Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers (34105 Views)

Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) / Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by XaintJoel20: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
hohui
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Ganiyat72(f): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
So Enugu state is an APC state. A typical Enugu man will never vote for APC, only Okon Abang can give APC victory in the East
^^ I don't think it is apc, probabilly APGA, unless it is a case of miscariage of justice/judgement or the case of monkey work and babbon shop
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by saintkel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dis Okon eh

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by ekolajossyadde(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Any judgement from abang is nor and void and cannot stand. Yeye justice
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Qmerit(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=175 post=50310912]Judges are afraid now. .....doing the bidding of Buhari to avoid DSS. . .abi the new guys na still PDP?

the replaced ones are also PDP members
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justice okon abang
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Coolboi05(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
So Enugu state is an APC state. A typical Enugu man will never vote for APC, only Okon Abang can give APC victory in the East
Guy read before u comment na.. na PDP replace PDP
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Grundig: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pdp must consider going to Okon abang's village with goat and schnapps to appease him and his people.

The judge is busy dishing out knockout blows.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Chikpat(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing decision...

"The trial judge, Okon Abang, held that the emergence of Ms. Ngwu and Mr. Agbo was unlawful. shocked shocked shocked

"He ordered them to vacate their offices and return to the treasury of the National Assembly all monies they had collected by way of salaries and allowances since they resumed office in the House." shocked shocked

Abeg where Ngwu (Ms.) and Mr. Agbo go see money refund to treasury single account (TSA)

Singing Oga dima by Friday Okwey, amazing song cheesy

Na wa for dis kind ruling ooo.

Well, Oga dinma shaa
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by feedthenation(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Judge Okon Abang again...this judge is doing everything to be the most hated judge in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by RosaConsidine: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:

When they say people should learn to read, they would refuse. Now see yourself. Did your eyes skip the part where those that challenged the emergence of both candidates/lawmakers are also PDP members or did your brain just fail to process it? Where did you see that APC was involved in the lawsuit?

Uggh, some Nigerians on the internet really!!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Chikpat(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Which party does this autentic winners belong to or are they independent candidates?..... What a junk journalism

PDP
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by july66: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by DesChyko: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:

It is still the same much vilified and hated Justice Okon Abang, the judgement went their way now, no talk

Explain what you mean please.
Went from which way to which way?

From APC candidate to PDP candidate or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Realist2: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I just comes in to know the name of the trial judge

okon abang !

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by MattFreeman007(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
I am not surprised though, i wasn't really expecting to hear the name of another judge ,if not famous controversial "Okon Abang'' the Only Judge In Nigeria In This Buhari- Led Administration ..Izorite..!!!
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Anything that had to do with Okon Abang is APC. I dont need to read the story
RosaConsidine:

When they say people should learn to read, they would refuse. Now see yourself. Did your eyes skip the part where those that challenged the emergence of both candidates/lawmakers are also PDP members or did your brain just fail to process it? Where did you see that APC was involved in the lawsuit?

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by batstan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Which party does this autentic winners belong to or are they independent candidates?..... What a junk journalism
grin
Some people sha!! you didn't read you just commented. They're talking primaries!!!!!
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by batstan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
RosaConsidine:

Brodaaa, sorry no vex.

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by batstan(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You have to read cos it has nothing to do with APC. They talking PDP primaries.

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Oblang(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:

U all just decide to remain mumu. Just because Abang ruling favours sheriff and against ur favourite makarfi, then its APC. Forgetting that both are in PDP and the likes of fayose,wike and not any APC member brought sheriff.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by chiedu7: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
BUHARI IS SLOWLY REPLACING PDP PEOPLE WITH APC

Buhari knows that the Yoruba's will never vote for him again, so Buhari is now working on enthrenching APC on the South-East & South-South through either rigging or courts.

So he got rid of Judges who might not bow to him.

Notice all the people being charged with corruption are PDP people.
All the Senators & Reps with Governors being re-run are PDP.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
What about is ruling in Ondo state zombie?
Oblang:

U all just decide to remain mumu. Just because Abang ruling favours sheriff and against ur favourite makarfi, then its APC. Forgetting that both are in PDP and the likes of fayose,wike and not any APC member brought sheriff.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bro, actually i didnt read it. I just had to conclude when i saw Okon-Abang
batstan:

You have to read cos it has nothing to do with APC. They talking PDP primaries.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by osusuallstars: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
He ordered them to vacate their offices and return to the treasury of the National Assembly all monies they had collected by way of salaries and allowances since they resumed office in the House.
OKON ABANG sef, what of the job they have been rendering to the National Assembly, who will pay for it.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by bakila: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
chiedu7:
BUHARI IS SLOWLY REPLACING PDP PEOPLE WITH APC

Buhari knows that the Yoruba's will never vote for him again, so Buhari is now working on enthrenching APC on the South-East & South-South through either rigging or courts.

So he got rid of Judges who might not bow to him.

Notice all the people being charged with corruption are PDP people.
All the Senators & Reps with Governors being re-run are PDP.
You are hereby certified as FOOL OF THE MONTH OF NIGERIA'S BIRTHDAY.

NO VEX YOU HEAR, I was just thinking of the thread as a question in your exams, IQ test or goods demanded by a buyer. You answer will elicit same response from your examiner or customer.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Raddie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
LeviiWesT:
Hi i'm LeVii WesT

my song dropping soon!!
are u a brother to airforce1?
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Goke7: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Grundig:
Pdp must consider going to Okon abang's village with goat and schnapps to appease him and his people.

The judge is busy dishing out knockout blows.

Justice abang is only telling PDP that the gods are angry and no amount of goats or schnapps can appease them. Kole werk.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Oblang(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What about is ruling in Ondo state zombie?

Dundee wetin do ondo. Is Jimoh Ibrahim from APC?
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by fedy84: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Which party does this autentic winners belong to
or are they independent candidates?..... What a
junk journalism.
who drag them court? common sense would have tell u that only PDP members and those that contested has rights to drag them to court
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
No wonder, your name is Oblang. Now i understand
Oblang:

Dundee wetin do ondo. Is Jimoh Ibrahim from APC?
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Oblang(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
No wonder, your name is Oblang. Now i understand

Tell me abt his ruling in ondo state...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.