Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25528 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
I don't drink beer, but you can give me the money o,i need to buy new makeup kit grin grin grin

How much is the makeup kit?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Wazzaowner(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Just give him d best sex of his lyf.. So dat both of u can go home hapi or u Resign.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

How much is the makeup kit?
just #25k only grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by wristbangle: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry

gringrin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by LastProphet: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2016
remove your picture from nairaland profile, dont you know this is an anonymous site? do u know how much information about u can be put together by a total stranger?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

visit the Mirabel centre in Lagos... they'll handle it in such a way that you will never forget...
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by chukkyAlex(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2016
fyneboi79:
If you are as decent as you say then lose thought of the countrys economic woes and the 6 figure salary and stand your ground.

Though you sound like you are looking for justification for the act you are about to pull with your Boss....your line of argument says it all.
In this buhari period......?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by sirhot(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Write your resignation letter and submit to him but don't sign it and dont include your name, tell him sir since you want to fuvck me and I won't agree, I think it's best I resign.

Let me go home and be jobless since you wont let me work, God will provide another one, may God be with you and your family, keep doing your job and taking care of your family while I go home jobless and hungry. Thank you for sending me out into this harsh economic condition, may someone do same to your daughters and sons.

Drop it and take a walk!

grin grin grin watch how guilty he will feel and start apologising and begging you not to go, his conscience will prick him and he will know he is the cause. It works!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by BIDOO(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

Gerrat here, what are you insinuating? What for? Are you 21st century mary the virgin? somehow, this is uncalled for; nobody ask for your marital status or ur privily life.
U seek advice and a serious minded person will only stick to the one consider best and do away with the trivial one.
Back to the topic.
Sit your boss down and speak out ur mind to him
Talk to him in a way you think he understand best
talk to him like a daughter to father
Tell him that you want him to be seeing you as a daughter not as a sex object
And finally pray without ceasing till he let go of you.
My penny.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by eyinjuege: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry

Those weird beads actually turn quite a no of men on and further reinforces the belief that she's game for some escapades.
Anyway, OP. Don't let him bully or continue the intimidation.
Sexual harassment is real in the work place. Start looking for a better job, and still continue putting in your best. Let's wait and see if he will sack you and if he does, deep down he would know he's just lost an asset to his company except of cause you've not being productive at work, and your services aren't really needed
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by wristbangle: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

nawa ooo

this your advice get as e be..
i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..

thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable..

Abeg take the risk of #2, men will not want to go further. Trust me, #1 will not work. After having a field day with the runs girl, he will return back to you sternly. The man is at the point of obsession with you.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by DICKtator: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

Mumu!!

Remove your dp from your profile.

You better remove it now!.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Tobiloba84: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Linda Ikeji in the making, I sight you. Atleast the only thing a mature lady like you can think of being in a relationship is to have cheap sex, welldone
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by obim55: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2016
when the going gets tough like it sometimes does,only the tough gets going. Are u a born again? the word if God is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. look at Joseph in the bible and know that one with God is with the majority and think about the promises of God. because God never and I repeat never fails. Besides what will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul and what can a man give in exchange for his soul? we all get to die some day and leave all this behind. "if it doesn't seem right,don't do it. that singular act will save you a lot of pain".
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2016
What baffles me is how these men think. So because you provided a job for someone that earned it, you feel it's also cool to get down with her cos she works for you. Else, she bids the job bye bye Spits! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by chukkyAlex(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Seems to me like your an advocate of the Other Room.
Meanwhile tell your boss to respect himself ooo unless he wants thunder to fire him. Ask him if a man his age was nyashing his daughter, would he like such?
If the man keeps disturbing,start looking for another job immediately cos the problem with office romance is this. Its now your bedmatics that keeps you in the job and not your work ethics. Moreover you say u dress classy. Start wearing hijab to work then lets see of he still likes yah after one week
LWKMD..........Wicked somebody
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by sylvar02(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
let me modify no 2,she should rent a place and set it up like a juju house, like put some wired stuff in addition to the waist beads, maybe that will spook him off,that's is if no 1 doesn't work, I am not comfortable with inviting him to her place,or if her father is not alive she can arrange for someone to disguise as a native doctor and pretend as her father, then she can trick him to go with her to see her father grin,imagine knowing that her father is a juju man, very spooky grin grin grin

Wazzaowner:
Just give him d best sex of his lyf.. So dat both of u can go home hapi or u Resign.

