Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised (813 Views)

Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp / Curvy Lady Who Want To Pulp Champagne Falls, Expose Her V@gina Publicly / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by fabre4: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2016
A middle-aged man, Olalowo Hammed Olalekan and his wife, Modinat, has had to flee from the shores of the country with their children, to escape the wrath of his kinsmen after he was beaten to a pulp for refusing to allow his baby daughter undergo female genital mutilation » which his community insisted on.

According Olalekan who spoke out in hiding, his people had mandated on him and his wife to present their daughter for circumcision, with the understanding that it would curb infidelity » in the future but when he and his wife refused to hand over their daughter to be subjected to the painful and needless circumcision, they became marked people.

While his wife managed to escape with the children, Olalekan was not so lucky as he was captured while attempting to run away and beaten to a pulp and left for dead but he managed to stay alive and escaped later.

Olalekan recalled of the beating he got from his kinsmen:
“I thought I had died. I was bleeding all over my body with swollen face and cuts on my body. What I experienced from them is not what I wish anybody. If it were my wife or children, they may not have survived it."

"I was on my way home when some men began taunting me for not allowing my daughter to be circumcised, rather aided their disappearance.
Before I knew it, they had pounced on me and beaten me to a pulp. It is God that kept me alive after the beating I got.”

opera.pulse.ng/gist/barbaric-father-beaten-to-pulp-for-refusing-to-allow-his-daughter-circumcised-id5304909.html
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by awa(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2016
No issue, he would be fine because he took a nice decision by not allowing them mutilate the poor girl. If God doesn't want the clit there He would not have fixed it. Ignorance is killing our society.
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls which community did this happen in? angry
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by Collenshy2020(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2016
This awkward mentality is really propelling evil, good a thing the man is wised up, unlike some other bunch who easily give in to such shit.
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by Laveda(f): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Female circumcision? cry
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by twentyk(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2016
are they mad..
undecidedare they mad..
some topics can make me angry sometimes...
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by jopretty(f): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Despite the dangers associated with FGM, some 'sane' persons still go about cutting and uprooting the clit. I carried out a research on this issue in my final year in school and believe me, it's not a happy tale cry cry
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by Julietcutie(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
human beings sef... na wa o
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Why them go circumsise bae? Person go con dey give her head she no go enjoy am undecided

As for you Op.. Na headline wey opera mini sent you to you this morning you dwy carry come nairaland undecided
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by falconey(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Why them go circumsise bae? Person go con dey give her head she no go enjoy am undecided

As for you Op.. Na headline wey opera mini sent you to you this morning you dwy carry come nairaland undecided

lwkm hahahaha which one is awon oloriburuku 100℅?
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha which one is awon oloriburuku 100℅?
Na the new clique wey dey NL now be that
Na me be GCFR...if you wan join go buy form undecided
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by habbyy03: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2016
[size=15pt] Oh lawwwdd,, one idiot conductor just stole my #50 this early morning embarassed
I can't bear such loss in this recession biko embarassed
Please what should i do?
[/size]
Re: Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2016
undecided things Nigerians get amnesty from western countries. We no be fool

(1) (Reply)

Pot Belly Women / Arsenal Star, Ozil Spotted With Girlfriend In Kenya After Yesterday's Defeat / Joy Turn To Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.