Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25508 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
Man this your weird idea, you are really sober drunk.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by klassic(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Pray and take time to study him. If you do juju or act like you have juju to scare him off, you will still loose your job, cos he will despise you as a juju person.

And if he is a juju person himself like some of my big men friends, you just got yourself a double mess. Cos na that juju go come catch his attention and na to collect from yours join e own. More wahala.

If you introduce him to a runs girl, it might buy time but will come back to you when he gets tired of the runs girl. And this time you go enter wahala.

If you do church girl more and pray more , you might poss him off and if he is a soft person might let u off the hook but there is no guarantee a Randy goat won't go to any length to satisfy his lust.

My advice, pray,fast and pray more that the Lord you serve will give him assignment that will take his mind off you.and also cover up if you expose anything and stop too much franternisng within the office premises.
God help you.

If y
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Beetee1(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2016
hi, i think the solution is simple though it may be an aftermath events.
just make sure you record your conversation including the said treat of your job on next visit. don't forget to make him talk a lot during the conversation and if possible you both mention the day's date and location of the meeting during the conversation among other important things. then wait patiently for the outcome of his treat and tender the recorded voice as a proof for his action. Lobatan!
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Simply tell him you're a V....I think most men stay away from Vs
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Ikville(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Just pray...when u r trapped between d devil & d deep blue sea, only prayers can make a miracle happen for ya.
However sometimes, u need to walk away from d environment (d man, d job) cos their presence cud influence u into giving in cos u reason dat u cant afford to lose d job & stuff
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ItzHoludex(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2016
start sending ur CV to other firms
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Crauxx(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2016
My dear, plan for the worst. But before you leave, meet him and kindly explain to him why you are leaving. Pray that God will touch his heart to beg you to stay. Strongly make him know where you stand
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ajasbaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2016
just enter the other room
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by shadeyinka(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

He won't sack you!
Do your work!

Maintain official relationship!
Pray!
If he goes on with his treaty, how much is the money?
Is it worth becoming one of his statistics?

Suppose he was disappointed with the sex experience, would he keep you after he has slept with you?

Now, you have value before his eyes because you are untouched! After hebhas you, he will just move on.

You will not be his first and you will never be his last.

NB:
If you are BornAgain and doing this strictly because of Christ, pm me.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2016
U are in a country that has laws and u are talking like this
What the man is doing is sexual harrassment
When he comes bavk record yiur conversation as proof and take him to court
Nigerians should stop wanting to handle things in house
Take ppl to court when u have to
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Ikville(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

If u treasure dat job too much, u will give in to him. From ur post, i take it u r a Christian? So why do u sound like u r only surrounded by doz kinda guys? If u keep dat kinda mindset, u may may actually end up wit DAT kinda guy!
Be very careful NOT to end up in ur own trap cos dere r diff ways to sleep wit HIV+ woman SAFELY
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Haywhymido(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

hmm, u r rite
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Funkybabee(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
orishirishi advice,see the best advice I will give you is to set him up and threaten to tell his wife or world if he keep disturbing you again try and do that you won't imagine his response
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

problem...girls always talking with 2 mouths...u dnt wana hav a boyfriend cox its our way of getting cheap sex ..now ur oga dat pays u in 6 figures lik u said,is demanding to hav expensive sex wit u,d one dat is nt a cheap sex since u ar lookin fo d expensive one ..n u ar stil complaining...
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2016
petomas:
Lol, Ur guy really need an AWARD o. over try dey worry am.

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
d solution is simple...record him makin love advances on u...either audio or more preferable,video....it wil serve as evidence..he cant sack u n he wont sex u...
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by osiscolion(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
This is my candid advice.

1. First of all go join MMM
2. Invest an amount that will give an equivalent to your monthly income every month, so that you will not be broke for the time been.
3. Approach your boss, tell him you are resigning if he does not stop harassing you and also back it up in prayers for God to intervene.
4. if he persist, then quit the job.
5. For the time been while looking for another job, you make equivalent to what you earn monthly on MMM.
6.You will definitely get another job but still put it in prayers.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Skyfornia(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

Call his wife with a strange number and intimate her about her husband's sexual advance to one of his female staff...the wife will definitely confront him and this might scare him away. Never disclose your identity to his wife.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by sircrabo: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Is he the overall boss in that organisation ? If no, screen grab all the messages/mails he has ever sent you as evidence and send him a very polite message telling him you are not interested and attach those messages. Don't threaten him. When he sees all his previous messages, he'll know you can do and undo. If he persists, forward to H.R or whoever can discipline him. If he is the overall boss, then switch to ur plan B. I suppose you would have gathered some experience and money by now, try looking for another job with his competitor or starting your own business. No one will ever harass you sexually if you do the latter.

