Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25900 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by FKMagazine(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2016
if u are christian, go talk to a very strong man of God to pray for you and if u re a muslim, go to strong alfa as well, however, dont compromise by sleeping with him, cos if u do, u might eventually loose d job u re protecting...seek God first, dont bow to pressure sis
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by femi4: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
Did u experience one or u were told?
I experienced one during my service yr and was told about another one in jos Nysc camp. it was even on Nairaland
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

So just the empty box is #8,500?? Mogbe!!! And you all wonder why the population of gay men is increasing everyday grin grin

Ps-what is "invisible lace frontal" and why do you need it if nobody will see it?? angry angry
oh my!you are so funny, it's invisible because it blend in just like the natural hair, by the way are you gay?,first you gave the impression of not having a girlfriend and justifying gay men
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by fyneboi79(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

If you can't handle the comments why bring it here? I also think you are yeilding and need mental justification to go all the way.Has ur boss started groping you from behind yet?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

what would you have me do if you were in my shoes??

1. Am nt so gud @ prayers but he answers ,,dear pray

2. Some of us (men) likes hidden treasure,, frm ur post., yu r nt d loose type,,yu cover ur asset n on top u stay classic,,yu shuld b unattractive but sorry ur boss is into decent gurls ..we jus wana bed them @ all cost,, its lik a trophy..#back to yu

I advice yu naturally switch n act lik evry common gurl ur boss culd see around..be an actress in d office n switch bck to ur personality @ home,,downgrade all d decency believes he has in yu ....n watch..
Dnnt ova act script ooooo grin

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by COURVOISier(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Fake ass story.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
angry grin men are mean
why would a pregnant woman agree to bang another man , women are wicked lol grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
oh my!you are so funny, it's invisible because it blend in just like the natural hair, by the way are you gay?,first you gave the impression of not having a girlfriend and justifying gay men

If by some major 'cosmic malfunction' i turn out gay, i will still be a "male lesbian" because of my love for women angry. I still dont get why you will buy what people wont 'see'?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Splinz(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

The devil ain't gonna stop his advances neither should you let down your guard. Be vigilant and resist him always. Of course, be civil as much as you can with him.

Meanwhile, prepare for the worse. If he fires you, walk away. That certainly wouldn't be the end for you. In fact, it could even be an open door to greater things!

I applaud your decency and dignity. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

If by some major 'cosmic malfunction' i turn out gay, i will still be a "male lesbian" because of my love for women angry. I still dont get why you will buy what people wont 'see'?
it's not invisible na,ok just google it,funny you
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by linearity: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Tell him you have AIDS and you are allergic to condones.

If that does not work, set him up by choosing the hotel and pre-bug it with preferrably hidden cameras and audio, then get him on tape. Use the tape as your job security.

There are websites/services you can upload the tape with advance instructions to send the tape to certain email addresses or contacts, should they not hear from you either weekly or monthly. Also make him aware of this, incase he thinks of trying anything funny.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by pragmatistm(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2016
@op, there's a way. Just get video recording gadgets like a pen recorder or eyeglasses. Then pretend that you are yielding to his proposal. Get all his talks and acts recorded. You can even go into his preferred place or yours to do it. But make sure you don't have sex with him. at that point he will get angry and threaten to sack you. Just give him a copy of the video and tell him your lawyer has a copy (you must give one to your lawyer and be ready). Tell him you will upload the video online and send one to his wife and family and make it go viral. By that time he will be begging you, I'm sure. if not sue him immediately.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by petomas(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
my friend shift, or you prefer I use the drinks to wash my hands, I say I nor wan drink beer make E give me the money instead, hypocrite
Hypo...wat? I don't blame u anyway. Ur comment tells more of ur background. The truth is bitter but I stand by it.
Go get something profitable doing instead of taxing guys. Remember, he who doesn't ask for anything deserves everything and I personally and many other guys honours and respect those kind of ladies.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by adexpa(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Gkemz:
Dunno what to say... If you decide to succumb to his bidding, your job is secured but as long as you continue to satisfy his sexual desire thereby ruining your future but if you reject his advances, though you may most likely lose your job, but your future and reputation remains intact. You can politely make him understand why you can't do such and most importantly you have to set your moral standards straight.
the job can only be temporarily secured cus she will soon fade n immediately her boss started hating her after many round of sex he will not hesitate to get her out n bring in another nice looking chicks, secondly, she will start dropping in value( not taking her job serious) once she is having affairs with her boss which will definitely earn her way out letter cus her boss will not tolerate dat especially after he has been satisfied sexually. be wise n don't allow the love of money ruin ur future/glory.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by linearity: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2016
gratefulheart:
Your prayer is more than enough if you are really serious and genuine.

The way you are talking is like you are real to do it. You are only looking for validation.

Get serious please and save your save from destruction that you will regret all the days of your life.

