Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (47961 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by tenderj: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2016
TGM2015:

In my opinion, I don't think the number of intake will be reduced unless total successful candidates are less than expected numbers. Because I don't see them lowering their standard and minimum requirements.
On success mail, I am not sure of that but whenever it will come, it will possibly be an invitation for next stage, which is normally invitation for medicals. This possibly will be sent around 2-3 weeks to documentation and training school. If I by my assumption there is high possibility that the medical invitation will be sent early next year if one consider the logistics and effect of collaboration across departments before the training dates will be fixed.
As for the AC, to available information at my disposal, Lagos AC has closed while the Abuja AC should be ongoing (likely to end this week or mid next week) and South AC, possibly at Port Harcourt will soon start.
Wishing you all the best. Thank you.

Lol, I can't help but smile.. Please what is the source of your info because most of what you have written here is far from fact. This is not what we were told..lag assessment didn't end when you said it did, the Hr clearly stated candidates will be contacted before 25..and how did you gather that training school will probably be middle of next year..

Were you one one the assessors to say only 3 candidates will be taken out of 20? If yes what was the criteria for grading....
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by TGM2015: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2016
tenderj:

Lol, I can't help but smile.. Please what is the source of your info because most of what you have written here is far from fact. This is not what we were told..lag assessment didn't end when you said it did, the Hr clearly stated candidates will be contacted before 25..and how did you gather that training school will probably be middle of next year ..

Were you one one the assessors to say only 3 candidates will be taken out of 20? If yes what was the criteria for grading....
You are free to believe whatever you want to believe, facts and reality will always speak for themselves. And I don't owe you answers to any of your questions. Moreover, I don't believe your read the bold words from my post.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by 4emmanueltosin(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
tenderj:

Lol, I can't help but smile.. Please what is the source of your info because most of what you have written here is far from fact. This is not what we were told..lag assessment didn't end when you said it did, the Hr clearly stated candidates will be contacted before 25..and how did you gather that training school will probably be middle of next year..

You necessarily don't have to be sarcastic just because you want to get an info. You could easily have asked what @TGM2015 source was without faulting him... But let's just keep our fingers crossed 25th is next week
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Omoobatogud(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
If you guys had taken time to go through the previous threads on UBN GT recruitment and see how events unfold, you won't be too quick to dismiss what TGM2015 has written here. He has given an overall insight as to what the usual recruitment is like. I think we'll just have to wait till Christmas and see what happens but let's not discourage TGM2015 from contributing to this thread. Thanks and I wish us all the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
The HRs actually stated clearly that we would all get feedbacks before Christmas (As at 9th December assessment centre in Abuja). @TGM2015, we appreciate all of ur informations.
Please has the assessment centre been conducted anywhere in the SE or SS yet ?.
Keep us posted on any new developments.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Omoobatogud(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2016
idee91:
The HRs actually stated clearly that we would all get feedbacks before Christmas (As at 9th December assessment centre in Abuja). @TGM2015, we appreciate all of ur informations.
You did your assessment in Abuja and you were told we'll get feedback before Christmas? Well that will be cool as we were also told the same thing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
idee91:
Same as we were told (Lagos Batch).

Lets start the countdown
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Where is everyone?

This week is the week

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by dayjee39: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
KceeK:
Where is everyone?
This week is the week
We are all here.. Hoping the mail starts dropping as promised
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Any news from union bank?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by 4emmanueltosin(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
KceeK:
Any news from union bank?

3 days to Xmas... just grab popcorn and watch

TGM2015 might be right afterall grin grin grin
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
I am in some kind of dilemma now. The yahoo email I registered with and from which I expect to get feedback from these people, suddenly became inaccessible yesterday. I have tried to get this email back but Yahoo! claims it is now unrecognizable. I do not know what else to do especially now we expect to hear from them soon.

Kindly advise me @all.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Johnpaul88:
I am in some kind of dilemma now. The yahoo email I registered with and from which I expect to get feedback from these people, suddenly became inaccessible yesterday. I have tried to get this email back but Yahoo! claims it is now unrecognizable. I do not know what else to do especially now we expect to hear from them soon.