Never you tender your V to him, once conquered its a conquered territory. He'll keep coming for more and offering you more money, better position and believe you me this time you won't be able to resist. That's how a lot of girls turned to official prostitutes
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Josmila(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Blitzeee:
Resign and look for another job,

Would you do same especially in these times? Answer with the fear of God
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by SUPOL(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Tell him u use to have seizures during sex n tell him u can provide a fine babe for him. And pray it doesn't happen to u
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Paragoon: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmm.sister,dat man seems to av put his hand into the plough o...and he may not want to look back.even if u present another girl/option to him...he will not take his eyes off you.there is a yoruba proverb dat says:if an object touches the top and down,there is a place we can still put it!and also there is nothing coming from the top that is too big for the ground to accommodate.this is another stage in ur life,and difficulties increase the more one moves nearer to one's goal.I'm convinced that prayer is wat u can make now,to the lord who created him.Because he said all soul are his.and...u can also tell ur pastor...to also join u in prayer too.I wish you the best.I dnt think granting him his request is an option...THE AFTERMATH WOULD JUST BE LIKE THE CASE OF BLACKMAILERS...his demand will continue,and if u fail to grant him wen next he demands it,thesame penalty still awaits u! May God see you through.amen
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by PunterTim(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Geolalisa(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
@ Poster
Report him to God.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Josmila:

Would you do same especially in these times? Answer with the fear of God

thanks love.. never knew sane and rational minds are still left on this forum..
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by macsilver(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
If say na me ooo, I'll first claim one dirty vaginal discharge like that. Take a day or two off work (if possible) with the excuse of wanting to see your doctor for medical attention. When you get back, analyse in full details how the dirt coming out of your *whatever* is....
Then the next day, make advances towards him and beg him for sex.
Thank me later
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ogb5(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
befriend the wife of the boss. Tell the bos that you can not date him because you don't want to betray your friend which is his wife

Give the boss a runs girl
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2016
moneyMouthed:

That you've brought this concern of yours to a Public Fora as this shows you're truly a Lady of great self worth. Your type is very rare to come by.

Now my two cents. Never! I repeat, never you sleep with your boss just so you can keep your job. If you do, trust me, you'll have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. Just agree to his reqest and you'll see how cheaply he turns you into his Sex machine and when he gets tired of your body, he fires you (& what you fear, i.e losing your job, befalls you) and hires another lady he deems new and tasty to his amorous inclinations.

So my dear, just pray God gives you the grace to overcome this temptation and he sure will. If God says you should resign that 6 figure job to keep yourself pure, pls do. He'll always give you a better and bigger one.

Pls do not work with the advice your conscience condemns. Not all advice you get here are right. Some are misleading. So pls, let ur conscience direct you.

Above all, I pray God gives you a responsible husband soonest so you can be exempted from some of those devilish schemes. Stay strong, stay true! Resist the devil and he'll flee from you.

Love you with the love of a brother.
Peace 2 u!

thanks hun..
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
macsilver:
If say na me ooo, I'll first claim one dirty vaginal discharge like that. Take a day or two off work (if possible) with the excuse of wanting to see your doctor for medical attention. When you get back, analyse in full details how the dirt coming out of your *whatever* is....
Then the next day, make advances towards him and beg him for sex.
Thank me later

dirty discharge
grin gringrin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by tuco1: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
iamnen:
SCAM!!!
FAKE STORY!!!
I they tell you...... Scam of the highest one but wait shey you talk say you no get Bf? No be say Na virgin you be my dear go enjoy your sex because with your statement you ready to give am waiting him want
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

Start wearing Agbada to work..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don’t Nigerian Employers Adopt Hourly Pay? / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Abj Law School Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.