Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? (52667 Views)

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Oizarammy(f): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Yaga, Aisha Babe hit back to back.

Aisha is our second stella obasanjo, shes so stylishy
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by pepperandsalt(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Na my president wife sure pass. but make she no wear am to kitchen oh! but approve for living room and other room,
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Hades2016(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha should be in the other room waiting for her husband Bubu grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by seenter84: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha my first lady is classic.

She smashed it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Collenshy2020(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Oizarammy:

Aisha is our second stella obasanjo, shes so stylishy
are U sure, me thinks she's more standardly endowed stylishly and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by hollywater: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Aisha Buhari looks pumped up like a pig.
The model of course.
Abeg talk truth for once. Madam kill it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by 9japride(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Out president wife is a classic woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha all the way....
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by phenomem(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
The Wife Of The President 'Nailed It.
By the way, u no suppose compare 2 of them, because dat model, e sure me say no be she get dat dress, she just dey market am ni and the wife of the president own na either her money, her husband money or 'OUR' money na im buy am.

If it is her money, it is safe
If it is her husbands money, there two things involved
It is either her husband get it before he becomes president or after he became president.
If it is before, we are safe
But if it is after there is only one thing involved.
Kwarupson!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by theimmortals(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
The Wife Of The President 'Nailed It.
By the way, u no suppose compare 2 of them, because dat model, e sure me say no be she get dat dress, she just dey market am ni and the wife of the president own na either her money, her husband money or 'OUR' money na im buy am.

" who wore it better"
and not

" who owns the cloth"
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by jaykay68(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
TrueSenator:
First Lady fine pass the Model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The dress is wearing the model while Aisha is wearing the dress cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
aisha rocked it more than the model
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Chanchit: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
psyqs:

Ok u wan tell me say e no fine for her body

Fine is an understatement, she looks classy in it at the same time made the model look worthless.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by uvalued(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Yaga, Aisha Babe hit back to back.
agree
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by omonnakoda: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
One is a sugarcane the other a bag of rice
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by willibounce1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha Buhari looks like bat woman with that dress
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by uzolexis(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
trustyshoes:
AISHA BUHARI for president 2019!!
Sai Mama grin grin

You know, i would totally vote for her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by LMandela(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
phenomem:

If it is her money, it is safe
If it is her husbands money, there two things involved
It is either her husband get it before he becomes president or after he became president.
If it is before, we are safe
But if it is after there is only one thing involved.
Kwarupson!!!
hehehe and if na our money nkor?
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by LMandela(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
theimmortals:

" who wore it better"
and not

" who owns the cloth"
its "mind ur f*ck*ng business"
I am solely responsible for whatever i type 'on' here.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by ifeomaekol(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
The first lady is representing wela.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by owambe22(f): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
that kitchen job is like she no like kam
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by psyqs(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chanchit:

Fine is an understatement, she looks classy in it at the same time made the model look worthless.
Thank you
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by anyicash(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nna! See wetin BuBu dey enjoy alone for the "OTHER ROOM" no wonder our president is forever young and active.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Jamean(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
The model looks like a cloth hanger for the dress.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by TheSCRYPT: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jamean:
The model looks like a cloth hanger for the dress.

I prefer her in that dress. angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by KardinalZik(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
This Aisha no wan old o.

No wonder baba keeps thinking of the other room always
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by KardinalZik(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
owambe22:
that kitchen job is like she no like kam

U like am?
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by winj3: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
What's the point if you only belong in the kitchen?
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Goke7: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
chai aisha don suffer with all the comments here o grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
The model of course.
when you see a real pig you will call her your herine or heroine. NONSENE !
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by mickool(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha want to prove to Mr.president she doesnt belong to kitchen and other rooms alone.she git swag.She rock.beautiful and bold woman with brain.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by say4gunit(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
The model of course.
Badbelle!
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Jamean(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

I prefer her in that dress. angry angry

Nai make you dey squeeze face, abi you lick Lime tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.