Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (25594 Views)

Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by buchigbo: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank God you're alive to see how the zoo you created are progressing.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

When will you Igbos snap out of this brainwashed state

Your crude oil polluted source of water supply for cooking and drinking, a gift of Gowon and his successive failed Nigerian rulers to you, has damaged your brain cells. You can nolonger reason well. Your thought process has been permanently distorted, you are now incapable of rational and logical thoughts.

Leave Ndiigbo out of your frustrations. We are not responsible for them, Gowon and successive list of failed Nigerian leaders and your shortsighted leaders are responsible for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Ndiigbo has land in abundance, what land do you have? Atlantic ocean is rising and soon those your shanties will be swept off into the Ocean, you will be upgraded from Niger Deltan to Atlantic Oceanian.
Little wonder you were naive enough to zoom into Ndoki people facebook page to expose your little cover, can you be anymore desperate? Did you see how they ignored you like you don't even exist?

Name one Ogogoro man of international repute? None whatsoever, you only known people are criminals/ militants.
You have come wit dis ur ndoki fb page again as a source for a peoples identity U are one retarded fxxk, this page is to celebrate Gen Yakubu Gowon so dont discuss out of the topic,

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Your crude oil polluted source of water supply for cooking and drinking, a gift of Gowon and his successive failed Nigerian rulers to you, has damaged your brain cells. You can nolonger reason well. Your thought process has been permanently distorted, you are now incapable of rational and logical thoughts.

Leave Ndiigbo out of your frustrations. We are not responsible for them, Gowon and successive list of failed Nigerian leaders and your shortsighted leaders are responsible for your woes.
Ojukwus cowardice is responsible for the state of the red mud region. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orimsamsam(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
ststyreal:

E-MONEY resemble slave for your eyes?
Gbenu looooo
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

You have come wit dis ur ndoki fb page again as a source for a peoples identity U are one retarded fxxk, this page is to celebrate Gen Yakubu Gowon so dont discuss out of the topic,

You are a frustrated ogogoro drinker. Whats to celebrate about Gowon other than failure, despotism and incompetence?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Ojukwus cowardice is responsible for the state of the red mud region. grin

Ogogoro drinker, Boro was sliced like a Christmas Goat by Gowon's men.
Is there a single city in your entire ogogoroland? is Yenegoa the only known Ijaw town even at the level of Okigwe?

Your useless rulers are the reason why you live in squalor today, why you drink and cook with the same hydrocarbon polluted waters you defecate in.

I understand why you are frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

You are a frustrated ogogoro drinker. Whats to celebrate about Gowon other than failure, despotism and incompetence?
If you dislike Gen Gowon, then his birthday should be of know concern to you, yet you are talking about the different issues disturbing your osu brain

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Ogogoro drinker, Boro was sliced like a Christmas Goat by Gowon's men.
Is there a single city in your entire ogogoroland? is Yenegoa the only known Ijaw town even at the level of Okigwe?

Your useless rulers are the reason why you live in squalor today, why you drink and cook with the same hydrocarbon polluted waters you defecate in.

I understand why you are frustrated.
, okigwe is dat place still on Nigerias map, i thought erosion has eaten it up, compare there to Okoloama

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

If you dislike Gen Gowon, then his birthday should be of know concern to you, yet you are talking about the different issues disturbing your osu brain

Ogogoro drinker. Your hydrocarbon polluted water destroyed brain cells didn't allow you see afonjas drawing Ndiigbo into this thread?

I bet it didn't? Did it?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

, okigwe is dat place still on Nigerias map, i thought erosion has eaten it up

You must have mistaken it for your useless Yenegoa where you live in squalor and drink from the same hydrocarbon polluted waters you defecate in? Ndo. grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Ogogoro drinker. Your hydrocarbon polluted water destroyed brain cells didn't allow you see afonjas drawing Ndiigbo into this thread?

I bet it didn't? Did it?
Mr nwaosu or is it osuji, its is clear that a generational curse is following you, go to a living church for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Mr nwaosu or is it osuji, its is clear that a generational curse is following you, go to a living church for deliverance

Ogogoro man. Have you taken your own hydro carbon polluted water today? That's Gowon's and his successive Northern and Yoruba rulers of Nigeria gift to you.

Keep enjoying it and leave Ndiigbo out of your frustrations.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

You must have mistaken it for your useless Yenegoa where you live in squalor and drink from the same hydrocarbon polluted waters you defecate in? Ndo. grin

Dear Osu,
I see how u removed OKOLOAMA from your quote,what should i expect from a nwa osu, i have been told by my Igbo houseboys to avoid anything osu, that dey are a cursed set of igbos, and today I have found this to be true

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Ogogoro man. Have you taken your own hydro carbon polluted water today? That's Gowon's and his successive Northern and Yoruba rulers of Nigeria gift to you.

Keep enjoying it and leave Ndiigbo out of your frustrations.
And their gift to you wil be nnamdi kanus ______, fill in d the blank space it ryhmes with coffin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Dear Osu,
I see how u removed OKOLOAMA from your quote,what should i expect from a nwa osu, i have been told by my Igbo houseboys to avoid anything osu, that dey are a cursed set of igbos, and today I have found this to be true

Igbo houseboys? See this poverty stricken ogogoro drinker living in squalor in his waterside shanties talking about Igbo houseboys grin

Better go and try your luck in oil bunkering, and see if you can atleast eat three square meals.

Meanwhile, you are yet to answer my questions. Can you name just two Ogogoro men of international repute? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ststyreal(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
Gbenu looooo
E Jo, e gbe tin yin soun
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orimsamsam(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
ststyreal:

E Jo, e gbe tin yin soun
lolz. How far u naw.

