Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) (1070 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by wfkusbase: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2016
The 32yr old reality star has teamed up with Emma Grede to create a new denim brand named Good American. She is set to launch it today and shared these shots of herself modelling the brand with her curvy derriere on display.

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/10/my-past-experience-of-rape-is-open.html

Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by FreeSpirited: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2016
mtchewww,,,rubbish.,,another waste of mb
Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016
If na Yoruba mama born this one, she for Don curse her life taya.. 32 years and you never marry??

She's slowly turning to a cougar.. I heard she's chasing one teenage NFL player..

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by saintdennis(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
All these surgery babes when did kloe's chin change??
Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by remedick: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2016
saintdennis:
All these surgery babes when did kloe's chin change??
lol. Was watching KIM inject liquid into her own. That family is so so so fake. Everything about them is fake.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by saintdennis(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2016
remedick:
lol. Was watching KIM inject liquid into her own. That family is so so so fake. Everything about them is fake.

Bros those whites ehn... I believe what she injected herself with is called botox (an anti-wrinkle abi aging serum)

That's why Europeans dislike american culture it's soo fakeee
Re: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) by Neimar: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
my deek in her ass

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Premature Ejaculati*n / How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A "YES" / Buy Ur Bitcoin @ A Cheap Prize And U Can Also Sell To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.