Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? (3107 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm wondering, is it right to hug the opposite sex in front of your partner?

Have your say.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
It's left..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
nah...... it is the beginning of an interesting nagging episode of the real housewife.

I can if we have no existing feud in the relationship, it might spice things up.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by kinggogo: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hian!!! Wetin dey there undecided undecided
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by iykekelvins(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
There's nothing there

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by saintfellow(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
what's wrong about it?
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by AfroKnight: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin
I go hug my old female friend in front of my babe. The kind smile my babe give me.... women and jealousy
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2016
It all depends on kind of person ur partner is......... me i go hug oh, my partner should trust me
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2016
henergygirl:
It all depends on kind of person ur partner is......... me i go hug oh, my partner should trust me
That's onesided. What about if your partner hugs, would you trust him?
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Why the hell not? undecided
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by chigoizie7(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Then oh, not now,because I am single.

I do hug and peck my female friends. She might be a bit jealous but she knows I don't Bleep em, but she was wrong, because I do. Just that she never found out.

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
henergygirl:

you have the propensity to cheat on your partner. The hug wey your partner dey hug you nvr do? It means him dick nor go do you.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, can you hug berylnn in front of hateU2?

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by makazona(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lolz. My woman is so insecured to see that. She would nag for ever.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala, can you hug beryln.n in front of hat.eU2?
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
No way fam...from hugging now them go enter the other roomgrin
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Sub topic:

Guys, when last did you svck a lady's boobs?
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, CUM here.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Richiy(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2016
It does not stop my from getting a tinge of jealousy when I was dating . But, honestly, it is just a hug.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
I detest it when i call lalasticlala and he doesn't respond.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
It does not stop my from getting a tinge of jealousy when I was dating . But, honestly, it is just a hug.

So you are single? My prayer don answer be datcheesy.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Goodnessakachi9: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Y nOT, IF NOT...LOL..#Ugofearenglish
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by jashar(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes, I can.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can't hug sad
He has warned me from day one, that his jealous wears suit and tie.. angry
And mere talking to another guy, I must introduce themsleves to each other.. Sighs
And there's limited time to speak with a guy on phone if he's around angry

These are the only issues I have with my stubborn boo angry
So annoying!

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amelian:
I can't hug sad
And mere talking to another guy, I must introduce themsleves to each other.. Sighs

So annoying!
warris this? is he your husband?undecided
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by rawpadgin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
my girl will go berserk
so, I'd rather avoid it
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by moiaimi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's a big NO for me
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amelian:
I can't hug sad

So annoying!

cheesy so what do you like about him?
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
moiaimi:
It's a big NO for me

why?
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by moiaimi(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why?
because the possibility of me getting jealous is high
Re: Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Big and fat YES cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral / People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland / I My Self & My Wonderful Friends Justina At Nairaland Beach Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.