LMAO

meanwhile I've just been invited to this programmes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by morereb10: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2016
have you ever heard about the word

[size=30pt]"blackmail"[/size]
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

If he will not let u be, agree to his moves. Get camera, get guys , record him attempting to kiss and smooch. While that is on let your guys come in and give him a good beating. After that use the video to get a fat severance package. Men like that are lower than dogs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ikennaoma(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
no matter how hard u try to get his mind off u, it won't work. two things are involved. either he looses his job or U loose urs.
take seun's advice serious and don't forget
to set d old fool up. record ur conversation with him and play along until you get enough prove to nail him.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by einsteinn(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
honestly.....u've got 4 options... refuse polite n resign,,or wait for him to carry out his threat to sack u,,,giving to his advances,,,or finally use ur device to record some of ur conversations...den get one female rights group t follow up d matter...u ve got to hv balls to tk d last option.....d decision is urs
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by chukkyAlex(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
sirhot:
Write your resignation letter and submit to him but don't sign it and dont include your name, tell him sir since you want to fuvck me and I won't agree, I think it's best I resign.

Let me go home and be jobless since you wont let me work, God will provide another one, may God be with you and your family, keep doing your job and taking care of your family while I go home jobless and hungry. Thank you for sending me out into this harsh economic condition, may someone do same to your daughters and sons.

Drop it and take a walk!

grin grin grin watch how guilty he will feel and start apologising and begging you not to go, his conscience will prick him and he will know he is the cause. It works!
story for my ancestors............he will just forget her and employ another busty girl willing to give him her body........u dont knw these Ogas....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by vickylala239: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

So now what's the difference... cheap sex bf Wich you can say no to and boss sx Wich you can't say no too.....and Evn after giving ur boss once u will continue giving...

For men once he get Wat he wnt,u will Kip giving...

I wnt to ask if u call guys cheap bf,Hw den will u marry,Cuz dey mst Hv it before u marry or do u intend to marry a pastor(who Are Nw worst than bf )

I Hv cum to realise that it is easy for any man to get diz tin no matter Hw u hide it.... Jst look @ ur situation ,Wat u Hv Nw has a price Wich is ur 6figure salary,Jst d Same Lik other call girls...

A woman who is a whoreeeee and collect 6 figure to Gv out is better Dan in ur situation, Why am I saying this..she culd say I Dnt wnt ur 6figure again...Bt in ur case u cnt say u Dnt wnt d 6figure again after u mst Hv given him....Cuz u will b Lik,I Hv given him n Nw he wntd mre...if I stop Nw he will still sack mi.....

The truth of d matter is that you need God in ur life,Dats if u Hv Nt given already.... God is everything.... God is worth more than any salary.....

Ask your self you Gv him,u will still not b immune to sacking...

You Dnt Gv ur still not immune to sacking....

What if after gving u die @ d spot(God 4bid)..whr will u go too

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Call 112 and your case will be addressed before your boss molests you.
He will receive a call and a visit. But he continues to harass you, he will end up in jail and you will not lose your job.
If he is an employee like you, he will lose his job.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by DonCortino: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Is ur boss the owner of the coy? Or he is also an employee?

If he is also an employee, kee saying no try n get a secret recording (download call recorder on ur phone) of his advances or threat to lay u off so that if he eventually succeeds to get u fired u can write to the big boss and attach ur proof. Fightback!

But if he is d owner of the coy, hmmmm! Play along, dont say yes (unless u want it) call him when u know he is with his family at home and tell him you are coming over to see him.( make sure u give him d impression that u are dressed very sexy). He will def tell u not to come to d house, insist and stand ur ground. He will still say no so use that as an exit strategy: if I cant come now, no need for this affair!! grin

But, but, but make sure his family is around o!!! To play this one.