Kindly advise me @all.
Try fixing the email issue. I guess it affected a lot of accounts though. If you are unable to solve the email issue, then I'll advice you just relax for now. They might use text messages to contact us through our mobile numbers. If at all you don't get any feedback, then you can contact the Hr and explain ur situation because everyone of us should get a feedback.....
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by moyomeey: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yahoo. Was hacked.... Dats y

Lagos center also... Still waiting for reply
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Please who knows if AC is still been conducted in Port Harcourt or Abuja?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by ayolatun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who got the mail?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please what is the content of the mail you got?
ayolatun:
Who got the mail?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by dayjee39: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
KceeK:
Please what is the content of the mail you got?
I didn't get any mail o... This thread is too quiet.. Guys let's talk Pls... It's just one day to Xmas.. Who do we believe now?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
I haven't gotten any mail too. I was just asking to know if he was for real.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by dayjee39: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
KceeK:
I haven't gotten any mail too. I was just asking to know if he was for real.
Ok... I don't think it's for real
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anyone with any mail yet?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
ayolatun:
Who got the mail?

I thought you received a mail from them now..... chai !
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Guy no dey talk nonsense. This no time for play.

Behave yaself o
ayolatun:
Who got the mail?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by vin2012(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
abeg y'all should calm down and stop panicking, they will send the mail whenever they want. and when they do we will know here whether 25th December or January ending, it doesn't matter.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Talk2saeed0: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2016
pls, TGM2015 should brief us on whatz happening with UBN
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Please TGM2015 Kindly brief to we all any update that comes up from UBN. Thanks in advance.
Talk2saeed0:
pls, TGM2015 should brief us on whatz happening with UBN
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
TGM2015:
Hi all,

Unfortunately many candidates perform below expectations, this will make next aptitude test for recruitment to be taken in appointed centers where each candidate will be physically screen and verified.

The target is to take approximately 15% of total number of candidates that are assessed, that is 3 out of every 20 candidates interviewed. The invitation for medical should be around January ending of February while the Training School will possibly start before the end of first quarter next year.

Assessment for Lagos has probably ended and in short distant time North (Abuja) and South assessment will start. A location at a time.

Please, if anyone has any clarification or questions s/he should asked it on this forum, no need to PM me as I would not respond to any as I have not responded to one. Apologies to all who have PM me without response, thank you for your understanding as I will be following this thread.
Pls TGM2015 do you know if AC is still on? How many candidate does UBN intend to take in? Thank you as I wait for you reply and any other useful information to help us on this wait we be highly grateful.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by TGM2015: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seasons greetings to you all,

To be candid, I have no latest information about this recruitment as I invest my time, sometimes phone credit and money to follow up and maintain some relationships in getting those information.
If at all there will be any changes to my previous posts, it will not that significant.

@kceek
AC should possibly have closed for the 3 locations and I don't think there is another location except those 3. On the number of candidates, if my projection is accurate, the total number will not be more than 80 candidates, the range will be around 50 - 80. Thank you.

Happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank you so much Sir.

Wishing you the same
TGM2015:
Seasons greetings to you all,

To be candid, I have no latest information about this recruitment as I invest my time, sometimes phone credit and money to follow up and maintain some relationships in getting those information. Presently I'm off work to celebrate my Christmas and new year.
If at all there will be any changes to my previous posts, it will not that significant.

@kceek
AC should possibly have closed for the 3 locations and I don't think there is another location except those 3. On the number of candidates, if my projection is accurate, the total number will not be more than 80 candidates, the range will be around 50 - 80. Thank you.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by KceeK: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy new day....

UBN which way na
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
KceeK:
Happy new day....

UBN which way na

KceeK, maybe you should call the HR. I tried calling last week but to no avail. We could get useful info from them
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
KceeK:
Happy new day....

UBN which way na
Lets see what this week got in Stock for us......

Success mails to all of us insha Allah

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.