Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (58296 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
First I give thanks to God for a Successful wedding... Thanks to all Nairalanders who contributed in one way or the other to the success of the wedding......
Especially those who dropped indispensable ideas on Nairaland wedding thread.....
Many thanks to the Cameraman who is also a Nairalander and who turned out to be a good shot (judge for yourselves)
Also many thanks to seun Osewa for giving Nigerian youths this opportunity to meet one another on Nairaland.
Enjoy our wedding pics.....

Makeup; Zoe culture
Cameraman : Big solo

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by NwaAmaikpe: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked

Congrats.

It's rare to see a fine guy wed a fine girl.
It's either a fine guy weds a worwor girl, or a worwor guy weds a fine girl or worwor couples hire a great photoeditor to make them appear fine.

In your case, you are a fine guy and she's okay too.
But your photoeditor is the problem; please pay him with TempleRun coins.

344 Likes 23 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by soberdrunk(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Pidginwhisper: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by EkunKekere: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2019

I looked into my wallet and it was empty, I looked through all my pockets and they were all empty. Then I looked into my heart and I found you, and only then I figured out how rich I was.

[img]https://i./3NquK.gif[/img]

119 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
You both look so good together.

Love issa beautiful thing!

Happy married life in advance lovely couple.

This is the beginning of more celebration in your lives.

CONGRATULATIONS!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
More pics and quality has bin seriously reduced #sadfaced

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Andersonjr(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congratulations. Credit to the photographer he really did a great job

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nairaland girls no dey fine, this one try.

Some ladies be saying awwwww...wishing it was them. When we don dm tire and una no reply how else in want make we communicate? Through the power of the Holy Ghost?

Make una dey reply, if you like person shoot ya shot. Men Don scarce ooooo.

68 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
i doubt if the lady is a nairalander because there are no beautiful ladies on this forum.

Watch as the ugly ones quote me to vent their frustration

40 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by ThothHermes: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congratulobia cheesy cheesy

What's her username

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by EkunKekere: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Your presence here is like a bad smell.

post=80596676:
You both look so good together.

Love issa beautiful thing!

Happy married life in advance lovely couple.

This is the beginning of more celebration in your lives.

CONGRATULATIONS!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Officialgarri: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
I believe the bride paid an extra #1000 to the make up artist to color the nose till it looks sharp as a knife edge.

The camera man did a good job. He made the couple look good

I appreciate the crowd in the background. I know the photographer didn't honor them by blurring them out, but they made the bokeh effect look all good.

Thanks to the fashion designer who made the suit even though he would have just taken 2inches off the length of the trouser

I appreciate the barber, with so much attention on the lost boundary, he did well to set a new formidable boundary.

All thanks to God for rescuing the couple from the situation we bachelors/spinsters find ourselves in...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by missimelda01(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congratulations.. God bless your home

This is soo cute, I tap into your blessing smiley

4 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Celebrate with us..... Pre-wedding shots loading.....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
you guys are from Christ embassy

it ain't hard to tell

12 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Happy married life.

5 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by kiddkash(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
lilmax:
you guys are from Christ embassy

it ain't hard to tell

Lolllllllllling why did u say so? Lolllllllllll

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
theButterfly:
Happy married life.
t

Thank uuu
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Texman21: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
God knows i try to feel happy for you
know that i am,even if i cant understand
i will take the pain give me the truth
me and my heart we will make it through
if happy is him i am happy for you

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Andersonjr:
Congratulations. Credit to the photographer he really did a great job

Yeah he did....on a lighter note he did turn water to wine.

5 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Texman21:
God knows i try to feel happy for you

know that i am,even if i cant understand

i will take the pain give me the truth

me and my heart we will make it through

if happy is him i am happy for you

Thank you
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Texman21: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
stanvesco:

Thank you
HML,just dont forget my wedding rice

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Her username pls

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Celestial777:
Her username pls
wetin u wan take am do?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
EkunKekere:
Your presence here is like a bad smell.

i sure say u do dey see her 4 ur nightmare. she don turn ur life upside down finish.She don make ur life miserable grin
see painment o. grin.aunty manna, dis pple dey piss 4 bodi anytime dem see u. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Texman21:
HML,just dont forget my wedding rice
Owkay we wont
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Montanasnr(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by OBTMOS(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
V
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by starbuck(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Marriages are sweet in pictures embarassed embarassed

Hml

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.