Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers (34103 Views)

Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) / Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by chivision: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
OK na.... na dem dem.

But there is external forces though
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Josmila(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
175:
Judges are afraid now. .....doing the bidding of Buhari to avoid DSS. . .abi the new guys na still PDP?

Don't hastily comment, they won't listen, now look at how your brain froze till the part you said "abi the new guys na still PDP?
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
175:
Judges are afraid now. .....doing the bidding of Buhari to avoid DSS. . .abi the new guys na still PDP?

The new guys are still PDP, APC never contest the election in court.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by delerx(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Ugik(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2016
his base logic for the judgement is good and if the defendants do not agree,they can take it to the appeal court. nevertheless,Stella Ngwu is a force to reckon with in Nsukka politics,so I wonder why she would need to tamper with delegates list to emerge winner.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Joephat(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2016
igbo-eze north is my local government and I can rightly confirm that Chijoke is a PDP candidate.

a one time local government chairman.
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by Clonus: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Two other members of the party, Gabriel Okafor and Chijioke Ugwu, had approached the court after PDP conducted its primaries in December 2014, ahead of the 2015 general elections
Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by chiedu7: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
bakila:

You are hereby certified as FOOL OF THE MONTH OF NIGERIA'S BIRTHDAY.

NO VEX YOU HEAR, I was just thinking of the thread as a question in your exams, IQ test or goods demanded by a buyer. You answer will elicit same response from your examiner or customer.

Re: Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers by bakila: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
chiedu7:

Says the very low IQ Chiedu7.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.