Talo ko e ni yoruba
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igboid:

Igbo houseboys? See this poverty stricken ogogoro drinker living in squalor in his waterside shanties talking about Igbo houseboys grin

Better go and try your luck in oil bunkering, and see if you can atleast eat three square meals.

Meanwhile, you are yet to answer my questions. Can you name just two Ogogoro men of international repute? grin
Nwaosu, i dont know any Ogogoro men, if you asking me talk about great Ijaw men of the Niger Delta region I will tell you about three from my family not even d Ibani clan as a whole, i dont need to hide behind a tribe to name successful individuals like u
ATEDO PETERSIDE
LT ATOWARI PETERSIDE
DAKUKUBIE PETERSIDE
now name you successful drug peddlers and 419ers

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ststyreal(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. How far u naw.

Talo ko e ni yoruba
Yepa!! mo re eri tapa! Omo Yoruba nii mi oo suooo. Forget that thing, i can speak four major Nigerian languages fluently, hence am a full fledged Nigerian maiden.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orimsamsam(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
ststyreal:

Yepa!! mo re eri tapa! Omo Yoruba nii mi oo suooo. Forget that thing, i can speak four major Nigerian languages fluently, hence am a full fledged Nigerian maiden.
okay. Oda be.

So what other language can u speak
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ststyreal(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
okay. Oda be.

So what other language can u speak
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and calabar.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orimsamsam(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
ststyreal:

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and calabar.
and were did u learn all dis languages
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Nwaosu, i dont know any Ogogoro men, if you asking me talk about great Ijaw men of the Niger Delta region I will tell you about three from my family not even d Ibani clan as a whole, i dont need to hide behind a tribe to name successful individuals like u
ATEDO PETERSIDE
LT ATOWARI PETERSIDE
DAKUKUBIE PETERSIDE
now name you successful drug peddlers and 419ers

Lol! Who are those men? Three local ogogoro drinkers. They are not even known outside Bayelsa, let alone international. grin

You are a bad comedian.

Let me give you another chance. Just name two internationally known ogogoro drinkers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! Who are those men? Three local ogogoro drinkers. They are not even known outside Bayelsa, let alone international. grin

You are a bad comedian.

Let me give you another chance. Just name two internationally known ogogoro drinkers. grin
I see no point answering you again, quote me when u reach your 16th birthday, If osus can live dat long wink Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Udmaster(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I see no point answering you again, quote me when u reach your 16th birthday, If osus can live dat long wink Goodluck
re u running away? Answer him, coolsc.ott.
Name 3 ijaw men that re known internationally as technorats.
Militancy, Drunkardness and GEJ made you swampies a little known.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Udmaster:
re u running away? Answer him, coolsc.ott.
Name 3 ijaw men that re known internationally as technorats.
Militancy, Drunkardness and GEJ made you swampies a little known.
Mr udmaster osuji nwaosu good morning, since u know gej can you tell me any current Igbo politician dat can hold that ogogoro office grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Goodluck is an Ogbiya man. They speak Edoid language there and not Ogogoro language. We know ogogoro people and know that they have never ever amounted to anything. Ogbia became affiliated to the ogogoro people not long ago, but we all can see that the difference is clear. As small as they are, they had produced one known international figure, the Ogogoro people are yet to.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/notes-from-atlanta/13466-what-s-really-president-goodluck-jonathan-s-ethnic-group
https://www.ethnologue.com/language/ogb

You are yet to name any ogogoro drinker of international reputation. cheesy

I will give you another chance to give it another try.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Goodluck is an Ogbiya man. They speak Edoid language there and not Ogogoro language. We know ogogoro people and know that they have never ever amounted to anything. Ogbia became affiliated to the ogogoro people not long ago, but we all can see that the difference is clear. As small as they are, they had produced one known international figure, the Ogogoro people are yet to.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/notes-from-atlanta/13466-what-s-really-president-goodluck-jonathan-s-ethnic-group
https://www.ethnologue.com/language/ogb

You are yet to name any ogogoro drinker of international reputation. cheesy

I will give you another chance to give it another try.
grin i know he is an Igbo man, at least that way Igbos can have a president

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Udmaster(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Mr udmaster osuji nwaosu good morning, since u know gej can you tell me any current Igbo politician dat can hold that ogogoro office grin
when Azikiwe was President, no ijaw man have gotten a B.sc at that time.
And btw, I am talking abt u naming 3 ijaw men who are international tecnorats.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

grin i know he is an Igbo man, at least that way Igbos can have a president

He is not an Ogogoro man. Ogogoro people know this.
Ogogoro language and Ogbaiya language don't even belong to same language classification.

Ogbaiya is a full fledged Edoid language with its own Dialects.

If I start naming Igbos of international repute, NL will not contain them.

But you are yet to name just two Ogogoro men of international repute, you had to shamelessly attach to an Ogbia man.

Ogogoro drinker, can you see what hydrocarbon polluted waters, Gowon gift to you have done to your brain cells? You can't produce stars, you will need full functioning brain cells to produce stars, but given your hydrocarbon polluted source of water, a full functioning brain cells is a luxury you can't afford.

I'm still waiting for you to name just two Ogogoro drinkers of international repute.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Udmaster:
when Azikiwe was President, no ijaw man have gotten a B.sc at that time.
And btw, I am talking abt u naming 3 ijaw men who are international tecnorats.

GEJ grew up looking up to Azikiwe as a role model, his ambitious parents gave him the nickname Azikiwe, they were capable of dreaming big. The very thing Ogogoro people can't do is dream big, little wonder they have hardly amounted to anything their entire existence.

Ogbaiya is definitely of different stock, they are Edoid and not Ogogoroid, I even have colonial documents to back this up. GEJ simply rode on the Ogogoro people to achieve his targets.
No ogogoro Man can understand a single word in Ogbaiya.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.