Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp (7202 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Beat Girl Who Said Abraka Women Have Smelly Vagina / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Ritzy10(f): 3:43am On May 17, 2020
Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Satisfaction.

Honesty speaking, this man's level of minding his business is all I wish for. Lol

Watch The Video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Spectaclesawe25: 3:47am On May 17, 2020
Noted, with thanks.
Man wey get sense, wey get family to feed at home.
Na person wey chop belleful dey fight.
Tell them to wash their hands and sanitize it after fight, cos if Mr Corona handles dem en... OYO is their case.

4 Likes

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by vanida6: 4:00am On May 17, 2020
The second girl comment ada cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by chinchonglee(m): 4:14am On May 17, 2020
Makes sense
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by hoMegas(m): 5:04am On May 17, 2020
A wise man, before some elements manipulate the video and say 'man caught trying to rape two women at the same time '

13 Likes

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by hgnbello(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2020
grin Hahaha. U Want 2 Fight Den Fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by aylive02(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2020
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by JeffreyD1(m): 5:43am On May 17, 2020
grin
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by longetivity(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2020
they should kill theirself
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Gentle0wavez: 6:03am On May 17, 2020
It's not his fault, it is the world we live in now. As a man you need to be careful because acting too kind or concerned esp with strangers or women can set you up for regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by xcesspaschal(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2020
That's too wrong but i wats on there mind.
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by omowolewa: 6:42am On May 17, 2020
Maybe
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by hardbody: 7:58am On May 17, 2020
Where is the fight?
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Bahamas95(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2020
It's good to follow your instincts, person good fit turn to bad. At times sef who dey separate fight nai dey injure.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by seanwilliam(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2020
My kinda nigga
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2020
He is a true gentleman. It would've been rude for him to have interrupted two ladies having a physical transaction. grin
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by Bossontop(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2020
The man na the real MVP

Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by freedomchild: 11:36am On May 17, 2020
Sometimes minding your business is good business
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by osamz007: 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
May he no go separate them, death meet am at that point.

Always minding my business, If u like be slicing yourselves like orange
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by XXLMANDIGO: 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
That place looks like a community between Anambra and Enugu, seems I have plied that axis before... wink
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by MurderX: 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
Ritzy10:
Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Satisfaction.

Honesty speaking, this man's level of minding his business is all I wish for. Lol

Watch The Video HERE
Re: Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp by DaInferno(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2020
Ritzy10:

Watch The Video HERE
lmao... I actually came here to see how I can mind my business "aggressively" as op said

(1) (Reply)

Only Legends Can Recognize This Legends [picture] / That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.