Above all u need prayers and start looking for a new job!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Laredojohn(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun
Hello your issue isn't relatively new, a lot of female folks go through this in all the classes of jobs out there, b4 I go ahead to advise you, pls ans these questions, how long have you been in the said job? How long into your being employed has he been disturbing you? Is the said person the owner of the firm or just a top management staff there? Do you have female married women as colleagues of superiors, has there been any form of discussion open or private discussion in which this said person was part of where you had to mention things about relationships and other matters One thing is sure, if he does not own the firm, he can't sack you just because of that, report him to higher authorities you trust their opinion or judgments,and listen to what they say, and if it happens he has the power to sack you, if you concede or not, if he still wants too he will, so giving him isn't your sustenance in the job, prayerfuly deal with him and if he insists and the worst wants to happen, the decision is yours,but he laying with you once and you refusing other times could even still make you loose the job, so just be determined, if the worst occurs because of that, you will be vindicated your job isn't your sustenance but God is...a new and better one will come if he decides to sack you, ans those other questions if you can and will add more tactics you can use against him.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by vickylala239: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

So now what's the difference... cheap sex bf Wich you can say no to and boss sx Wich you can't say no too.....and Evn after giving ur boss once u will continue giving...

For men once he get Wat he wnt,u will Kip giving...

I wnt to ask if u call guys cheap bf,Hw den will u marry,Cuz dey mst Hv it before u marry or do u intend to marry a pastor(who Are Nw worst than bf )

I Hv cum to realise that it is easy for any man to get diz tin no matter Hw u hide it.... Jst look @ ur situation ,Wat u Hv Nw has a price Wich is ur 6figure salary,Jst d Same Lik other call girls...

A woman who is a whoreeeee and collect 6 figure to Gv out is better Dan in ur situation, Why am I saying this..she culd say I Dnt wnt ur 6figure again...Bt in ur case u cnt say u Dnt wnt d 6figure again after u mst Hv given him....Cuz u will b Lik,I Hv given him n Nw he wntd mre...if I stop Nw he will still sack mi.....

The truth of d matter is that you need God in ur life,Dats if u Hv Nt given already.... God is everything.... God is worth more than any salary.....

Ask your self you Gv him,u will still not b immune to sacking...

You Dnt Gv ur still not immune to sacking....

What if after gving u die @ d spot(God 4bid)..whr will u go too

Remember you cn start a clean biz
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Seun:
Beauty giveth jobs, and beauty taketh jobs away. You should start saving as much of your salary as possible, and searching for a new job. Don't be rude to him but don't entertain his creepy flirting at all. Make yourself an exemplary, indispensable employee who has no time for nonsense.

best advice so far, those saying she needs prayers, that's good but if we had strong laws in this country , we won't be talking of prayer advice. Best quit now and start something with the savings you have.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Barigaboy(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Report his case to God that would help u n he wouldn't lay u off. 2. When u r telling no don't frown your face so that he wouldn't term it rudeness n don't smile too much so he wouldn't see it like u r giving in.
3. Avoid any thing that would attract him to u. With all sincerity its not female staff boss can open up too. U might be dressing properly if u don't dress your discussion with your boss, he might find a leak in your discussion to lay with u. There was a small leak that was y he made advance to u.
4. Know that d worse that will ever happen is him sacking u n don't start what u can't finish. Cos if u guys start now no that is how he will continue with u n be asking u to meet him in hotels n at d end any small flops u will still loose your job na ni.
5. Take your job seriously. I mean don't be idle. When a boss sees that u r not hardworking enough or u r not like d life of d company with your effort he sees u as a sex mate n someone he can help after all your job is not that relevant.
God will help u. Prayer is d key
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by agrovick(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
All these scam stories self.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Lleigh(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2016
You have two choices
Give in or leave.

Once he has set his eyes on you he won't let you go trust me. The choice is yours to make. It's hard to contemplate but you and only you can make that decision.
If you leave there are at least 20 lining up for that job.

Maybe tell him you have male genetalia. You need something to make him lose interest in you and you still keep your job.

In the meantime start planning your exit strategy.
Good luck
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by harry2sexy(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.

You that is talking, will u want to loose a 6-figure paying job

Air Ni Means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Abj Law School Dress Code / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.