Prayer is not enough, even the Bible says, faith without work is nothing.

She must pray as if, her escape depends on her prayers, and work and devise reactive/preemptive strategies.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2016
petomas:
Hypo...wat? I don't blame u anyway. U comment tells more of ur background. The truth is bitter but I stand by it.
Go get something profitable doing instead if taxing guys. Remember, he who doesn't ask for anything deserves e everything and I personally and many other guys honour and respect those kind of ladies.
read through my comments with him,and bow your head in shame, hehehehehehe, old story, the "the go get something to do" line is stale, e nor rhyme, try again

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by lolamitayo: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.

How did you get the job?

If you can sincerely answer this then your problem is half solved.

Commit this in prayers and watch if you did not do play before you get the job.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by bcashy: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the Nepa company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again

LWKM oga u don dey craze o walahi..........but go change that ur username
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Seun:
Beauty giveth jobs, and beauty taketh jobs away. You should start saving as much of your salary as possible, and searching for a new job. Don't be rude to him but don't entertain his creepy flirting at all. Make yourself an exemplary, indispensable employee who has no time for nonsense.
God bless you Oga Seun, even though u don't believe in God.
Op, Have considered the fact that this could be a test, that will take u to a better place?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by doskie(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

don't fear.

Record his conversation and threats, wait for him to sack you.
See a lawyer.
Most often we underestimate the significance of lawyers in pursuing our rights. Go to a law firm. Not just any hustling lawyer. A law firm like p and g in lekki. They'll take up your case because they stand to get something big. If you sue him, trust me, the fine he'll be made to pay will be far better than a salary job for you when you start something of your own. After all, it's not your dad's company, and you can loose the job anyway. Companies fold up. Take the bold step.

Ps
One geh like dat na came to work with a hired bouncer wearing army uniform and said he's her fiancée that dropped her off.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by talk2ibk(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the Nepa company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again

Shey Na every time you dey use Nepa Bill buy ticket guy
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by joey150(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
You just had to add six figure paying job so the story go sweet abi.

Continue this your story is so real...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
femi4:
I experienced one during my service yr and was told about another one in jos Nysc camp. it was even on Nairaland
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Hades2016:
why would a pregnant woman agree to bang another man , women are wicked lol grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2016
motherfucker:
I love this idea BUT he could still fire her basing his reason on the fact that she is HIV+

Den she would have better grounds to sue him, score more points tru the gender card and even get better employment. grin

It's full proof
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Phranex(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
This news fake die... Op is looking for comments.. Scammers everywhere... Op moniker na oct 16 e open am..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by petomas(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
read through my comments with him,and bow your head in shame, hehehehehehe, old story, the "the go get something to do" line is stale, e nor rhyme, try again

Lol, Ur guy really need an AWARD o. over try dey worry am.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2016
SCAM!!!

FAKE STORY!!!
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by TR1212: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

nawa ooo

this your advice get as e be..
i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..

thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable..

One problem with number one is, if you don't want to do it, why lead another person into it. You believe it to be wrong, improper or a sin, then why lead someone else into it except your reason for staying away has nothing to do with morals or God?

No 2 might be preferred because you don't necessarily have to invite him to your house or do it exactly like the poster said. All u need do is to get the required weird things, then look for a perfect opportunity to display. Might be at the office still, just not in your house, his or a hotel. That way, the pressence of other people nearby will be your excuse to run away until you can figure out another plan or simply, your excuse to display and go since he can't attempt Shii there. I feel it's a lesser sin to give him that wrong impression.

It's well my sister, I feel your pain more than you can imagine. Your temptation is still mild. Pray it doesn't get worse with promotions and insanely massive money. Because by then, you won't have to fear about losing your job, you will quit by yourself. May God see you through.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by NL1960: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Get a trusted Doctor to give you a fake test result that says that you are to abstain from s*x for a period of two(2) years due to something something (the Doctor should look for one big Medical jargon) and show it to him. The test result should be backdated so that he will not suspect. Hopefully, that will stall him while a permanent solution to keep him at bay is being looked into.

na wa for all these old men. Plenty runs babes with all manner of shapes and sizes dey outside and he dey disturb a hardworking lady in his office.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by dimexy247(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
You're a clown op, whether u have a bf or not is none of our business and u even said it like sex is a curse, so if u have a bf and he demands 4 sex, dat makes u miz unindependent? Where do all this gorimaoka ladies come from pls?

All ladies who think having sex with a man is a favour are undoubtedly crazy and daft.

To your predicament, pissures of the man begging to taste ur kitten or you know the drill...... cheesy
Gerarahere jor....

Next.......

ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by henrimoto(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

. Lolzzz, you this guy na yeye guy you be. Wetin concern NEPA bill money and motor for the matter wey dey ground now? Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Money Habits And How To Break Them / COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.