Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? (52663 Views)

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by AlexzStructure(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
To be frank, I respect this woman with all my heart
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by papiwyte(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha 4rm d other room wore it better
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by mhizmarch(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=TrueSenator post=50321681]First Lady fine pass the Model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The dress is wearing the model while Aisha is wearing the dress cheesy cheesy cheesy https://tenor.co/x7rG.gif
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by horlarbanji(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
They knws d best outfits buh dnt knw aw 2 solve economic prob...Aisha is cool tho'....I will b waiting 4 her in d other room
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by lukency(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
This aisha too clean.Thumb up for her beauty jare!
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by apatheticme(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
TrueSenator:
First Lady fine pass the Model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The dress is wearing the model while Aisha is wearing the dress cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by tayoalone(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
It seems the dress was wearing the model, but in Aisha's case, she's the one wearing the dress..

Aisha Is A Bae
Thats so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by theimmortals(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
its "mind ur f*ck*ng business" . I am solely responsible for whatever i type 'on' here.

I want you to be more responsible.
comprehend before typing posting rubbish here.

stop abusing that finger's.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
tayoalone:

Thats so funny
na it be it nah cool wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by LMandela(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
theimmortals:

I want you to be more responsible.

comprehend before typing posting rubbish here.

stop abusing that finger's.
so, werr u come from, responsibility does not give room for jokes abi?. You're the one that needs to 'read-comprehend' before u post 'rubbish'.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by samsam2019: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
The wife of a man who claimedto be poor wire $2300 dress and you're here talking nonsense

This is why this stoopid country will never be great. We celebrate criminals
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by asamaigho(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Aisha Buhari looks pumped up like a pig.
The model of course.

Ipod member spotted, calm down ur dilector still have abt 26yrs to go,...hapi one year anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by theimmortals(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
so, werr u come from, responsibility does not give room for jokes abi?. You're the one that needs to 'read-comprehend' before u post 'rubbish'.

trust me you don't wanna go down this lane with me.

back to the matter.

if you really have an ounce of wisdom you
wouldn't have gone out of the "contex" (WORE) of the discussion all in the name of joke........I know a joke when I see one.

I doubt if you can really understand what I just written cause you are suffering from a brain disease called #daft.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by enitey(f): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2016
The model
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by LMandela(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2016
theimmortals:

trust me you don't wanna go down this lane with me.

back to the matter.

if you really have an ounce of wisdom you
wouldn't have gone out of the "contex" (WORE) of the discussion all in the name of joke........I know a joke when I see one.

I doubt if you can really understand what I just written cause you are suffering from a brain disease called #daft.
do u really want to do this?
First, its not "contex", correct yourself and by the way, WORE is simply the past tense of 'wear'.
I really don't understand what ever rubbish u typed above derr, u know why? Ur deficiency in the knowledge of english language is clearly obstructing ur ability to express yourself, why don't u just shut up?
For thinking u can come online and pick on anybody, man, u must be really daft.
And 'daft', is not a brain disease.

YOUNG MAN, U BETTER DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN. LOOK FOR SOME WERR ELSE TO ADVERTISE UR STUPIDITY
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by Joe171(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Clerverley2:
Aisha Buhari looks pumped up like a pig.
The model of course.
just because you hate APC no fit make you talk truth, I don't support APC either but our First Lady killed it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by theimmortals(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
LMandela:
do u really want to do this?
First, its not "contex", correct yourself and by the way, WORE is simply the past tense of 'wear'.
I really don't understand what ever rubbish u typed above derr, u know why? Ur deficiency in the knowledge of english language is clearly obstructing ur ability to express you
rself, why don't u just shut up?
For thinking u can come online and pick on anybody, man, u must be really daft.
And 'daft', is not a brain disease.

YOUNG MAN, U BETTER DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN. LOOK FOR SOME WERR ELSE TO ADVERTISE UR STUPIDITY

Mr. English language. I thought there will be no error in this your encyclopedia. but am disappointed. go back and correct it........daft.
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by LMandela(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
theimmortals:

Mr. English language. I thought there will be no error in this your encyclopedia. but am disappointed. go back and correct it........daft.
IGNORED!
Re: Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? by theimmortals(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
LMandela:
IGNORED!
no, don't better come back and type your usual encyclopedia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.