Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! (4342 Views)

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Acheron
Abeg gimme the $50 on top
She would do for $700 for you

London ke?
I have had my fair share of some London crazy ashawo man

Not so interested in anything London again

But if you get me correct bobo wey get long and thick everything
I might reconsider
You know na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Dyt(f): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Dyt haf suffer cheesy

No be small

Ishilove:

grin. wink

Ta
Goan sleep

You better send my son a cake
angry angry
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Lumpyy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Op I pray you get the help you need,the good Lord will turn ur shame to fame.
You mummys should not complicate her problems if you dont help,yall seem to be mocking her and its not fair,shes not forcing anyone,please lets try to be sensitive,the beggings on here has increased cos its hard to feed for pple below average talkless of basic amenities....!
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Lumpyy:
@Op I pray you get the help you need,the good Lord will turn ur shame to fame.
You mummys should not complicate her problems if you dont help,yall seem to be mocking her and its not fair,shes not forcing anyone,please lets try to be sensitive,the beggings on here has increased cos its hard to feed for pple below average talkless of basic amenities....!

Amen, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Don't Know But Needs To Know About Your Day Of Birth / Tvc / Ltv Children Xmas Funfair. / My Wife Tried To Commit Suicide Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.