Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (47973 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Omoobatogud:

But do you know if anyone among you guys that had their AC on 29th in Lagos has gotten a mail?

None of us that I know has...
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Omoobatogud(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

None of us that I know has...
I think they are still sending out mails bro.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Please I heard some peeps got regret mail that same yesterday.

Lets all be hopeful i.e for those that has not gotten either a success/regret mail

@TGM2015 I need you now to explain to us what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2017
KceeK:
Please I heard some peeps got regret mail that same yesterday.

Lets all be hopeful i.e for those that has not gotten either a success/regret mail

@TGM2015 I need you now to explain to us what is going on.

Where did you get you information from? And how true?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
@superdave you suppose sabi UBN procedures pass megrin. Actually I got it from a right source.
supadave:

Where did you get you information from? And how true?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
KceeK:
@superdave you suppose sabi UBN procedures pass megrin. Actually I got it from a right source.

Lol... I no dey work for there now, na anoda bank I dey oo..

But I'd love to work with them...
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
You even dey bank work dey find anoda bank.O mehn leave dis wan for me nah. Nah beg I dey beg u
supadave:

Lol... I no dey work for there now, na anoda bank I dey oo..

But I'd love to work with them...
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just for confirmation sake, is there anyone that have received regret mail yet?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by ekeneluvsu(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
supadave:
Just for confirmation sake, is there anyone that have received regret mail yet?

I know of 3 people. I believe they are sending either of the mails. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
KceeK:
You even dey bank work dey find anoda bank.O mehn leave dis wan for me nah. Nah beg I dey beg u

Guy everyone is looking for something better... cheesy.
So na to shine eye oo shocked
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
ekeneluvsu:

I know of 3 people. I believe they are sending either of the mails. Let's hope for the best.
Really ?.... Lets wait for their mail then
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by BlackHummer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
omo, i got a regret mail! make I run go firstbank thread. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
BlackHummer:

Guy just now?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
BlackHummer:

When did you receive the mail bro ?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nah so your eye big you go UBN so you go chop 3.1m per annumgrin
supadave:

Guy everyone is looking for something better... cheesy.
So na to shine eye oo shocked
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
I heard from a reliable source that UBN does their Training School in Batches.

So who knows those that did not get any mail should have be kept for the 2nd Batch

My 1cent
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by BlackHummer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
idee91:

When did you receive the mail bro ?

supadave:

Guy just now?

It came in since morning but just saw it not too long ago.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Can we see d screenshot of the mail?
BlackHummer:

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
BlackHummer:

Thanks man......better offers dey road.....cheers !
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Did anyone one get a success mail today ?..... Abi na regret remain cheesy
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by BlackHummer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
idee91:
Thanks man......better offers dey road.....cheers !
Definately. I wish you guys good luck.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
BlackHummer:

Bro it is well... Just keep trying n never give up... The Skye is definitely your starting point
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Omoobatogud(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm thinking people who have gotten success mail so far (Lagos AC peeps) are those who had their AC earlier than the rest. Is there anyone who had his/her AC on or after Nov. 29 in Lagos who has received a success mail?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by jpmoriarti(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
I did on 1st Dec. I haven't seen any mail.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just got a regret mail!
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
idee91:
Just got a regret mail!
Dude for real? When?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
supadave:

Dude for real? When?
The message came in around 7:40pm.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
I also got a regret mail

Push ahead nah d koko
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2017
But are there still peeps that haven't gotten any mail yet?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by jpmoriarti(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2017
My own case is a little complex. Yahoo blocked the email I used for that purpose. I called the bank customer care line and was redirected to the HR. The guy told me to send my new email to ofalase@unionbankng.com , which I did. But I have yet to receive any mail yet. I called him back to confirm he actually received the mail, he said I'll get feedback regardless. But I haven't received anything
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
jpmoriarti:
My own case is a little complex. Yahoo blocked the email I used for that purpose. I called the bank customer care line and was redirected to the HR. The guy told me to send my new email to ofalase@unionbankng.com , which I did. But I have yet to receive any mail yet. I called him back to confirm he actually received the mail, he said I'll get feedback regardless. But I haven't received anything
Dude wasap? Anything yet?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by TGM2015: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2017
jpmoriarti:
My advice is for you to recover that email, most time recruiters don't have such time in cases like this where there are a lot of easy substitute available. To be candid, applicants or job seekers should have a primary email with a constant/same password for all online applications such that if forgotten application success mail you are sure of the email you use and accurately guess the password. You can only hope that guy give attention to or read your mail, you can also try calling the UBN dash board (012716800) to get across to the recruitment team and if the operator insisted who you want to speak with tell him/her Mr. Falase or better option go to the head office at 13th floor to speak with them.

@All
Congratulations to those who said that they have received success mail, unfortunately, you can don't make an edited screenshot or paste a copy of it here. For those that have gotten regret mail, better job for you in nearest future but you need to reflect on the whole process to check on spot where you need to improve in order to increase your chances for better career in future opportunities.

As at now, I cannot confirm the validity of success and regret mails but very sure that the claims are true. For those that are yet to receive any mail it's a 50/50 things, from experience recruitment teams have always been having an issue of planning to get maybe 70 new entries and at the end having around 55 being recruited as there are many drops out from medical to training schools. So I am of the opinion that those that are yet to receive any mail are possibly successful but can't be selected due to the limited number of budgeted intakes.

Generally, there are plans for two batches of 35-40 ETs per batch though there might be consideration for third batch only if there is critical condition for it. The training school should possibly start next month by my calculations of things on ground. I will try to get a more concrete information by next weekend. Thank you.

Good lucks to you all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / Fortune Careers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.