
The OP is only angry because his false prophet Mohammad didn't do any miracle cos he lacked the ability. He only came to earth to Steal, Kill and to Destroy. That is the same thing his terrorist disciples are currently doing now.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:

lol, ordinary amputee they can't heal let alone moving olumo rock to the Atlantic ocean with word of mouth grin

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by hahn(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by ashjay001(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:
ALSO
will obey you.

The reality is, u dont av to practice any religion to move mountains!

U just have the faith n u will knock urself out with surprise!

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by larrymoore(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
when a Christian nairaland doesnt have an answer to your question, he resorts to humanely attacks.

Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by Omudia11: 3:58am On Dec 13, 2016
The answer has now been given twice. Read again.
larrymoore:
when a Christian nairaland doesnt have an answer to your question, he resorts to humanely attacks.
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by EazyMoh(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Omudia11:
The answer has now been given twice. Read again.
Oh yeah? which is that? Is it soulpeppersoup or true2god? One is claiming it's metaphorical the other is claiming it's literal that people have been doing it which brings us to the challenge, Do it! Let everyone see!
Bunch of confused gullible people.
For every Christian belief/intepretation there's another directly opposite to it, and it's followed by the same people.
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Spoken like a true follower of the illiterate pedophile, Arabian drinker of camel urine who called himself a "prophet".
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by GoodMuyis(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is what happen when you just finished a Polythene bag of Weed with your friends grin grin grin grin grin grin

==Edit==

BTW I dont need faith to move mountain, I'll Just Do it
Re: DARE: No Christian Has Faith As Small As Mustard Seed by Niflheim(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
The christian pastors who claim to have "faith", still go around with bodyguards!!! The Catholic Pope goes around in a "bullet-proof" vehicle!!! These christians who claim to have faith, are nothing more than empty hypocrites!!!

Charles Darwin: The Worlds Most Hated Scientist / Why Is Tb Joshua Hated By Nigerian Churches / Once Saved Always Saved And Suicide - Jack Kelley