Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? (52671 Views)

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Shym3xx: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Ayesha looks like a circus clown with rag on her head that escaped from the kitchen. grin

Just look at the trouser, posture, and primitive shoes - hysterical. grin

The Asian biitch killed it. wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
She sure did.......I kind of like her style especially after the whole drama with PMB...... I guess Nigerians love her more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

HzRF:

Lol

She rock the sh¡t better coz of her body
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by harizonal123(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2016
I love her straight legs & fine shoes, sweet lips couple with her pretty face kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Tonyfunds(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
From Nigeria is always the best
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Franchise21(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2016
I give it to amiable Aisha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Yaga, Aisha Babe hit back to back.
laya laya

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Kobicove(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2016
The model is too skinny joor grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Hdz4luv: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2016
TrueSenator:
First Lady fine pass the Model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The dress is wearing the model while Aisha is wearing the dress cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na lie guy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by oluchivy(f): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2016
our first lady for sure

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Hdz4luv: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
harizonal123:
I love her straight legs & fine shoes, sweet lips couple with her pretty face kiss
That Aisha is ur mother age mate oo. So don't be deceived.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by thugthang(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin
simpleseyi:
My alluring first lady Mrs Aisha "the other room" Buhari is being compared to an international model while our ex-first lady Mama Piss is being compared to a female hippopotamus and called Sheppopo. Some haters like me even called Mama Piss a bag of beans. What a tale of two first ladies?
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by nichen: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
i think aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by psyqs(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Chanchit:

Oga, this one no be standing matter, the question na, who the cloth fit pass? Aisha! simple.

Ok u wan tell me say e no fine for her body
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by sylvar02(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
The other room manager all the way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Collenshy2020(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
laya laya
i go trow U for Kitchen, if i hear pim again from you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by miketayo(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
who cares
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Aisha Buhari looks pumped up like a pig.
The model of course.

Why are you talking like a pig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2016
TrueSenator:
First Lady fine pass the Model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The dress is wearing the model while Aisha is wearing the dress cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Badt guy, Badt mouth....LOL shocked grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Our beautiful First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari wore the dress with class and poise.
But the dress wore the model who looked dull.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by elbaraj001(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
The model of course.
Rubbish..ur eye get issue abi?....odd people with odd views...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Donshemzy1234: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
Both of them should come with me to the other room so we can talk about it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by virginchaser(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
The Wife Of The President 'Nailed It.
By the way, u no suppose compare 2 of them, because dat model, e sure me say no be she get dat dress, she just dey market am ni and the wife of the president own na either her money, her husband money or 'OUR' money na im buy am.

Some Nairalanders are just too humorous.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by jef131: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Oyinbo did fashion but not fitting .fitting is inborn while fashion is artificial.first lady got fashion and fitting. Her fashion sense pass all nigerian first ladies fashion sense and fitting combined. U are beautiful even when in the kitchen, living room and in the other room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by SuperBlack: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha Buhari the Kitchen Tools and better in the Other Room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
The model of course.
children of hate spotted... . Wailing is a deadlier disease dan cancer.. . It kills fast.. . Cuz it makes yhu not 2 c sumtin gud in pple buh d reverse cuz of hatred

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by sunnyside16(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Our amiable First Lady H. E. Mrs. Aisha Buhari slayed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
AISHA BUHARI for president 2019!!
Sai Mama grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by deedondavi(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2016
trustyshoes:
AISHA BUHARI for president 2019!! Sai Mama grin grin
lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by lordkhalifa(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha u are very wicked first lady how can u be dressing gorgeously while ur husband keep disgracing our fashion sense with dressing blunders... abeg BUHARI wardrobe management team deserve some probing...

abeg which kind dressing code be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.